It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was MH370 transported to a parallel Earth by UFO's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Over the last few months there's been a lot of controversy surrounding some footage which appears to show MH370 being transported through a portal by UFO's. It seems like there is at least two pieces of footage, one appears to be stereoscopic satellite footage and the other is thermal footage. The footage was uploaded to the internet back in 2014 shortly after the plane went missing but it seems like people have recently started paying attention to it.

It didn't take long for someone to do a very thorough job of debunking the footage by showing that the portal was made using some old CGI art assets. Then some other people made a fairly convincing video showing that the portal shape wasn't necessarily made with those art assets. To be honest I was more convinced by the first debunking video because the portal created by the UFO's matches extremely closely to those art assets.

Then Kim Dotcom of all people put up a $100,000 bounty for anyone who could prove the footage was fake. A little while passed... then another guy posted a video where he showed some photographs he took where the clouds closely matched the clouds in the airliner abduction footage. He provided convincing evidence to show he took the original cloud photos and sold them to an art asset website where they still exist with timestamps.

Not long after that I read something stating that admins of the art asset website had looked at the image logs and noticed some oddities but I haven't heard much since then. It seems like a never ending back and forth cycle of debunking... but I don't really want to get into all that stuff, I just wanted to give a brief summary of events for those who might not be keeping up or just didn't pay attention because it sounds completely outlandish.

This is a topic which I would have mocked not that long ago, and I still have a hard time believing the footage could be real, hence why this thread is in the skunk works. Considering we have stereoscopic footage, presumably it is possible to reconstruct a 3D scene out of those 2 images, since the point of stereoscopic footage is to capture depth information. It seems to me like that reconstruction would reveal any attempts to superimpose 2D art assets onto the footage.

While reading one of the MH370 discussions on Reddit I saw a comment where someone mentioned they read an old blog post from 2014 where a psychic described the events which happened in the airliner abduction video before it was leaked onto the internet. Again, I don't think I've ever read any type of spiritual or psychic blog in my life, but I was intrigued so I clicked the link, and what I read really surprised me.

Obviously dates on a blog can be manipulated quite easily but I checked the Wayback Machine and it shows the timestamps are correct. It's not just her description of the event which surprises me, what she believes happened to the passengers is deeply correlated to my recent thread concerning UFO's and the Many Worlds Interpretation. It took me over an hour to get through the entire blog post so I have chosen some of the most relevant excerpts.

When I tune in, my mind is at the point of the flight where issues start to arise. I see that there is a huge electrical disturbance. What looks like a clear day turns into this dark, gloomy surrounding. It looks like heat lightening and flashes surround the plane. I also see what looks like discharges of static electricity coming off the plane. The flight attendants are trying to stand, and people are trying to stand and grab something above their heads? It is chaotic and a lot of turbulence. Oxygen masks then start to fall. Then there is this loud thundering sound that is so deafening that people are grabbing the sides of their head (I feel the pain in my ear, like it is loud and so much pressure!)

Then all of a sudden there is this silence- It is so quiet and calm. No one is talking, there is no noise. It is the ultimate peaceful feeling. I don't even hear the noise of the plane- as if the engine isn't even running. It feels like the plane is gliding, there is no turbulence. Like it is floating so peacefully through the air.

I can't help but feel like this plane went into a different layer or dimension of our current existence [I realize this is a very alternative concept, but I just report what I see]. I see the jungle, and what I notice most are the leaves. The passengers are looking at the vegetation is complete amazement, but not in complete horror, but rather amazement. They are gigantic. The climate feels warm and humid, but rather comfortable. I also have the images of the plane on a beachy coast as if it coasted to a graceful landing.

There are many curious things just in these first few paragraphs. One of the first things I notice is she describes a bright flash and a loud noise, possibly a result of lightening or a bomb, which is interesting because there seems to be evidence of a fire and smoke trail coming off the airliner in the thermal video (if I remember correctly). This appears to be the reason they are saving the airliner by transporting it to some location where it can land (assuming they didn't attack it).

The next thing I notice is that she feels like they went to a "different layer or dimension of our current existence". She's goes on to spend a lot of effort and time attempting to get any clues to the location of the beach but doesn't get anything truly useful. She also speculates they could have been sent back in time but doesn't spend much time on the idea they could've been sent to another dimension even though she continues to get those sort of ideas coming to her.

When I focus on what timeline, I still felt they weren’t of this timeline, but in a previous time… When I mentally tried to sort how that worked, I got that for that to work what happens is their vibration (or frequency) as a whole shifts. I then got that the way to find them is to some how tune into their frequency. I was still a little unclear how to explain this, and here was the example I got- We can’t see microwaves with the naked eye without a special device because they are at a frequency that our eyes can’t “see”, well this alternate reality is also at a different frequency that we can’t see with our naked eye.

This statement in particular really stuck out to me because in my Many Worlds thread I attempted to explain how all universes can exist at the same time, parallel to each other. I explained all universes exist within the same universal wave function but they are out of phase with each other, similar to the way ripples on a pond can overlap but not interfere with each other. So in order to travel between parallel dimensions you somehow need to shift your atomic/quantum frequencies.
edit on 28/12/2023 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

link   

Paul Weeks: I did work on tuning into him. The first thing I noticed was my ear hurt, like something in my eardrum was injured. I also get this ringing in my head. What I most related to was watching a movie in which someone had a flash bomb go off and there is this silent ringing/muffled sound effect going on. I looks like something is going on with the hearing in one of his ears.

I also got this image of a leather briefcase. I actually got an angry feeling toward this case (or what it represented- like he felt like he wouldn’t be in this situation if it were for this “brief case”). Again, I was unclear if this is symbolic or actual, but he felt to guard this case, but had some mental dilemma as to why he was caring so much for it because it felt as though it meant nothing were he was now. I see him walking around this jungle area, banging it around, and using it as a seat.

Paul Weeks was one of the several engineers and scientists who went missing with MH370, and there has been a lot of speculation the plane was purposely attacked because they made some sort of technological breakthrough which the elite didn't want reaching the public market. It seems much more likely they were deafened by some sort of loud explosion rather than some loud thunder, but I guess lightening could also trigger an explosion.

I was still focused on the briefcase too. There is so much anger directed toward that! I just see him banging around, hitting it on stuff, and it is so tattered. At the same time, he drags it everyone and won’t let it go. When I focus on the anger what’s in it and the anger, I see graph paper and then graphs, like a presentation. I also see what looks like blueprints to something. Then I get this anger again- It is coming through that he feels like he is where he is because of what is in the briefcase or what it symbolizes. I also keep hearing, “They did this to me, It’s their fault.”
---
Paul Weeks: I tried to focus on positive energy with him. I feel like the anger and frustration he is feeling is blocking me from communication. I can “see” images, but I can’t get a mental connection to convey messages. He looks to be very emotional now. I see him very sad, and then in the next instant he is kicking his briefcase. I even see briefly that he took out some of the papers in his briefcase and burned them and then said “Here, you want them, you got them. Here you go.” And threw them in the fire. Very angry- I feel like we need to send positive energy to him.

Assuming her reading is correct, and this should all be taken with a grain of salt, it would seem like Paul knew the reason he was targeted, and it had something to do with the technical documents in his briefcase. The real question is, who actually targeted MH370... because there aren't many options here. Either those UFO's were trying to save the passengers or they were involved in a kidnapping where the victims are still missing nearly a decade later.

ET Forces: I have been asked to try to get some kind of connection with that type of energy. I am going to put some focus into that and I will update you on what I am able to do. I will say that my initial image is a snapshot of ET (from the movie ET) and he is putting his finger up to his mouth and shushing me.. I haven’t figured out what this is yet…It feels a little negative, but I haven’t fully explored it.

Pilots: I do get there were some unbalanced energy with at least one of them BUT I also get that when the plane entered the strange electric storm, they panicked. They maintained control, but on the inside they felt fear. I don’t see foul play from my perspective. I see an instinct of survival come over them.

A negative alien entity telling her to be quite... doesn't seem like a great sign, and it only continues to get worse in her later readings. Personally I always believed there was very little chance the pilots were involved in any way, none of the evidence fits that explanation. I'm pretty confident they did everything they could and were just as scared as everyone else when they lost control, regardless of how it happened.

With regard to the mental state.. I am having a previous reading pull forward regarding the Bermuda triangle. When people (and in my vision I saw it as a plane) were transferred to a different time/place, when they left the aircraft they suffered a terrible state of mental stability. The confusion and understanding of what just happened was so great, that it was almost difficult to “ground” themselves and understand what was real or what just happened. In the reading I had the word “Boonshock” come up as a term used by inhabitants of the place that the aircraft was transferred to describe this mental situation…

I will say I do get a connection to a similar feeling with regards to the location of the passengers now. They (the passengers) are so confused as to how to describe what happened. They don’t fully understand where they are in relationship to time because they are on a scarcely inhabited island, but they think they just landed there. They remember the electrical storm, but after that it was just strangely quiet. The passengers that seem are mentally strong, feel fine, and they are trying to tell the ones that are mentally catching up (they are confused and don’t know why, and feel something happened but don’t know what) that they are in some kind of shock.

If I was taken through an inter-dimensional portal by UFO's and stranded on a remote island I'd probably be in a state of shock too. Although I might not be as affected as other people since my mind is already somewhat accepting of the possibility that ET's and parallel dimensions exist. Those passengers who were less affected might be the ones who are more aware of what is happening and how they might be able to get out of it.

Yesterday I was focused really hard on this because of what the media is saying. So much of it seems disturbing and does not resonate with me. I questioned my higher self a lot on this because I would never want to give people false hope BUT in saying that, I do not get that they found the plane! I am compelled to speak what I feel. I see they want this off the news. In fact, I see the government over there even monitoring the news that is accessible to their people trying to cut down on the chatter or speculation. Many people have a gut intuition, and many of those families will not accept that they found the plane and I ask myself if it emotional driven denial, or higher self knowledge- and I get it is because this story does not ring truth within their inner soul. I see them producing bits of a plane, but there is never going to be undeniable evidence. I also see that the governments have strong speculation as to what happened (the truth). They thought they could cover it up, and in the end they are a little shameful or embarrassed at the execution of the cover-up. They couldn’t fully predict how people would accept the answers they were given.

This paragraph also resonated with me because I do remember my gut telling me there was something very strange about the way MH370 went missing, and I think that's one of the reasons so many people were focused on it at the time, and still to this day. The small bits of debris they recovered never seemed to be conclusive enough to prove what really happened to MH370 that day.

link   

I have had several people ask me to focus on the ET aspect… I thought about this as well. I do see there was some kind of involvement, but it is being hidden. As I focused on this (I again got the image of ET- my mental dictionary symbol for ETs), and it was so dark and eerie. Again I was shown to “Shush” and it put its’ finger to its’ mouth. I was so uncomfortable in the image I was given, that I couldn’t really explore this. Some ET experiences are great, even loving, some are bad, but this was just very negative.

Alien beings are well known for their apparent telepathic abilities, so at this point I started considering the possibility that maybe those UFO's weren't saving MH370 after all. With that sort of technology it seems like they could have easily saved the passengers of MH370 but instead they were left stranded on a remote island. But lets not instantly assume the worse, maybe they didn't want to interfere too much with natural circumstances.

I had some people ask if they are possibly on this time line, but where they are gives the illusion that they are somewhere else…That could be a possibility, I just can’t see that. They are in a rather primitive
location, and it would be difficult to differentiate what is going on and have some clarity. There is a lot of confusion still with the passengers. It almost looks like their subconscious and conscious mind are having a disconnect.

Assuming MH370 did go through a portal, my guess would be the plane went to a parallel Earth where there was a land mass for the plane to land on, or be moved to by the UFO's. Human civilization could be much less evolved or non-existent, although she does claim there is some sort of human tribe living on the island. I do realize how crazy it sounds, which is why I also know it'd be a shock to learn other universes with humanoid life actually exists.

Some comments were also made about the government. I see them as embarrassed, know what happened even though they didn’t cause it, have no way to explain it and are trying to make this go away. I do get that the government there is working with other more powerful governments in this cover-up, like they could never handle it on their own.

It is possible our governments have some very advanced crafts, but I think a lot of the recent whistle-blower testimony has confirmed we are attempting to reverse-engineer technology we didn't create. So I highly doubt our government had anything to do with the UFO's, it does feel like they wanted the entire issue to go away as quickly as possible because they couldn't fully explain it or control it.

But that doesn't really explain why we have so much military footage of the airliner abduction event, it's almost as if they knew it was going to happen, or maybe they knew something else was going to happen, like the plane was under some sort of threat. Someone clearly knew what was going to happen but it's very unclear who was the perpetrator.

I still in my mind see this plane in an alternate reality. I hope I am wrong, as that does make things more complicated, but I can’t see where they went into a different time, and then came back to our present timeline. My hope is that I see them come back, and I haven’t connected to that yet. The analogy that my mind keeps seeing is that if you take a pillow, the outside of the pillow represents our current time. Then there was a needle, which represented the plane. I see the needle pierce the pillow, and enter into the middle of the pillow (an alternate time).. They look to be stuck there, in this alternate time. I never see the needle pierce out the other side.

It is interesting how the UFO's maneuver around the airliner in a way which seems to tear open the fabric of space-time. Or maybe they're just doing something to shift the atomic state of the airliner so it naturally phases into a different dimension. I've heard a few theories attempting to explain what is going on but none of them sound right because none of them really make use of Quantum Mechanics.

I do get that ETs are somehow involved (I can’t confirm it was associated to Ashtar- but definitely ETs). I was shushed by an ET the last time I connected. I have been still going back to the image and focusing because I am trying to understand the image more, and I get that the reason it was so “dark” and I was told to be quiet was either because we as a society aren’t ready for the truth, or they (meaning the ETs aren’t ready to reveal what it is they plan to do. In some capacity ETs know what happened, but I can’t see what the follow through plan is. I get a sense that some kind of negotiation will need to be made in order to “bring them back” but I am still clarifying that. I also still feel the passengers are in a “non-typical” location- perhaps this could be inner earth- I get they are on the surface, but in an alternate timeline (both situations are “non-typical.”).

If the satellite footage is legitimate then it's very clear the ET's knew exactly what happened to MH370. Why would any sort of "negotiation" be necessary unless the passengers actually were being held hostage in some capacity? I also think it's interesting how she uses different terminology to describe the same thing, such as "alternate timeline" and "parallel Earth", but doesn't fully understand what it means.

Government Secrets- People are asking why the government is keeping this a secret. I get they know the truth, but don’t want to answer for it because the truth is way worse to admit than going through all this “show.” Then I hear a phrase, imagine telling the people, “Yes, we know where they are.” “We are working with ETs.” “We have a tactical plan to rescue these people.” None of those things are something that they world is capable of hearing and processing. I further get that when the faked pieces of the plane are found it won’t be something that would cause a plane to crash- for example you won’t find the engine because that is strong evidence that the plane went down. It will be insignificant pieces, because they will allude the plane crashed, but in reality when the truth comes out, they will have to be able to have a spin on the story to bring these people back to our current “time line” or have an explanation.

She makes a very interesting point about finding conclusive evidence the plane went down, because if the passengers did return by some miracle, it would shatter any hoax narrative they had in place. One of the strangest things about MH370 in my mind was the way it seemed to just suddenly vanish without any trace for us to track it down, which is extremely unusual and unlikely.

link   

I also had some people wanting to know who is communicating with ETs. I get we have representatives- I also get that our government actually has an Alien Ambassador, as does other larger countries. It looks like the ETs want us to disclose their existence, and we (as a planet) were suppose to disclose this by now, and it hasn’t happened. I also don’t get that the ETs are trying to be malicious- it seems like the plane approached this portal, went into it, but the ETs have the technology to retrieve it?? They just ask in exchange for their help we disclose their existence in way that makes them look helpful and an asset rather than evil or negative.

Don't worry, nothing malicious is going on, they're just being held hostage until we make the ET's look helpful and friendly... lmao. Sorry but that doesn't seem very friendly to me, seems kind of deceptive actually. Also, the majority of the population is ready for and demanding disclosure... what exactly are you ET's waiting for? Why do you need our puppet leaders to approve it so badly?

I also wanted to update you on what I have been able to put together. I am still working on this, but here is what I see…. The plane left, got into some kind of a detour around the Chinese airspace. They encountered an electrical storm, things got dark and loud. People were scared and didn’t realize what happened. That was followed by a sense of calming as they entered a portal that led them to this island (that I feel is in current day Cocos area). Meanwhile, ETS somehow guided this plane to that area safely (I see some kind of energy field surrounding the plane as it was gliding after the portal entry). The passengers landed, and many suffered some kind of mental shock (almost like an amnesia or confusion of sorts) (I see what looks like mental patients walking around and they look drugged up). They stayed on the beach and started to come out of their “sleepy” state. As they did an Indian tribe that lived in the central part of the island came in to help them. They were taken to the central part of the island where there were some mountains and caves at the base of the mountains. The passengers are still there, and are being helped by the Indian tribe.

I also get the people of Diego Garcia know what is going on and have been in communication with the ETs that originally guided them. The passengers have the capability of coming back, but first the ETs want some disclosure made to the world that they exist. The ETs want to be able to walk freely, and cannot do so until some things happen. The governments don’t know what to do… They want this story to go away.. I feel a plan of falsifying evidence is in the process, but nothing significant will be planted in the event that these people are brought back (you can’t find engines at the bottom of the ocean and then explain how people have magically been found).

It kind of bothers me how accurate her depiction of the airliner abduction footage is, I find it hard to believe she wasn't somehow involved with it. I guess I just find it very hard to believe that physics and remote viewers are a real thing, which might sound strange considering I'm fairly confident parallel universes exist, but that belief is based in solid science which we understand.

It's also a bit concerning how she says the ET's want to walk freely amongst us, because there's been quite a bit of whistle-blower testimony claiming that humanoid ET's exist, and many look so similar to us they easily blend in with our society. It's starting to become very apparent to me they are already living in our society, and probably have a great deal of control over our society.

I also had questions about the ETs. I get that when they do walk the earth, they will blend in with the people. (I get an image of Terminator – the insides don’t match what is portrayed on the outside). I see it done in a way that doesn’t cause a bunch of fear of hysteria. To some extent I see that this already happens and they walk amongst us, but their population here is very small.
Not all ETs are out to cause harm. In fact, they are intrigued by us and our capability to express a wide range of emotion. I see that many ETs even though intellectually advanced (I get they have learned to unlock parts of the brain) and possess a higher vibration, there is something void in them that does not allow for emotion and feelings to exist (at least to the extent that it does in humans). They are fairly emotionally simple.

The statement "not all ETs are out to cause harm" doesn't exactly fill me with confidence. The thing that really worries me, is if they come from a parallel Earth where technology is far more advanced than our current state of technology, they could use that advanced knowledge to exploit and plunder our society by making themselves absurdly rich and powerful... I now believe that's exactly who the elite are.

Their population may be small, but they have immense power over our society and our governments... and one must begin to wonder why they would want to prevent disclosure. Don't they want to walk amongst us? Or is that just some? Do others prefer to direct society from behind the curtains like the Wizard of Oz? It seems to me our governments are slowly being compromised by the elitist overlords, and we must stop them, ET's or not.

I also get that there are few people that know what happened, but they do know. I see that they watch us run around on these false missions knowing we won’t find the answer. It is both a disturbing and confusing feeling. I also feel stronger than ever that ETs are somehow involved in this, almost begging for some kind of resolve but we are stubborn to negotiate

It's still not clear to me whether these ET's are trying to help or not. If they want disclosure then that seems like a good thing, but I still find their tactics to be highly questionable. We need to ask, should we really be negotiating with kidnappers? It just doesn't seem like a good way of achieving disclosure. Our governments would rather lose a few citizens than allow disclosure to occur.

link   

Today I wanted to focus on Fariq Abdul Hamid, one of the pilots. The first thing I see Is that he is in the cockpit, they hit some turbulence.. He is holding on tightly to the controls as if they had to turn off or assist the auto steering to manage though this rough patch in the air. Then I see him with this very strange look on his face as if something took the plane over. I saw him lift his hands into the air, and actually say something to someone else, like “look at this.” The plane looked as if it was steering itself, and the odd part of the image is that it steered with grace- it wasn’t erratic, fluctuating up and down, it was very smooth as if it was coasting. It was so silent during this too- like you go through this loud turbulence and it is followed by this zen like silence. I get an image of a kid flying a remote controlled airplane, as if the plane itself went through the air with that kind of ease.

I can't remember the source now, but I recall reading another story about a UFO taking over the controls of a military aircraft. They seem to have the ability to manipulate our technology from a distance using some sort of wireless signals. The way they can manipulate our brain activity from a distance (e.g. speak to us telepathically) may also work on a similar premise.

I was asked to focus on the ETs- What do they want? I get that we (many international countries) have been working with some of them, and opposing others. They would like to come out of “hiding” and be able to be free. I also get that some counties have casually acknowledged their existence (made and announcement, but not a broadcast), but the US is definitely one of the ones that are hesitating. They want some kind of disclosure to occur before they share their “cloaking” technology. The ETs have drawn a line.

Our world governments would probably avoid disclosure forever if they could, especially if some of them are being controlled by negative ET entities. Clearly some ET's don't want disclosure, but if the "good" ET's want to be free so bad then it's completely up to them to disclose themselves. It will help everyone on this planet have a better life even if it creates some chaos initially.

When I focus on the people (specifically Rodney and Mary Burrows), they look to be alive, but I sense they are distraught… This amnesia feeling they had, as if they were in a dream, has come to an end. I also get the impression they were given some kind of hope that they would be home by now, and they are losing that hope. I can’t see where they were told they would be home (like an announcement), but I see that somehow they knew (almost like a fact) that they would be home. It just feels sad, like this sense of despair.

I also get the impression that there was a something going on that isn’t going according to plan that is holding this up. I get the word “ransom” but I can’t tell in regard to who or what this ransom applies to. I get this image that the passengers are separate from this “plan” like they are located away from the “plan” and have no knowledge of it. They just know that “something” is going on. I also get that the passengers don’t want to know what is going on because it would somehow compromise them.. When I focus on the passengers and try to ask what they know, my heart races and I feel panic, like part of my subconscious doesn’t want to know either- it almost feels like what I would think a panic attack would feel like.

Some sort of plan involving a ransom which the passengers are unaware of, but the plan is failing apart. This gives me the impression the passengers were being held hostage and the demands for release were not met, so the passengers were not returned home... which seems pretty malevolent to me. I'm starting to think there are good reasons why ET's are afraid to reveal themselves or even just enter our atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

job of debunking the footage by showing that the portal was made using some old CGI art assets

I've watched a couple of the various interviews with that Ashton/Ashley bloke and the bit that struck me was the different screen resolutions used in the video. I had to rewind and rewatch the portion in question to get my head around what he was saying..

The video from the satellite was broadcasted at 6 frames per second (fps). The desktop to which it was being displayed was 24fps and the desktop screen recorder was 30fps. These might seem random numbers but the 24 and 30 fps relate to the difference between PAL and NTSC video formats.

You would use a PC screen recorder instead of a phone as it would geo-tag the video using the meta data, not something you'd want to happen if you were copying this video to leak. You'd set it higher than the 24 so you wouldn't miss any frames hence the 30fps recorded.

Now, the 6fps from the satellite feed is interesting as it is a division of the 24fps. Dividing this number would enable you a bigger field of view (resolution) for the camera to transmit (it was supposed to be recorded in realtime) and still have a relatively watchable moving picture to watch.

It got me thinking about the actual physical data rate these satellites are able to transmit. It might give an indication of the size of the field of view or other technicalities of the super satelite used.

If you showed the video to a vfx artist they would probably be able to 'recreate' a copy of the video and it would look almost identical. But I don't reckon they'd reduce the frame rate to match whats been portayed on the video. This is in my view the smoking gun of the video showing it to be the real deal.

Ive probably not answered any questions you've asked, but this is the really interesting part of the whole story that had me poking about on the internet that night, lol
edit on 28-12-2023 by McUrnsalso because: grammer, spelling. etc

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I now subscribe to the theory that a missile caused that aircraft to crash into the South China Sea. I am far from certain about the who and why but it still seems the most likely explanation.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Don Lemon was right!
Who knew?

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think there's definitely weird things at play more then anyone is saying.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I find this whole thing very interesting.

Right off the bat, the first question I have is: how on earth did anyone film this plane at cruising altitude over an ocean?

Second question: why were they filming it? I mean, there’s typically nothing interesting about a jet flying.

I gave you stars and a flag but I do believe the video of teleportation is a hoax.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yay something new but old. Thank you for something different. This is what drawed me to joining ATS all those years ago, that and cutting or disappearing or cloudbusting clouds . I have nit time to read yet, saving for later today when rain expected .

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   

There is a theory it was consumed by a black hole but basic physics makes the claim impossible. Black holes are the remainings of a supernova explosion.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I find this whole thing very interesting.

Right off the bat, the first question I have is: how on earth did anyone film this plane at cruising altitude over an ocean?

Second question: why were they filming it? I mean, there’s typically nothing interesting about a jet flying.

I gave you stars and a flag but I do believe the video of teleportation is a hoax.

I think too there are many hoaxes and misinformation around this story but it's still very interesting and a real mystery.

What happened? Nobody can say with certainty and nobody knows because there is no evidence even to support a claim. I ve heard that some small pieces from the plane were found but nothing more.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I don't think MH370 was transported to a parallel earth whatever this means or that it somehow vanished because of unknown extraterrestrial forces. Most likely it now lies at the bottom of the sea.
edit on 28-12-2023 by Verduin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I would dearly love to think that those people are still alive, somewhere, somehow.

I theorized at the time that the plane was taken by some unknown entity like a real-world Cussler novel and the people were being held somewhere so they could re-use the plane. that theory didn't pan out.

years ago there was a tv movie in which aliens emptied a doomed plane and saved the passengers.

edit to add linque. it was future people, not aliens. movie called 'Millenium'
www.imdb.com...

Bill Smith, chief investigator for the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB), has been assigned to determine whether human error is the cause of an airline crash. He and his team of investigators are very confused by the words on the cockpit voice recorder by the crew relating to the crash. But at the same time, a theoretical physicist named Dr. Arnold Mayer has a real professional curiosity about the crash, which borders on science fiction. While giving a university lecture, he speaks about time travel and the possibility of visitors from the future. Smith discovers the involvement of an organization of time travellers from a future Earth irreparably polluted who seek to rejuvenate mankind from those about to perish in the past

edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: add content

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: McUrnsalso

That's a really interesting breakdown of the technical aspects. Now you've got my mind whirling about this.

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It does sound like the first episode of ‘Lost’

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder
Over the last few months there's been a lot of controversy surrounding some footage which appears to show MH370 being transported through a portal by UFO's. It seems like there is at least two pieces of footage, one appears to be stereoscopic satellite footage and the other is thermal footage. The footage was uploaded to the internet back in 2014 shortly after the plane went missing but it seems like people have recently started paying attention to it.

It didn't take long for someone to do a very thorough job of debunking the footage by showing that the portal was made using some old CGI art assets. Then some other people made a fairly convincing video showing that the portal shape wasn't necessarily made with those art assets. To be honest I was more convinced by the first debunking video because the portal created by the UFO's matches extremely closely to those art assets.

Then Kim Dotcom of all people put up a $100,000 bounty for anyone who could prove the footage was fake. A little while passed... then another guy posted a video where he showed some photographs he took where the clouds closely matched the clouds in the airliner abduction footage. He provided convincing evidence to show he took the original cloud photos and sold them to an art asset website where they still exist with timestamps.
And Kim Dotcom admitted the convincing evidence was convincing and agreed to pay the $100k because the video was debunked.

I updated one of the two existing threads on this, and then I found you started a third thread. I don't know why you started this, Kim Dotcom already agreed to pay the $100,000 on December 8, 20 days before you made this thread, since the videos were proven to be a hoax.

MH370x $145k challenge
twitter.com...

The MH370 videos are officially debunked.
-Kim Dotcom

This thread should be moved to the hoax forum but it's still open.
The Untold Story of Malaysian Flight MH370

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

You always bring insight and truth to many threads. I applaud you for that! 🍻

However, this site is dying. We do not need to be discouraging positive posters to create threads.

Everything is up for discussion.

Saying things like ‘This should be in the hoax bin’ does not add to what we are trying to create as a community here.

We need to work together — not against each other.

My 2 cents. Take for what you will.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join