It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rogue-Nation has Been Down for About a Week

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Who knows, maybe the alphabet agencies took it down so they could sneak tracking software in.

That is still part of what happened here, imo. I have all types of hiccups here since ATS came back up. Hiccups I have on no other site.

Oh well, my choice to be here.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks guys. I will post identical threads on the boards I use, one here, then over there, etc., and Rogue-Nation is one I like to post threads on. Some others do that too, plus there are different threads going on as well.
edit on 12/26/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: theatreboy
Who knows, maybe the alphabet agencies took it down so they could sneak tracking software in.

That is still part of what happened here, imo. I have all types of hiccups here since ATS came back up. Hiccups I have on no other site.

You think so?
It looks like free speech and certain topics to bother them as much as they bother members of this site. I've noticed it in some threads.
edit on 26-12-2023 by Fortrean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I hope they get it sorted.

RN welcomed lots of ATS refugees without question when ATS was down once, DDOS attack or something if I remember correctly.

Its a good site, unfortunately I can't log in anymore as I lost my login details etc and I sent them an email and got no reply.

ATS has been down more than once, and RN was there every time. Excellent backup for Dorko drills. Hope they pull through but it probably won't be this year (because there's 5 days left). It occurs to me this might be incentive to unplug and touch grass. Holidays can't be fully embraced with a screen in your face.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Have they posted any recent Earth shaking political exposures lately?

Maybe the censor hackers have their number. ☠️

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fortrean

You think so?
It looks like free speech and certain topics to bother them as much as they bother members of this site. I've noticed it in some threads.

Many sites have shadow managers. ☠️

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

Checked on FB. Told would be resolved. Nothing more.

Kind regards,

Bally

Rogue-Nation has a Facebook account? Seems weird if they do.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That's a shame i liked Rouge-Nation and it was indeed a port of call for many of us when ATS went down.

I simply could not get used to the page layout and format(which I'm led to believe got better) and the fact that there was little to no moderation so the thread could somewhat become a free for all pagger.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey

originally posted by: Fortrean

You think so?

Many sites have shadow managers. ☠️

It could be true.
I ve noticed that many sites have started behaving abnormally when the war in Israel-Palestine started.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: WingDingLuey
Have they posted any recent Earth shaking political exposures lately?

Maybe the censor hackers have their number. ☠️

It's clear some topics are either shadow banned or controlled in terms of what is allowed to be discussed and which direction the conversation will head to. Mainly political conversations about the coming elections, the war in Gaza, and a few other topics.

A good way to control a conversation is to heavily moderate it and at the same time penalise or ban members of the the side or sides that go against the narrative the platform has chosen to follow.
edit on 26-12-2023 by Fortrean because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Yes, a bit looser moderation-wise, but I like using swear words on occasion and I never worry too much about what I post there. The content is very similar and I know some of these guys from multiple boards. I've been at The Patriot Hangout at Tapatalk a lot because of this, but honestly, those guys always beat ATS by putting up the kind of articles I like first. I find they even beat my news feeds for subjects I will look at.

I'm in a number of obscure forum boards, I'll be more active in those now.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
727Sky has stated what the problem is, basically, its a technical error that needs missing login information to correct. It should take no time at all once they can access the account, so no need to panic.

Well, my paranoid radar was off the mark, this time. I foresee the day in the not-too-distant future when it will get very hard to discuss unsanctioned topics online.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck. I posted on Discord about it to ATS members there but got no response, now I'm making a thread here about it.

I started a discord account but I can't figure how to navigate the site.

hope they're back soon.
edit on 10.20.23 by Coelacanth55 because: clarify

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
RN is my home away from home and base of operations and I helped behind the scenes when they transitioned to the new site last year before it went live. I also regularly submit artwork for their banner and am well known (or notorious?) there but I am in the dark like everyone else.

They have been down since Wednesday night. When they were down several weeks ago, it was due to the incompetence of their web host whose 2 hour planned upgrade took a day and a half. Their old locked "3" site is still around too but it and the new site are both totally inaccessible which leads me to believe the problem is at the hosting side, not some conspiratorial take down or a hack or lack of involvement from the head honchos.

In fact, their most visible main admin/president has an account here. I helped him get back in after the recent snafu so maybe he will see this and provide some answers? I'm sure the staff at RN is as disappointed about this as everyone else and doing what they can to get things going again.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:25 PM
link   

One's enough for me to be honest.

Suppose one grows partial to what they become accustomed to.

It's cool that you have managed to find all these places all the same.

I also tried Discord but could not really get into that nether.

Hopefully, Rogue-Nation comes back online considering a load of people seem to like it.
edit on 26-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Discord is like a bunch of chat boxes, something that is more like party lines you can shout into. I can't stand all the scrolling to find something, I'd rather go back to a page for reference rather than scroll into eternity to find a comment.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Coelacanth55

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck. I posted on Discord about it to ATS members there but got no response, now I'm making a thread here about it.

I started a discord account but I can't figure how to navigate the site.

hope they're back soon.

You look familiar to me. Didn't I meet you at a Steam Punk convention a few years back? You spoke with a Spanish (or was it French?) accent and smelt of elderberries.
edit on 12/26/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: bally001

Checked on FB. Told would be resolved. Nothing more.

Kind regards,

Bally

Rogue-Nation has a Facebook account? Seems weird if they do.

The've had a FB account since their creation. Senona used to run it, and did a great job.

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thanks for the update!

posted on Dec, 26 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
727Sky has stated what the problem is, basically, its a technical error that needs missing login information to correct. It should take no time at all once they can access the account, so no need to panic.

Well, my paranoid radar was off the mark, this time. I foresee the day in the not-too-distant future when it will get very hard to discuss unsanctioned topics online.

deja vu. A similar issue happened here.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join