It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subtle hints at what's happening?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I've heard many rumours about the government being infiltrated by reptilians, that most of the 1% are reptilian etc. Now I off course don't believe this, but also at this point with so much going on since the plandemic , and the link to agenda2021/agenda2030 , and with some rumours also posted here on ATS that aliens will visist en masse in 2028 , who knows there may be some truth to the reptilian rumours.

I was watching V (the series from 1984) on bitchute, and had to stop at this text :
" To the heroism of the resistance fighters past, present, and future, this work is respectfully dedicated".
Now off course this is fiction, but maybe it's a subtle hint at something happening in the world right now?

Many of us here are more awake and aware of possiblities at least of what could be going on , could there be a hint of truth to this?

Interesting to ponder at least

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:17 AM
link   
One interpretation of reptilian takeover is the more primordial reptilian parts of our brain, the basic fight, flight, f# kind of thinking. It is a very self serving way of thinking, as long as it works for me who care what is the cost?

One example is the fall of science to corporate interests. A lot of good doctors and scientists got silenced as covid broke out so Bill Gates and his buddies can make some money as all cause mortality rises. It is a service to self way of thinking that bought out the media and paid off the politicians.

As this reptilian way of thinking becomes the status quo, it can destroy civilized society and put Earth back to a jungle rules way of life. As an individual all we can really control is our self. As long as the majority of people are respectful and thinking of others and the environment then there is a chance that a few psychos wont be able to pull it all down.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Your "pondering" needs to go deeper, more subtle and scarier.

Everybody seems to accept that ETs are here now. --You have been carefully controlled to reach that state of awareness. The big question then becomes WHY!? And the answer is no mystery but simple, practical reasoning. They are here to guide the wayward humans toward being an acceptable addition to the cosmic community of other sentient beings.

So, the next question should be HOW. Simple, the ugly duckling gets a makeover from the ground up from the very lowest human natural characteristic up to merging with--oh, that word!, a sustainable world in every regard. Which, by the way, is not very compatible with everyday thoughts in the human skull that dwell much on the "me," "mine" and comfort. That basic state of the human condition has to change. It will be painful. In truth, Obama's change is happening and being carried forth! Our pot is starting to boil!

I offer the suggestion, with no intent of malice or comedy, and which you may call plain idiocy, that the preoccupation with the trans movement is suggestive of a far more obscure plan to move humans away from their physicality and mentality toward a more conscious state of being where there are no boundries.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Have you ever watched "They Live'?

Subliminal

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR
Have you ever watched "They Live'?

Subliminal

greatest line ever.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicFocus

Your "pondering" needs to go deeper, more subtle and scarier.

Everybody seems to accept that ETs are here now. --You have been carefully controlled to reach that state of awareness. The big question then becomes WHY!? And the answer is no mystery but simple, practical reasoning. They are here to guide the wayward humans toward being an acceptable addition to the cosmic community of other sentient beings.

So, the next question should be HOW. Simple, the ugly duckling gets a makeover from the ground up from the very lowest human natural characteristic up to merging with--oh, that word!, a sustainable world in every regard. Which, by the way, is not very compatible with everyday thoughts in the human skull that dwell much on the "me," "mine" and comfort. That basic state of the human condition has to change. It will be painful. In truth, Obama's change is happening and being carried forth! Our pot is starting to boil!

I offer the suggestion, with no intent of malice or comedy, and which you may call plain idiocy, that the preoccupation with the trans movement is suggestive of a far more obscure plan to move humans away from their physicality and mentality toward a more conscious state of being where there are no boundries.

I guess I am tired of this whole disclosure thing.

I do not understand how people had the government bc they lie to us, and then they all believe every word the government says bc "they are disclosing ufos, aliens, etc.

And why is every thread about aliens have something to do with aliens being more benevolent and smarter than humans...they are here to help. BS.

Why is it that humans will look anywhere for help and salvation...alien saviors...but when I mention my belief in God, I am a moron. I have faith in the unseen God, but i am a moron, bc I don't have faith in the unseen alien benefactors.

Aliens may be cool, but I Guarantee they are no different than us when it comes down to survival.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
One interpretation of reptilian takeover is the more primordial reptilian parts of our brain, the basic fight, flight, f# kind of thinking. It is a very self serving way of thinking, as long as it works for me who care what is the cost?

One example is the fall of science to corporate interests. A lot of good doctors and scientists got silenced as covid broke out so Bill Gates and his buddies can make some money as all cause mortality rises. It is a service to self way of thinking that bought out the media and paid off the politicians.

As this reptilian way of thinking becomes the status quo, it can destroy civilized society and put Earth back to a jungle rules way of life. As an individual all we can really control is our self. As long as the majority of people are respectful and thinking of others and the environment then there is a chance that a few psychos wont be able to pull it all down.

Great theory, surprised I hadn't made that connection. In essence, we are the reptilians or the reptilians are within us and emerging whenever they get an opportunity. It is the basic nature of survival, the most primitive part of ourselves that has sustained all species since life appeared on Earth. It gives new meaning to the Democratic strategy "By All Means Necessary" (BAMN) and would be a high sign of reptile instincts active in human politics.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

the preoccupation with the trans movement is suggestive of a far more obscure plan to move humans away from their physicality and mentality toward a more conscious state of being where there are no boundries.

The 'trans movement' comes from our lowest animal instincts: sex. No boundaries, as in co-opting the minds of toddlers to induce gender confusion. Parading around while wearing a giant glittered phallus. Marching to make MAP acceptable, normal, standard and legal.

Society needs common sense boundaries; without them we just devolve into predatory animals.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: kwaka

Great theory, surprised I hadn't made that connection. In essence, we are the reptilians or the reptilians are within us and emerging whenever they get an opportunity. It is the basic nature of survival, the most primitive part of ourselves that has sustained all species since life appeared on Earth. It gives new meaning to the Democratic strategy "By All Means Necessary" (BAMN) and would be a high sign of reptile instincts active in human politics.
True, and they seem to be satanists as well, strengthening this theory. Too bad, actual reptilians would have been better though.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I haven't heard anything about 2028 events.

possibly relevant video
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I think that what many attribute to some kind of "reptilian" race is actually a spiritual matter. I do believe that there are dark spiritual forces at work in the world and those who many consider to be "reptilian" are actually simply in league with the forces of darkness that want to destroy the world and mankind.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Ah, some Quality conjecture...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness
I've heard many rumours about the government being infiltrated by reptilians, that most of the 1% are reptilian etc. Now I off course don't believe this, but also at this point with so much going on since the plandemic , and the link to agenda2021/agenda2030 , and with some rumours also posted here on ATS that aliens will visist en masse in 2028 , who knows there may be some truth to the reptilian rumours.

I was watching V (the series from 1984) on bitchute, and had to stop at this text :
" To the heroism of the resistance fighters past, present, and future, this work is respectfully dedicated".
Now off course this is fiction, but maybe it's a subtle hint at something happening in the world right now?

Many of us here are more awake and aware of possiblities at least of what could be going on , could there be a hint of truth to this?

Interesting to ponder at least

It’s actually 2027. 10 years after the messenger.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:30 PM
link   
The Dark Ops section of Deep-State intell/propaganda, has been operating 'mind-control' Majestik 6.0 for decades already....

the 'primitive' Limbic Region of ones' brain is referred to as the Reptile Brain in all Humans.....and that's the Target area for that Majestic 6.0 to 'grow' Thought-Form Entities in test individuals

I cannot speculate on what the Dark Ops are using those 'controlled' people for... perhaps select frequencies of 5-G technology turns the Thought-Form Entities growing in the Limbic Brain into bi-polar-Zombies

so, for now... Majestic 6.0 is just growing that Army of future mind controlled reptilian people

that movie They Live was designed to be a wake-up call.... Nada

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I concur.

While science fiction and fantasy landscapes are wonderful for storytelling, they are not direct representations of reality.

I joke all the time about my inner lizard, but make sure people know I am referring to the R-Complex ofvthe brain.

This "lizardbrain" helps us survive in a complex world of prey and predators, both animal and human alike.

But when this prmitive region of the brain gets activated by environmental factors, we can easily become irrational and react instinctively instead of using the more rational areas of the brain and things can get very primitive very quickly as a matter of sheer survival and self preservation.

This is both a blessing and a curse, and folks who experience unexplained panic attacks can testify to this. Something in their environment is setting off a predator alert even when there is no rational reason behind it.

I have my own theories on this but in the interest of mental health and overall well being I'm not going to delve into conspiracy theories that may have an unintended side effect of fueling fear and paranoia in a world already overrun with territorial imperatives and a wealth of social ills and issues.

We can blame the Lizardpeople, but in a way we ARE the Lizardpeoplevso we'd just end up fighting a war with ourselves and destroying all we have worked so hard to build.

May the Force Be With You.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Tossing this into the ring.
ET Reptilians have infiltrated the mover's & shakers & are running everything.

This may the case but "reptilian race" Links right back to the Serpent Gods of the Assyrians. Now it's theorized that the current twist is (aka the NHI the or phenomena) old gods , who in are in reality the the Grays. (aka the Fae)
So it's a decent bet when everyone says the the aliens come from earth, that its true.

The NHI appears to have misdirecting us through out human history.
Using masks such as fae, aliens,visions of Mary Magdalen, Angels,Demons, ect...
It's all the same thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

I think it's some sort of dark force from another dimension or the devil or demonic greys or maybe reptilians dealers choice lol

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES
also reply to; kwaka

the Pharma industry and the Education system are both controlled by the Majestik 6.0 planners ...Pharma in regards to providing the 'building blocks' in creating those 'Thought-Form' parasite/creatures in human brains

And K-12 Education with the 'Common Core' approach of Education & academia, providing a narrow target to focus upon i.e. Limbic Region or Reptile Brain stem, the seat of emotion/primal urges

the breadth & depth of this Dark Ops would fill volumes of info... i cannot provide

edit on 1-1-2024 by StudioNada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 09:24 AM
link   

You say, of course you do not believe it, of course this is fiction.
Can i ask? Why of course?
I don't think it is a de-facto matter at all. There is increasing information about the Old empire and the domain battling it out around our corner of the galaxy, more and more information is coming to light about the Orions. So, although you should take all information with a grain of salt, you should also keep an open mind. Things are not always what they seem to be.

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Surprised David Icke hasn't been mentioned...I'm curious if there is any evidence other than weird YouTube videos of Reptilians. I could see an ancient reptilian race from Earth, and they figured out 4th dimensional technology and are hiding out in the 4th dimension.

If our world leaders and billionaires are shape shifting Reptilians, they're must be a huge race behind them.

Maybe that's why there's the pedophile cult because select people are allowed to see the Reptilians and their payment to keep it secret is the pedophilia.

But honestly, no sarcasm, there's no evidence of any of this other than a wild imagination. However a reptilian type mind, being a snake, zero empathy and joyfully sinister, I agree that exists., corporate psychopaths for example.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join