It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow. Twitters anti violent speech filters HYPER sensitive.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

The best example is President Obama's Attorney General telling liberals to attack Trump supporters and spill their blood in the streets.

The Attorney General of the United States calling for riots in the streets. People actually died as a result.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k

I don't understand your logic.
What ever happened to treat others how you would like to be treated?
If you can't grasp that idea or you just refuse to do so then your moral compass is non existent.

Again, I really don’t care what you think.
I and the OP made off the cuff retorts about Liberal idiots on X, they are obviously trying to protect terrorist supporters.
Your desperate attempt to make this a moral issue is fake outrage.

If I had more time and ambition to look, I could provide you with thousands of examples of Liberals calling for real violence but I have better things to do.

That has got to be one of the dumbest things I will read today.
There are plenty examples of all types of people calling for violence.
You do it often may I remind you.
You let your feelings get the best of you and I suspect you have a violent past based on how to react to things.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I don't understand your logic.
What ever happened to treat others how you would like to be treated?
If you can't grasp that idea or you just refuse to do so then your moral compass is non existent.

Again, I really don’t care what you think.
I and the OP made off the cuff retorts about Liberal idiots on X, they are obviously trying to protect terrorist supporters.
Your desperate attempt to make this a moral issue is fake outrage.

If I had more time and ambition to look, I could provide you with thousands of examples of Liberals calling for real violence but I have better things to do.

That has got to be one of the dumbest things I will read today.
There are plenty examples of all types of people calling for violence.
You do it often may I remind you.
You let your feelings get the best of you and I suspect you have a violent past based on how to react to things.

As usual, your perception of reality and the actual reality, are two completely different things.
Keep trying.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Dude your you need your head checked.
You clearly don't pay much attention and are easily guided by extreme beliefs. That makes you weak and dangerous. Not a good combo.
You need a reality check soon before you do say or do something stupid that causes harm to someone. Your too naive to even understand how your actions and words do have an affect on people.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Dude your you need your head checked.
You clearly don't pay much attention and are easily guided by extreme beliefs. That makes you weak and dangerous. Not a good combo.
You need a reality check soon before you do say or do something stupid that causes harm to someone. Your too naive to even understand how your actions and words do have an affect on people.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I bet it does.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The best example is President Obama's Attorney General telling liberals to attack Trump supporters and spill their blood in the streets.

The Attorney General of the United States calling for riots in the streets. People actually died as a result.

For anyone that likes facts vs the daily WeMustCareCareWeMust cherry picking fan fic here are some sources to "support" their claim.

Sure maybe there is some other scenario out there that is being discussed but as usual no proof of anything CWMMWC said is provided.

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

That seems pretty damning as far as evidence goes...Until you see the whole quote and context by which it was said.

During a campaign swing in McDonough, Ga., on Sunday, former attorney general Eric Holder notes former first lady Michelle Obama’s high-minded 2016 slogan, “When they go low, we go high.” Then he makes clear he disagrees.

“No, no,” Holder says. “When they go low, we kick 'em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about."

Several minutes later, Holder clarifies that he’s not advocating anything illicit.

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal,” Holder said. “But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that [civil rights leaders] John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

The potential 2020 candidate added: “That’s what this new Democratic Party is about. We are proud as hell to be Democrats. We are willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party. We are proud of our history, we are proud of our present and we are proud of the future that we can create for this country.”

“When I say we kick them, I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate, we don’t do anything illegal, but we have to be tough and we have to fight,” he said later.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 2023pAmerica/Chicago3104-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Fun Fact : The cuttlefish also uses flashing displays of light and color to stun and hypnotize their prey.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81
a reply to: yuppa
You have basically incited violence which is a criminal offence in many countries
"Someone posted about Palestinian protesters blocking a busy roadway somewhere, I posted “Just run them over"
Let's murder some protesters. How constitutional.

I didnt say INNOCENT ones. i said the VIOLENT ones who were attacking people.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I thought Musk was trying to say he was the saviour of free speech??

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You used the example of running over protesters blocking a highway. Unless you believe that is "VIOLENT" choose your examples more carefully.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sands81

You used the example of running over protesters blocking a highway. Unless you believe that is "VIOLENT" choose your examples more carefully.

If they will not get out of the way when its a emergency or they are holding a driver hostage they deserve to be ran over.
Point is THIS thread I didnt say that till you brought it up numbnuts.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Blocking traffic and disrupting normal operations and Emergency Services, in my opinion, is an exceedingly selfish, dangerous and ineffective manner of protesting to raise awareness in my opinion.

There are more effective ways to raise awareness and elicit sympathies to one's cause.

Most groups who use this tactic lack funding or other resources and it's a cheap and easy way to get on the nightly news report.

edit on 12/28/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

For anyone that likes facts vs the daily WeMustCareCareWeMust cherry picking fan fic here are some sources to "support" their claim.

Sure maybe there is some other scenario out there that is being discussed but as usual no proof of anything CWMMWC said is provided.

Eric Holder: ‘When they go low, we kick them. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.'

That seems pretty damning as far as evidence goes...Until you see the whole quote and context by which it was said.

During a campaign swing in McDonough, Ga., on Sunday, former attorney general Eric Holder notes former first lady Michelle Obama’s high-minded 2016 slogan, “When they go low, we go high.” Then he makes clear he disagrees.

“No, no,” Holder says. “When they go low, we kick 'em. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about."

Several minutes later, Holder clarifies that he’s not advocating anything illicit.

"When I say we, you know, ‘We kick ‘em,’ I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate. We don’t do anything illegal,” Holder said. “But we got to be tough, and we have to fight for the very things that [civil rights leaders] John Lewis, Martin Luther King, Whitney Young – you know, all those folks gave to us.”

The potential 2020 candidate added: “That’s what this new Democratic Party is about. We are proud as hell to be Democrats. We are willing to fight for the ideals of the Democratic Party. We are proud of our history, we are proud of our present and we are proud of the future that we can create for this country.”

“When I say we kick them, I don’t mean we do anything inappropriate, we don’t do anything illegal, but we have to be tough and we have to fight,” he said later.

www.cnn.com...

Obviously a high caliber liar like Eric Holder is going to damage control his own hate speech and claim he was not saying for people to do anything illicit or illegal, but the proof of the outcome later reveals the lie. His Fast and Furious operation at Obama's behest was very illegal, and they knew it was because they erroneously classified the program and by doing so committed another crime which was a class C felony, (using the classification of information to hide illegal activity or crimes).

Plus the aftermath of what he said which thousands of their supporters went out and committed thousands of crimes, many of them felonies.

Eric Holder was one of the worst government criminals in history by what he said, and what he DID DO, and by his advocating other people to do. Backing out later by saying he really "didn't mean it" doesn't cut it. It's like you saying: "I barely even touched her."

"The ideals of the democrat party" LOL... Gloating in their own Misery and the misery of others, causing misery, and advocating others to create misery. The current condition brought to the world by leftists and democrats all over the globe.
edit on 28-12-2023 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: edit

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not gonna lie, I fell for the Elon will save free speech via twitter narrative, then he hired a WEF croney as his policy police and I knew then it was all a ruse.

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: opethPA

www.cnn.com...

Obviously a high caliber liar like Eric Holder is going to damage control his own hate speech and claim he was not saying for people to do anything illicit or illegal, but the proof of the outcome later reveals the lie. His Fast and Furious operation at Obama's behest was very illegal, and they knew it was because they erroneously classified the program and by doing so committed another crime which was a class C felony, (using the classification of information to hide illegal activity or crimes).

Plus the aftermath of what he said which thousands of their supporters went out and committed thousands of crimes, many of them felonies.

Eric Holder was one of the worst government criminals in history by what he said, and what he DID DO, and by his advocating other people to do. Backing out later by saying he really "didn't mean it" doesn't cut it. It's like you saying: "I barely even touched her."

"The ideals of the democrat party" LOL... Gloating in their own Misery and the misery of others, causing misery, and advocating others to create misery. The current condition brought to the world by leftists and democrats all over the globe.

That all seems terrible. Who would have guessed that someone from the Democrat or Republican parties did something wrong, unethical or illegal.

Which one of those wrong, unethical or illegal things supports the post I was replying to?

To be clear I am was replying to this daily fanfic claim "The best example is President Obama's Attorney General telling liberals to attack Trump supporters and spill their blood in the streets."
edit on 2023pAmerica/Chicago3111-06:00PM by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2023 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It's Because you Live in the Wrong State !

" Are You In An Anti-Free-Speech State? We Now Have The Definitive List "

" For years, we have discussed the alarming shift in the Democratic party on free speech with candidates running on pledges to censor opposing views and politicians supporting blacklisting and censorship on social media."

" Many citizens oppose such efforts to restrict their rights under the First Amendment, but are unaware of the work of their representatives to limit free speech. Now, a filing in the Supreme Court supporting censorship efforts by the Biden Administration has supplied a handy list of the anti-free speech states for citizens.

The 5th Circuit previously ruled in Missouri v. Biden that administration officials “likely violated” the First Amendment and issued a preliminary injunction banning the government from communicating with social media companies to limit speech.

Not surprisingly, the state of California is leading the effort to get the Supreme Court to reverse a decision enjoining the government from censorship efforts. "

So here is the list to see if you are residing in an anti-free speech state:

Arizona

Colorado

Connecticut

Delaware

Hawaii

Illinois

Maine

Maryland

Massachusetts

Michigan

Minnesota

Nevada

New Jersey

New Mexico,

New York

Oregon

Pennsylvania

Rhode Island

Vermont

Washington

Wisconsin

District of Columbia

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2024 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

At first I thought you were full of gummy bears on the AG statement so I looked it up. Heres a link by Snopes. Kind of a wet noodle.

IMO when I see a wet noodle without a final summmary or statement IMO there must be somethng to it.

In fact didnt Loretta Lynch meet with former president Bill Clinton at an airport?

Snopes

Bill Clinton visit at airport:

It was a 110-degree day in Phoenix and the U.S. attorney general was getting ready to leave her plane at Sky Harbor International Airport when, as she remembers it, someone told her former President Bill Clinton wanted to chat.

As detailed in a report released Thursday by the Office of the Inspector General of the U.S. Department of Justice, Loretta Lynch, then the attorney general, expected not much more than a quick hello.

edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Jan, 26 2024 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Wonderful

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join