It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Discovery?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

I can't teach pork or magic boats, so i would not hold your breath explanation-wise.

Water is wet, the sky is blue, and people agree on a multitude of matters without dissent nor consent.

Especially the simple stuff, i also would not make to much of it if i were you, put it that way.
edit on 27-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

The alleged ark as a genetic repository/lab sure makes a heck of a lot more sense than the old two-by-two animals nonsense, though there's still not enough to go on in the area of compelling evidence for more discerning minds. Like those penguins could waddle all the way from Antarctica...

posted on Dec, 28 2023 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Grozzvian

I'm still piecing things together.

While we have the theory of what some describe as complex machine manifestations of angel messengers from Ezikel's visions...there are never any references to massive crafts that we in the modern age would constitute Motherships.

The recent production of Noah with Russel Crowe was an interesting depiction of the story, albeit some creative license as to what the Watchers looked like but I digress.

The use of the proper herbs and incense to sedate the beasts during the journey was beautiful and in line with practices during the times.

Water rising from the ground was in line with some of the underground water sources with phenomena discussed in thread previously by those more adept in the earth sciences than myself.

Anyway I'm rambling but it's a good interpretation of the Biblical account.

Back to the DNA samples and a Scientific Creator God(s). My personal theory is that they are somehow able to create some sort of field effect from rhe presence of rheir craft (interdimensional?) that causes bioorganic life forms to fall asleep and remain unconscious while they borrow them for a noninvasive process that doesn't harm the being before returning them safely from their collection point with no conscious recall of what transpired aboard the craft.

The collected being awakes refreshed and renewed and goes about the business of its life as if nothing has happened and experiences no trauma from the event.

However this is modern theory in accordance with our own scientific advancements over the years as I'm sure you're already well aware and much of what I'm saying may be redundant in relevance to your own theories and skillsets so I apologize for being all over the place on this.

I could keep going but I'll cut it short and let someone else take a turn because I tend to get long winded and go on endlessly about things I've picked up over the years and for that I do deeply apologize.

edit on 12/28/23 by GENERAL EYES because: (no reason given)

<< 5  6  7   >>

join