It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was MH370 transported to a parallel Earth by UFO's?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: McTech2
It does sound like the first episode of ‘Lost’

Or the Manifest series. MH-370 will randomly land at it's original destination at some point in the future.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Obviously I'm aware Kim Dotcom said he will pay the bounty. But if I'm not mistaken, it was awarded to the guy who took the cloud photographs, and I still haven't seen any update from textures.com about the image logs. I will keep an open mind until I see some sort of conclusive proof, because something stinks here, and I see far too many people who seem obsessed with making this topic go away.

I did a little bit of research into the stereoscopic footage and I discovered it is indeed real stereoscopic footage, both images show the clouds from slightly different angles. That means if the clouds were superimposed from a 2D image, the artist must have done something to slightly alter the clouds for each image. However, it would be a very superficial effect and easy to detect in a 3D reconstruction.

At this point I'm almost tempted to try writing some code to reconstruct the 3D image myself, because even from just looking at the 2D images, I'm almost certain it will show the clouds have real depth and were not made from simple 2D art assets. The video is very short so the clouds don't change much but they do change, and the angle is slightly different between the 2 stereoscopic images.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
I did a little bit of research into the stereoscopic footage and I discovered it is indeed real stereoscopic footage, both images show the clouds from slightly different angles. That means if the clouds were superimposed from a 2D image, the artist must have done something to slightly alter the clouds for each image.
Didn't you watch the video by the photographer? He shows the two different images, with the same elements in each one. He wasn't trying to explain a stereo effect but he took them sequentially flying in an airplane which would give each photo a slightly different perspective, right? So if you wanted to make a stereo image you could use the two source photos he points out in his youtube video, see time 5:57:

Comparing my 2012 stock images to the MH370 UFO video.

5:57
I think the footage... the photo that was used in the footage is either this one or this one it could have been either because the element I believe it's this area is in both
So there are two photos right there which individually are not stereo, but could be presented as such since taken from a plane they will be at slightly different angles as the plane flies. He also shows one of the photos has to be manipulated to match the hoax video which had apparently changed the aspect ratio but when that is corrected it's an exact match.

I will keep an open mind until I see some sort of conclusive proof, because something stinks here, and I see far too many people who seem obsessed with making this topic go away.
Keeping an open mind is good, but not so open your brain falls out. My point was the proof was conclusive enough for Kim Dotcom to pay out $100,000, seems pretty conclusive. As for making this go away, I see it as more like reactions to the flat earth hypothesis. We aren't going to make the flat earth hypothesis go away, but that doesn't stop people from trying to explain why the flat earth hypothesis is wrong. At this point I think there's about as much evidence the UFO abduction video is a hoax as there is the earth isn't flat, and both are about equal on the silliness factor. So I can't agree that people trying to expose either hoax should be presented as "trying to make it go away", it should be viewed as trying to explain why the hoax is a hoax and how we know that is so.

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   
There was an interesting piece published on Reddit a few years ago that essentally argued this. See below.

www.reddit.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JoelSnape
A lot has happened since then, like Kim Dotcom offering to pay $100,000 if someone could prove it was a hoax.
Then the hoax was proven, and Dotcom said he will pay.

As for the alternate reality point, maybe the people still denying it's a hoax in spite of all the proof that it is, like Ashton Forbes, are living in some kind of alternate reality. Or maybe he knows it's a hoax and says silly things like "all dispersion patterns are the same" to explain away the stock dispersion pattern hoax proof, as some sort of social experiment to see how gullible people are even when he states nonsense like that.

edit on 20231231 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Dec, 31 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Start with this. It is enlightening.
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
www.youtube.com...
Start with this. It is enlightening.

Note how his story is introduced as "unbelievable", a pretty accurate description I'd say:

THIS IS THE STORY OF MH370 – BOYD ANDERSON

Boyd Anderson the author of ‘Under the Radar 537-555’ joins me to share the unbelievable story of what he believes actually happened to missing Malaysian flight MH370, and Boyd swears it’s the truth. 537 murdered people aboard two flights. 55,500 tons of stolen gold. Swiss Jews. Rothschild semiconductor patents.
So they not only distance themselves by calling the story "unbelievable", but then distance themselves even further by saying it describes "what he believes actually happened", meaning the author doesn't necessarily believe it.

There are elements of truth in his story, like there were a lot of semiconductor employees on that MH370 flight, and there were three abandoned 747s in Kuala Lumpur. And he might have been hanging around with some unsavory people, which would be no surprise since even according to him he was trying to sell hoax "medical devices" that had supposedly been certified as medical devices but that turned out to be a fraud. So he wasn't even a good enough investigator to find out that what he had committed his life to selling was based on fraud, though he found out eventually.

But it sounds like maybe you think he's credible? If so, then explain what he means by this at time 28:48:

Then I found out that Boeing who makes the 777, when they when they make a 777, they make duplicates, and uh, because it's cheaper.
Does that make any sense to you? When Boeing gets an order for aircraft, it may be for dozens of planes for one customer, and they may all be very similar but each has a unique registration number. I thought everyone knew that making a single prototype always costs more than mass producing on an assembly line, is that what he's trying to say, he just figured that out? I really can't figure out what he's getting at with that statement.

Since Ashton Forbes' unbelievable MH370 story just got debunked, maybe your timing is good to give people another unbelievable story to latch on to if they don't want to accept that pieces of MH370 really did wash up on Réunion Island and elsewhere.

The French Ministry of Justice has now officially, absolutely, definitely, postively confirmed that the piece of plane debris that washed up on the island of Réunion in late July belonged to MH370, the jetliner that disappeared in March 2014 with 237 people onboard.

It is "possible to say with certainty that the flaperon discovered on the Reunion Island on July 29 2015 corresponds to the one on MH370," the French Ministry of Justice said in a statement, according to Reuters.

For some reason that doesn't even seem to get discussed much in the hoaxes like the UFO abduction or in Boyd Anderson's "unbelievable" story, but I don't know why because that fact alone torpedos both explanations without the need to delve into all the other trivia.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 12:54 PM
link   
There have been a few videos of this guy on the web. There was one video interview that he did, where all of his body language was 100 percent honest. I study people’s body language as part of my job. Anyway, the point that I am getting at, is that I would rather believe something like what this guy is saying happened, than imagine a plane flying into a parallel universe and disappearing for the simple fact that the likelihood of flying into a parallel universe of being stolen by aliens, is a lot less than a bunch of gold stealing humans doing it on earth.

Anyway, I have not looked at the parallel universe or Alien Stuff yet, so I may change my mind. I live in a world that I scarcely believe what I see, because from moment to moment, things can get weirder. So, I try to remain objective and should better evidence come along, I can change my mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unseendimension
There have been a few videos of this guy on the web. There was one video interview that he did, where all of his body language was 100 percent honest.
That may be that Boyd Anderson believes what he's saying, and it may also be true that Ashton Forbes (the MH370 was abducted by UFOs guy) believes what he's saying. But, that doesn't really get you any closer to the truth, if they are both delusional, and both believe 100% in their delusions which are separated from reality, which by the way can't both be true because they are entirely different delusions.

I'm not saying everything Boyd Anderson says is delusional. There are some elements of truth, but he never even mentions the the part of MH370 that washed up on Reunion Island that falsifies his theory, which is just one reason I'm saying the part of his story saying MH370 didn't crash in the ocean is delusional. That washed up part actually falsifies Ashton Forbes' delusion too (the topic of this thread), which is why it seemed odd there was so much fuss over whether the UFO abduction video was fake (and we now have proof it's fake).

edit on 202411 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What is it about the excellent MH380 video debunk, that so many just keep denying and cannot let it go?
It is just unbelievable when hoaxes get shot in the head, people just try to bring them back again.

This site became famous for being able to make it crystal clear why many issues were just bogus, as well as others that were probably not.
It is important.
edit on 1-1-2024 by charlyv because: sp

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 12:12 PM
link   
my instincts say the movie Contact with Jodie Foster... was inspiration to produce the 'POOF' aircraft teleporting to another dimension footage...

it's possible China targeted that flight with EMP ray(s) at too high energy level or too many beams causing the aircraft to turn into Dark Matter and dissolve instantly... hence a CIA created video suggesting a 'portal' being activated and the aircraft teleported

what about the Law of conservation of matter/energy.... the aircraft and the cubic volume of atmosphere should result in more than a lightning flash with no sound

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: StudioNada
it's possible China targeted that flight with EMP ray(s) at too high energy level or too many beams causing the aircraft to turn into Dark Matter and dissolve instantly... hence a CIA created video suggesting a 'portal' being activated and the aircraft teleported

That's not how EMP works. EMP causes electronics to short out, it doesn't cause things to turn into Dark Matter.

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

what would u call a wepon that turned something into dark matter/

posted on Jan, 2 2024 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: purplemer

Non-existent. There has been no evidence that matter can be changed into dark matter. It was only in 2021 that a theory was even put forward that it could happen at all.

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

What is it about the excellent MH380 video debunk, that so many just keep denying and cannot let it go?

It is a very convincing video, I also don't get any sense the guy is lying. At first I was entirely convinced he had debunked the alien abduction footage, and I can see why Kim would pay the bounty, but it's simply impossible for me to ignore the fact the audit logs on textures.com seem to show something suspicious occurred with those cloud images. Didn't the guy say he's been friends with the owners of textures.com for a long time, why would they look at the logs or say anything if they trusted the guy? It just seems strange to me. Plus I have seen some extremely thorough debunking attempts which later turned out to be hoaxes themselves, so I cannot dismiss anything at this point.
edit on 3/1/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2024 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

So there are two photos right there which individually are not stereo, but could be presented as such since taken from a plane they will be at slightly different angles as the plane flies. He also shows one of the photos has to be manipulated to match the hoax video which had apparently changed the aspect ratio but when that is corrected it's an exact match.

That's a good point worth keeping in mind, but in order to create a proper stereoscopic video with many frames you would need many images taken from different angles in quick succession, otherwise the effect will look very superficial upon closer inspection when looking at the all the 3D scenes, especially if the cloud assets have been stretched and warped using a simple image editor. I don't see why they wouldn't just use some volumetric cloud renderings to create the stereoscopic effect, I highly doubt 2 angles is enough to properly fake the stereoscopic effect in a video of that length. That's why I'm so tempted to check the video for any evidence of such tampering, it's very likely to directly reveal any tampering. It's not like I'm convinced the video is real or fake, I'm actually leaning more towards fake, but I wont push that belief until there's conclusive evidence.
edit on 3/1/2024 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2024 @ 06:20 PM
link   

It matters not that there are 99 things that look like it may be real, but that #100, where it is proven beyond a doubt that stock footage was used in the disappearing "explosion" , blows the entire production out of the water. After that, nothing else matters.

Here is another good example:

Think of those convinced we never made it to the moon. Thousands of "facts" that looked like we did not, except the moon rocks brought back, 800+ lbs of them, collected off the surface of the moon, each had one side, the side facing up, that were peppered with micro-meteorite impacts. Even though the rocks had isotopic signatures of moon rocks, people thought that might have happened on Earth ...... Micro-meteor impacts are impossible in Earth atmosphere as cosmic velocity of a micro-meteoroid causes them to burn up completely, high up in the atmosphere. The Moon's near zero atmosphere does not interfere with them at all. Those rocks were collected off the Moon.

This one fact, like that one fact uncovered in the MH380 hoax, becomes the only thing that matters when proving or disproving any complex issue. Science is certainly your friend.

edit on 7-1-2024 by charlyv because: sp

edit on 7-1-2024 by charlyv because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join