It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey detains 34 alleged Mossad agents

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Turkish police have conducted raids today that have targeted alleged Mossad agents intent on carrying out actions on Turkish soil , 12 more are being sought , the raids mark a further deterioration in the relationship between the two Nuclear armed Countries.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Big mistake Erdogan
a reply to: gortex

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheWhat
Big mistake Erdogan

I guess that depends on the nationality of the arrested people.

Interesting development. If Israel attacks Turkey, the US is obligated to come to the aid of a NATO ally, are they not?

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Hamas leadership are hiding in luxury in Qatar and Turkey. Erdogan has said that if Israel assassinates the Hamas hiding in Turkey, then he'll take Turkey to war against Israel. Erdogan is a nut bag muslim extremist who wants Israels destruction and a Muslim caliphate. I have no idea if the people allegedly arrested actually were Mossad ... or if it's just Erdogan and his Muslim extremist government making false claims to jail Jews as hostages for political reasons. With Erdogan that is entirely possible. He's a loon.

If they were Mossad, then Turkey should have left them alone so they could assassinate the Hamas living there and then the war in Gaza would be that much shorter.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom
Not to mention Turkey has the 2nd largest standing army, it was the 5th last time I looked a few years ago.
Rainbows
Jane
PS.... Turkey have also today stopped Royal Navy minesweeper boats through the Bosphorus which were to be habded over to the Ukrain once they got to the Black Sea.
Daily Mail link

edit on pm14America/ChicagoTuesday2024-01-02T16:11:11-06:0004America/Chicago01000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 04:51 PM
link   

That seems like a large number for such a small country to have in another country.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Big mistake Erdogan

Definitely.
If true, and Erd does a public execution which possibly could happen, game on. This will escalate bigly.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I wouldn't believe they were mossad as much as trurkey trying to flex to gain something in negotiations somewhere.

That nut bag would be more than happy to plunge the world into war.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Not to mention Turkey has the 2nd largest standing army, it was the 5th last time I looked a few years ago.

according to world atlas.com, and globalfirepower.com turkey is rated 11th, with 450,000 active duty personal.there are other countries with more personal but their equipment and resources rates them lower and there are some who have fewer like the UK with only 194,000 active duty personal who's equipment and resources rates higher on the global firepower site.

The Largest Armies in the World worldatlas.com

2023 Military Strength Ranking

and here is a list for just manpower, india is second, and turkey is still rated 11th.

Active Military Manpower by Country (2023) GlobalFirepower.com

edit on 2-1-2024 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:24 PM
link   

edit on 1/2/2024 by yeahright because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181[/post]

originally posted by: TheWhat[/post]
Big mistake Erdogan
[/post]
Definitely.
If true, . .
game on. This will escalate bigly.

It happens,
u.s. could detain 34 alleged Mossad agents,
the question is WHAT WOULD U.S DO
in the same situation ?
WILL THE ATS POSTERS STILL KEEP
THE SAME OPINION ?
If so = TRAITORS and HYPOCRITES
. . as 'dual' citizens
that do not give a dam about america.
^ THE problem^

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I guess you could say the Mossad stuck their noses where they didn't belong?

This will now become a thread about why Turkey is the antichrist.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneD

originally posted by: 38181[/post]

originally posted by: TheWhat[/post]
Big mistake Erdogan
[/post]
Definitely.
If true, . .
game on. This will escalate bigly.

It happens,
u.s. could detain 34 alleged Mossad agents,
the question is WHAT WOULD U.S DO
in the same situation ?
WILL THE ATS POSTERS STILL KEEP
THE SAME OPINION ?
If so = TRAITORS and HYPOCRITES
. . as 'dual' citizens
that do not give a dam about america.
^ THE problem^

I think we need to read between the lines in this video.

So far, they are "alleged Mossad agents." I see three possibilities.

1. They are actual Israeli citizens employed by the Mossad and operating in Turkey. I can't imagine any country that wouldn't be upset finding foreign spies operating in their country, whether they are ally or enemy. Usually, those situations are worked out through diplomatic channels. And it does seem the Turkish and Israeli ambassadors have been busy, going home and receiving information and instructions.

2. They are not Israeli citizens, but they are working with the Mossad in some capacity. Freelancers, perhaps. In that case, I would think the "agents" would be on their own. Mossad could "disavow all knowledge ..."

3. They're really just innocent people or the politically deplorable type.

Maybe it's a mix of all three.

I think the most likely thing to happen is that the US and NATO will quietly step in and diplomatically tell both sides to calm down and play nice.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
I guess you could say the Mossad stuck their noses where they didn't belong?

Turkey is openly harboring Hamas leadership and the government is protecting them.
How is it not Mossad business to find out information on them and/or try to take them out?
Israel is at war with Hamas, and Turkey ... actually nutball Erdogan ...is actively helping them.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Big mistake Erdogan

So you think it is OK for Israel to commit acts of terrorism in any country they want ?

Turkey as with any country have the right to police their country and protect their population , Hama's is not a banned organisation there.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Delete.
edit on 3-1-2024 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan
yea he just decided to arbitrarily arrest random Jews in Israel ... because .. radical Muslim right?? This defense has really gotten pathetic. It is not even a defense. The armed forces of Turkey are fully capable of capably combatting Israel in an open war if it so chose. I am no fan of Erdogan or his extremist ways, but the Turkish intelligence is very old and established through ancient empires. if they say it was Mossad, and they dedicated these resources to it, it would be safe to say there is some accuracy in these claims.

it has also been building its own network of African vassals with military bases and assets in Sudan, Djibouti, Somalia, I believe Eritrea as well?? In fact, I warned years ago that Turkey is a grave danger to Europe in the coming decade. Let us see if those Euro elitist banksters have it in them to fight off the new Ottoman threat.

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

PM4U

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

PM4U

posted on Jan, 4 2024 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
Turkey as with any country have the right to police their country and protect their population , Hama's is not a banned organisation there.

Israel isn't after the Turkish population.

If, during World War II, Hitler was hiding in "neutral' Switzerland and running the war from there ... would America have a right to send in a squad to try to assassinate him to end the war? Or would America have to respect the Swiss borders and their harboring someone that was running WWII, and leave Hitler alive and well to run the war because Hitler wasn't banned there?

Hamas has declared war on Israel. Hamas has declared they will not stop. Hamas leadership is running their side of the war from Turkey and Qatar. So Israel can't go after Hamas leadership that is running the war because they are protected by Muslim extremists in other countries?

I dunno ..... if you are harboring people running a war of genocide (hamas) against another people (Israel), you should probably expect those people (Israel) to protect themselves and go after the people you are harboring (hamas).

Kinda tricky ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join