It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle hints at what's happening?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The gang of Aleister Crowleys' are the reptilians,
and have grossly infiltrated
governments, positions of power now for millenniums .

However,
ethical and moral principles will prevail
over greed and evil,
the reptiles will fight their own . . .
" To the heroism of the resistance fighters

past, present, and future, this work is respectfully dedicated".

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I've heard many rumours about the government being infiltrated by reptilians, that most of the 1% are reptilian etc. Now I off course don't believe this, but also at this point with so much going on since the plandemic , and the link to agenda2021/agenda2030 , and with some rumours also posted here on ATS that aliens will visist en masse in 2028 , who knows there may be some truth to the reptilian rumours. I was watching V (the series from 1984) on bitchute, and had to stop at this text : " To the heroism of the resistance fighters past, present, and future, this work is respectfully dedicated". Now off course this is fiction, but maybe it's a subtle hint at something happening in the world right now? Many of us here are more awake and aware of possiblities at least of what could be going on , could there be a hint of truth to this? Interesting to ponder at least

It is, in fact, 2027— a decade following the messenger's arrival.
edit on 7-3-2024 by Audreagassulke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Can't ever go wrong with Lizard People. And the best thing a sci-fi show about secretive agendas can do is make it seem like a subtle disclosure.

But there was some Canadian defence minister that unequivocally stated the Reptilian ones are from Alpha Draconis or Zeta Reticuli, I forget which one. But they like to watch the Olympics and don't approve of the warring and killing. Of how we destroy our planet. Aliens want us to go green for admittance to the Galactic Federation.

And if that was actually the case this planet would rebel against becoming a type 1 civilization.

edit on 7-3-2024 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

It seems someone is waking up. I wanted to respond to the phrase in the OP that says: "who knows there may be some truth to the reptilian rumours." But based on your comment it may be more beneficial to incorporate that response in my reply to you. What I wanted to say in response was:

Only in the metaphorical sense:

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

And that this is affecting approx. 99.9% of the world's population (and that statistic holds up on ATS), and includes those who believe in the existence of God and the Bible being God's word, His instruction manual for mankind, His word of truth. As described in Jesus’ statement to his God: “Your word is truth.” (John 17:17)

For example, do you think that Jesus was talking about his own word(s) there? He does after all say: “Your word”. This verse is part of a prayer by Jesus to his God (see also John 20:17, where Jesus describes this other individual as “my God” and “my Father”). As Paul puts it at Ephesians 1:3: “Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ . . .” (and elsewhere in his letters he uses the same expression).

posted on Mar, 7 2024 @ 07:20 AM
link   

And why is every thread about aliens have something to do with aliens being more benevolent and smarter than humans...they are here to help. BS.

Why is it that humans will look anywhere for help and salvation...alien saviors...but when I mention my belief in God, I am a moron. I have faith in the unseen God, but i am a moron, bc I don't have faith in the unseen alien benefactors.

Aliens may be cool, but I Guarantee they are no different than us when it comes down to survival.

You're definitely not a moron.

I too believe in God, a being much greater than ourselves. Or as I like to sometimes refer to him "The Original Cause".

I'm just not a "Holy Roller" and I almost never quote Bible passages unless that is the topic of discussion at hand.

But with that said I don't know if he would intervene in any way if we were violently engaged with an alien race. Didn't he create the alien race too? Or would he maybe use a little "Noah's Ark" reasoning and decide it was time to wipe out one race or another. Who can know the mind of God?

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SchrodingersRat

I'm just not a "Holy Roller" and I almost never quote Bible passages unless that is the topic of discussion at hand.

... Who can know the mind of God?

You may be paraphrasing a Bible passage without realizing it (unless you used that last phrase to specifically refer to a Bible teaching). 1 Corinthians 2:11-16:

11 For who among men knows the things of a man except the man’s spirit within him? So, too, no one has come to know the things of God except the spirit of God. 12 Now we received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit that is from God, so that we might know the things that have been kindly given us by God. 13 These things we also speak, not with words taught by human wisdom, but with those taught by the spirit, as we explain* [Or “combine.”] spiritual matters with spiritual words.* [Or possibly, “as we explain spiritual matters to spiritual people.”]

14 But a physical man does not accept* [Or “receive.”] the things of the spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; and he cannot get to know them, because they are examined spiritually. 15 However, the spiritual man examines all things, but he himself is not examined by any man. 16 For “who has come to know the mind of Jehovah, so that he may instruct him?” But we do have the mind of Christ.

Another text (there are so many) that contradicts the doctrine of the Trinity or Binitarianism (the doctrine that Jesus is Jehovah God), exposing it as a doctrine of men and one of those "teachings of demons" mentioned at 1 Tim 4:1,2. Demons of course are beings that are not originally from earth, i.e. extraterrestrial beings, i.e. aliens.

Matthew 15:7-9

You hypocrites, Isaiah aptly prophesied about you when he said: ‘This people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far removed from me. It is in vain that they keep worshipping me, for they teach commands of men as doctrines.’” (if you go to Isaiah 29:13 for that prophecy you can see that the "me" referred to above is referring to "Jehovah", that is, if you use a translation where that name has not been replaced by "the LORD", or more deceptively, "the Lord")

Trinity Doctrine, A False Teaching Of Man, Council of Nicaea

Psalm 83:18 (KJV)

That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.

Only 1 personal name for God, refuting the doctrine of men and demons (1 Tim 4:1,2) that God has many names (usually followed by a list of titles or nouns as examples: God Almighty, the Alpha and Omega, Lord, God, Father, etc.; none of those are personal names like Jesus, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Matthew; mind you, "Christ" is also not a personal name, it means "anointed one" and is applied to others in the Bible as well, in particular the Hebrew Scriptures where the Hebrew word for "anointed one" is used*).

*: Christ (Glossary)

The title of Jesus, from the Greek word Khri·stosʹ, which is equivalent to the Hebrew word translated “Messiah,” or “Anointed One.”​—Mt 1:16; Joh 1:41.

The personal name of Jesus followed by the title Christ may call attention to the person himself and that he is the one who became the Anointed One of Jehovah. This occurred when he reached about 30 years of age, was baptized in water, and was anointed with Jehovah’s spirit visibly observed in the form of a dove descending upon him. (Mt 3:13-17) This is the point Peter made at Pentecost: “God made him both Lord and Christ, this Jesus,” evidently recalling the expression he had heard from the lips of Jesus, who first used the term “Jesus Christ.” (Ac 2:36-38; Joh 17:3) This expression “Jesus Christ” is also used in the opening words of the Christian Greek Scriptures.​—Mt 1:1.

On the other hand, putting the title ahead of the name and saying “Christ Jesus” instead of “Jesus Christ” places greater emphasis on the office or position held by Jesus. It focuses attention primarily on the office, secondarily on the office holder, as in saying King David or Governor Zerubbabel. It would remind one of the singular official position Jesus holds as the Anointed One of Jehovah, an honored position not shared by others of his followers who are also anointed. Only Jehovah’s beloved Son is entitled “Christ Jesus.”(1Th 2:14; Acts 24:24)

The Septuagint translation of the Hebrew Scriptures uses the same Greek word khri·stosʹ more than 40 times, frequently as a title of anointed priests, kings, and prophets. Aaron the high priest was “the anointed one,” commissioned and “appointed in behalf of men over the things pertaining to God.” (Le 4:3, 5, 16; 8:12; Heb 5:1) Expressing his judgment on the house of Eli, Jehovah promised to raise up a faithful priest who would walk before God’s anointed one (khri·stosʹ) for all time.​—1Sa 2:35.

The kings shared this same honored title because of their relationship to Jehovah in their kingly office. So Samuel spoke of Saul as khri·stosʹ at 1 Samuel 12:3, in the Greek Septuagint.

Well, that's enough examples for now I would think. Sorry for this footnote being a bit too off-topic. I just wanted to elaborate on what I mentioned before.
edit on 8-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

The Fate of the Serpent-
So the LORD God said to the serpent:
“Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and every beast of the field! On your belly will you go, and dust you will eat, all the days of your life. 15 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed. He will crush your head, and you will strike his heel.”

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Yep, and that's where the reptillian metaphor comes into play again. Of course, honest Bible translations will have the only and unique personal name of God there where it says "the LORD" in the translation you used, in whatever spelling they prefer (if they're so worried about the spelling, they could always write "YHWH", which is a bit silly and inconsistent with the way other names have been translated in the Bible, especially the theophoric names, but whatever). Since the Hebrew word for "lord" is not used in this text, neither does the personal name of God, Jehovah, mean "lord", and neither is that an adequate and/or appropiate substitute, often accompanied by the rather lame excuse that we cannot be sure of the exact spelling. It's all rather obvious why these Trinitarian Bible translators do this approx. 7000 times in their Bible translations, inconsistently as well I might add (sometimes they substitute it with "God", especially those texts where the Hebrew or Greek word for "lord" is used as well, cause otherwise the deception becomes a bit too obvious for the reader).

The name Jehovah and its theophoric names. (playlist)

posted on Mar, 8 2024 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: whereislogic

It seems someone is waking up. I wanted to respond to the phrase in the OP that says: "who knows there may be some truth to the reptilian rumours." But based on your comment it may be more beneficial to incorporate that response in my reply to you. What I wanted to say in response was:

Only in the metaphorical sense:

“However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron.”(1 Timothy 4:1,2).

Coming back to these "men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron", and the reptillian metaphor. Jesus refers to these men as "offspring of vipers" (remember, a viper, or a snake/serpent, is a reptile).

Viper (Insight on the Scriptures)

John the Baptizer called the Pharisees and Sadducees “offspring of vipers.” (Mt 3:7; Lu 3:7) And Jesus Christ called the scribes and Pharisees “offspring of vipers” because of their wickedness and the deadly spiritual harm they could inflict upon unsuspecting persons.​—Mt 12:34; 23:33.

Of course, by now, it's not just the religious leaders of Judaism that that description qualifies for.

“Offspring of vipers, how can you speak good things when you are wicked? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.” (Mt 12:34)

Since "Babylon" is mentioned in the first part above:

A little more about the entity described as "a mystery: 'Babylon the Great ...'" (false religion) in the book of Revelation? Since it's all on the topic of 'reptillian' deception and rule over mankind (the 'elite' as they like to be called; edit: I'll get to Babylon the Great later now that I've added the word "rule" there). The Bible speaks of an invisible spirit as “the ruler of the world.” (Jn 14:30). This world ruler delegates power to his associates.

Writing about the Christians’ fight for the faith, the apostle Paul clearly identified their worst enemies. “We have a wrestling,” he candidly said, “not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities, against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.” (Ephesians 6:12) Thus, this fight goes beyond the human sphere, since it is carried out, “not against blood and flesh,” but against “wicked spirit forces.”

According to most modern Bible translations, “the wicked spirit forces” here refer, not to an abstract principle of evil, but to powerful wicked spirit persons. Some versions offer such renderings as “the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places” (Revised Standard Version), “the spiritual army of evil in the heavens” (The Jerusalem Bible), and “the superhuman forces of evil in the heavens” (The New English Bible). Thus, the Devil has been exercising his power through other rebel angels who forsook “their own proper dwelling place” in heaven.​—Jude 6.

The prophetic Bible book of Daniel discloses how these “world rulers” have been exerting control over the world since ancient times. Deeply concerned about fellow Jews who in 537 B.C.E. had returned to Jerusalem from their Babylonian exile, the prophet Daniel prayed in their behalf for three weeks. An angel, sent by God to reassure the prophet, told him why his arrival had been delayed. He said: “The prince of the royal realm of Persia was standing in opposition to me for twenty-one days.”​—Daniel 10:2, 13.

Who was this ‘prince of Persia’? The angel was obviously not referring to Persian King Cyrus, who at that time looked with favor upon Daniel and his people. Moreover, how could a mere human king resist a spirit creature for three weeks when it took one angel only one night to destroy 185,000 mighty warriors? (Isaiah 37:36) This hostile ‘prince of Persia’ could only be an agent of the Devil, that is, a demon who was given control over the realm of the Persian Empire. Later in the account, God’s angel stated that he would once again have to fight against “the prince of Persia” and another demon prince, “the prince of Greece.”​—Daniel 10:20.

What can we conclude from this? Simply that there really are invisible “world rulers,” demon princes who share control of the world under the authority of their chief, Satan the Devil.

Babylon the Great (Reasoning From the Scriptures)

Definition: The world empire of false religion, embracing all religions whose teachings and practices do not conform to the true worship of Jehovah, the only true God. Following the Flood of Noah’s day, false religion had its beginning at Babel (later known as Babylon). (Gen. 10:8-10; 11:4-9) In time, Babylonish religious beliefs and practices spread to many lands. So Babylon the Great became a fitting name for false religion as a whole.

What evidence points to the identity of Babylon the Great, referred to in Revelation?

Ancient Babylon was outstandingly noted for its religion and its defiance of Jehovah

Ancient Babylonian religious concepts and practices are found in religions worldwide

“Egypt, Persia, and Greece felt the influence of the Babylonian religion . . . The strong admixture of Semitic elements both in early Greek mythology and in Grecian cults is now so generally admitted by scholars as to require no further comment. These Semitic elements are to a large extent more specifically Babylonian.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria (Boston, 1898), M. Jastrow, Jr., pp. 699, 700.

Their gods: There were triads of gods, and among their divinities were those representing various forces of nature and ones that exercised special influence in certain activities of mankind. (Babylonian and Assyrian Religion, Norman, Okla.; 1963, S. H. Hooke, pp. 14-40) “The Platonic trinity, itself merely a rearrangement of older trinities dating back to earlier peoples, appears to be the rational philosophic trinity of attributes that gave birth to the three hypostases or divine persons taught by the Christian churches. . . . This Greek philosopher’s [Plato’s] conception of the divine trinity . . . can be found in all the ancient [pagan] religions.”—Nouveau Dictionnaire Universel (Paris, 1865-1870), edited by M. Lachâtre, Vol. 2, p. 1467.

Use of images: ...

Belief regarding death: “Neither the people nor the leaders of religious thought [in Babylon] ever faced the possibility of the total annihilation of what once was called into existence. Death was a passage to another kind of life.”—The Religion of Babylonia and Assyria, p. 556. [whereislogic: this is a very common myth/false story and lie amongst the religions that make up Babylon the Great, the idea that at death your life continues in some other form, such as spirit, or that your spirit or soul reincarnates into a new physical body, the myth of the immortal soul also comes into play here, i.e. originates from this Babylonian way of thinking about death.]

Position of the priesthood: “The distinction between priest and layman is characteristic of this [Babylonian] religion.”—Encyclopædia Britannica (1948), Vol. 2, p. 861.

Practice of astrology, divination, magic, and sorcery: ... [whereislogic: the video above gets into how these practices have crept into Christendom, the religions that falsely claim to be Christian or represent Christianity, i.e. the counterfeit versions of Christianity.]

The End of False Religion Is near! (playlist)
edit on 8-3-2024 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join