It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey detains 34 alleged Mossad agents

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS
a reply to: Plugit

Seventy percent of all homes were bombed you say.

And still the standing homes the IDF enters have weapons caches and tunnel accesses.

It appears that Gaza is one big military installation.

It appears to me, Israel is one big military installation lol?
Remember that iconic guy from China standing before a tank?

The Tank Man (also known as the Unknown Protester or Unknown Rebel) is the nickname given to an unidentified individual, presumed to be a Chinese man, who stood in front of a column of Type 59 tanks leaving Tiananmen Square in Beijing on June 5, 1989,

The people of Gaza would be like this guy, but he would be called a terrorist in western media.. This guy from China a HERO in western media.

Sure they have tunnels (but under every house? lol??) If you got an occupier (Israel who put them behind walls and who destroy their economy as much as possible, allow armed settlers and so on and on). An airport they are not allowed to have, they bombed it long before.

Israel striking surrounding country's like Syria, Iran, Iraq before that.. they can do that no problem, the US & the EU, allows it and say yea good job!
How can an occupier say we only defend ourselves and then after say (when oppressed after a long time do something back); we have the moral high ground, bomb/destroy everything, hospitals, schools, all their homes, cut of food, water and electricy and order them to move to safe zones and even bomb them there!?

Why the US attacked many ME country's after 9-11, it can't be otherwise the US followed Israel's leadership wishes, they had no connection with 9-11 and after this so called war against terrorism you had an explosion of terrorist coming into existence (ISIS for example came out of destroyed Iraq!), spending trillions of dollars on it and the outcome destroyed country's and many many more terrorists! Millions deaths, and many more refugees (they still come and risk their lives on boats trying to reach Europe!) and again an explosion of terrorist coming after into existence!

Before that listen to the wise words of Ron Paul..

And BIBI why the US should attack Iraq:

“I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).
edit on 8-1-2024 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plugit

It appears to me, Israel is one big military installation lol?

Why? Because they are under constant rocket attack from Gaza, and from other areas around them. Where Israel has to build schools on bomb shelters and make explosion proof playground equipment for the last ten years?

edit on 8-1-2024 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 01:44 PM
link   

“I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).

Sounds like the Terrorists of Hamas that run Gaza and steel aid from the poor of Gaza and cower behind the poor of Gaza to sanction a targeted attack on Israeli citizens on Oct 7 by murder, rape, and kidnapping.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

You have to wonder eh..

Ukraine Khazarian connections.

Epstein Khazarian connections.

Isreal Khazarian connections.

MOSAD Khazarian connections.

things that make you go,,

mmmmmmmh

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I just love how you ignore international law and due process. But only with Israel...

Supporting Isreal at this point. Is basically supporting child rape. What kinda messed up peeps use child rape to define their foreign policy,,

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You do realize that Israel is being attacked from those countries they are “attacking”?

Also the dude in front of the tank didn’t murder, rape, burn and kidnap innocent women and children.

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Remember the MOSAD agents arrested at 911.. Admited in on tv and everything.. There to film the event.. Maybe its a good thing Turkey got them if they do stuff like that..

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Why the US attacked many ME country's after 9-11, it can't be otherwise the US followed Israel's leadership wishes

That is correct. They have infiltrated US government on all levels and blackmail the elite with wet criminality ( Epstein pedophilia) But because they have high quarter in the media many are brainwashed into thinking they are gods people.

We are all gods people..

posted on Jan, 8 2024 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
a reply to: JAY1980

I just love how you ignore international law and due process. But only with Israel...

Supporting Isreal at this point. Is basically supporting child rape. What kinda messed up peeps use child rape to define their foreign policy,,

I’ll show you mine if you show me yours?

t.me...

An Islamist man married a 12 year old girl.

She dared to refuse to go to the marital bed.

This hurts the man's feelings, so he goes to find his gun and kill her.

"No, no" say his friends. "We are not savages. Show her your power as a man. Rape her!"

What do you have?

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88

Sounds like the Terrorists of Hamas that run Gaza and steel aid from the poor of Gaza and cower behind the poor of Gaza to sanction a targeted attack on Israeli citizens on Oct 7 by murder, rape, and kidnapping.

You know what's it like to be put behind walls and being watched 24h/day, where the army just can storm in your house and make a complete mess from your house and even put it on fire for example or where armed settlers just take your house (well they lvl it first and put a new house there of course).
What you except after many many years you get a blow back and complain and just say we are just defending ourselves when the occupied do something back (ok it's very bad but such things happen!) But after how Israel acts and behaves with those people with the most moral army in the world in the end you get something like that!

Brave to shoot this mother while she was with her child, while moving to a ''safe'' place of course!

Mother shot while she was with her child

Long watch but ex Jewish military guy in the the West Bank (not Gaza) sharing how the most moral army in the world acts and threats Palestinian people in their own country/place like they are just their play toy.. Very long watch though so doubt many would watch it.

edit on 9-1-2024 by Plugit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

You do realize that Israel is being attacked from those countries they are “attacking”?

Also the dude in front of the tank didn’t murder, rape, burn and kidnap innocent women and children.

I'm not talking about that, just some kid throwing a stone at a Israeli soldier, he would be called a terrorist in western media. You see all Jews are not the same as the government and/or it's military and all people of Palestine are not the same as Hamas.

Oh Syria is attacking Israel? For example, they do many bomb strikes there and or take out some Iranian people when for example they want to meet for better relations with SA.

posted on Jan, 9 2024 @ 05:28 PM
link   

You know what's it like to be put behind walls and being watched 24h/day,

Evidently Hamas should be walled off better if they can launch thousands of rockets into Israel over the years. And sanction the murdering and killing of Israel civilians. With Palestinian extremists / terrorists hitting a convey leaving Gaza with IED’s on Salah al-Din Street on Oct 13. With Palestinian extremists supporting a theocracy that has no support for women’s rights, freedom of speech, and freedom of religion. If Hamas the elected government of Gaza believed in freedom of religion and weren’t terrorists, maybe they wouldn’t have to be effectively sanctioned to protect people that have free societies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join