It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark Discovery?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

How did the Aboriginals get to Australia after the flood?

The evidence says they have been there for 45-50 thousand years.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Plus Koala bears, how they got to the ark is quite frankly beyond tangible comprehension.

Never mind the unsurmountable quagmire of other obstacles and conundrums associated with the tale of Noah's Ark.

Taken as a parable fair play, but literally, well you ""literally"" have to be nuts to entertain such pish & tripe.

Merry Christmas by the way midicon, hope you had a good'yin.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

How did the Aboriginals get to Australia after the flood?

The evidence says they have been there for 45-50 thousand years.

Also and the Pacific islands, south America, etc.
I am thinking remnants from Atlantis.
What do you think?
Neanderthals?
They have zero occurrence in their haplotypes of any genetic history of the rh-.
This thing you just brought up is important.
What do you think?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

I think you need to prove the existence of Atlantis.

And do you know i actually wish you could.

The thing is the story of Atlantis is considered a work of fiction or rather an allegory rather than a historical account.

And apart from Plato's dialogues (Timaeus and Critias), there are no historical records or physical evidence supporting the existence of Atlantis.

edit on 27-12-2023 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Best to you as well Andy!

I think we are in agreement regarding the Noah narrative!

I always fancied the Minoans were the basis for Plato's Atlantis but I'm open to other possibilities.

edit on 27-12-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I admire you for sticking to your guns and chasing down your' best evidence.

The truth is that there are too many scientific fields and studies showing the flood narrative doesn't hold water.

Why does it have to be true for you? How about Jonah? Do you think a fish swallowed him?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

originally posted by: andy06shake

So what comes next.

I suppose Jesus was a white fellow also with blue eyes and long flowing locks of hair, just like in all the pictures?

The study proves little im afraid and is not exactly what we would call ""widely accepted scientific evidence"" by any manner or means.

Lol
It is widely accepted by science today that men can be women.
What does widely accepted science mean?
Even the study in question first started with identifying male and female.
I guess by your "widely accepted science", this study is already debunked because they could identify by mtdna and the y chromosome being present or not.
I guess we have to wait for more paleo pictographs determine their preferred pronouns before we can validate more.

Oh, and there are no pics or renditions of Mashiach.
Unlike Mohammed where we know he was redheaded and pale white according to their scriptures.

It's socially accepted by parts of society men can dress and behave like women and have some rights depending on the country you love in.

Science hasn't accepted or proposed men can be women and vice versa and there is no way for this to happen. Not the best possible example to jump to another conclusion of what is widely accepted and what is not. The great biblical flood is part of a mythology rather than fact or historical event.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I think you need to prove the existence of Atlantis.

And do you know i actually wish you could.

The thing is the story of Atlantis is considered a work of fiction or rather an allegory rather than a historical account.

And apart from Plato's dialogues (Timaeus and Critias), there are no historical records or physical evidence supporting
the existence of Atlantis.

I now refer so much to Robert Sepehr I have to be careful of not plagiarizing his stuff.
Everything I think I know about Atlantis probably comes from him.
My particular interest the last 30 years is about the Levant and the fertile crescent and the Steppes and Ghengis Khan and that heritage going back to the Huns and Scythians.
And Sepehr came along and completely filled in the blanks for me.
I always thought it started around the Levant.
But he showed definitively I was wrong.
It started in Persia coming from the Armeniaand Anatolia.
And I can assure you I do not agree with his ideology.
I cannot help but appreciate what he is doing.

I cannot help now but to see where Atlantis fits in with my world view
edit on 27-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Fortrean

It's socially accepted by parts of society men can dress and behave like women and have some rights depending on the country you love in.

Well at this time of year we call that "Pantomine" and its generally rather entertaining, ive had the kids to three thus far with another on the board tomorrow.

Science hasn't accepted or proposed men can be women and vice versa and there is no way for this to happen. Not the best possible example to jump to another conclusion of what is widely accepted and what is not. The great biblical flood is part of a mythology rather than fact or historical event.

So now science is your friend?

How very ""convenient"" if not convoluted and self-serving.

Edit: My bad there Fortrean on that last paragraph, i do apologise.

Small phone, on the go, thought i was still conversing with magic boats.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Watching this right now pertaining to the fellow in question

Or trying to whilst building LEGO with the rugrat.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fortrean

So what comes next.

I suppose Jesus was a white fellow also with blue eyes and long flowing locks of hair, just like in all the pictures?

The study proves little im afraid and is not exactly what we would call ""widely accepted scientific evidence"" by any manner or means.

Lol
I guess by your "widely accepted science", this study is already debunked because they could identify by mtdna and the y chromosome being present or not.
I guess we have to wait for more paleo pictographs determine their preferred pronouns before we can validate more.

Unlike Mohammed where we know he was redheaded and pale white according to their scriptures.

And my point fits this assertion you believe and accept.
I made the point that men thinking they can be women is fiction masquerading as fact. And this is now "widely accepted science" as what was inserted in this thread and I directly responded with using this example for needing a definition of what that means.
And in this study the very 1st thing they did was identify the mummies, male/female

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

NOPE. Another epic fail.

Discover Magazine - Atlantis

All available evidence indicates that the philosopher Plato, sometime around 360 B.C., invented the island nation in order to illustrate a point about the dangers of aggressive imperialism.

In Plato’s texts, Atlantis was “larger than Libya and Asia combined,” (which, in Plato’s time, would have referred to modern-day northern Africa and over half of Turkey). It was situated in the Atlantic Ocean, somewhere outward from the Strait of Gibraltar. It’s a landmass large enough that, if it really existed somewhere underwater in the Atlantic, it would certainly appear on sonar maps of the ocean floor.

A continent that size would show up on radar and with submarines having to go around it etc etc. Obviously it doesn't exist. Another myth that you are clinging to despite the vast amount of evidence disproving it. Not a good track record for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Watching this right now pertaining to the fellow in question

Or trying to whilst building LEGO with the rugrat.

Of course you are.

I am glad you bring this up.
In a social media world where logical fallacies like discrediting people and not their work is paramount.
I find it almost unbelievable how few of them there are concerning Robert Sepehr.
I have watched a few debunked.
I found them all to be kind and considerate people who all use very weak arguments by simply using "widely accepted science" in refuting him.

I find it very significant how unharmed he has been.
He is dropping nuclear bombs on "widely accepted" anthropologist works

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Of course you are.

Actually, i just gave up on the entire affair as i found the young lady rather annoying to listen to.

Nothing personal, just the hangover of sorts.

Im glad that your glad that i brought this up.

In a social media world where logical fallacies like discrediting people and not their work is paramount.

Sorry, where was your video from if not Social Media?

I found them all to be kind and considerate people who all use very weak arguments by simply using "widely accepted science" in refuting him.

Hands FarmerSimulation a mirror.

Such as?

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Of course you are.

Actually, i just gave up on the entire affair as i found the young lady rather annoying to listen to.

Nothing personal, just the hangover of sorts.

Im glad that your glad that i brought this up.

Sorry, where was your video from if not Social Media?

Hands FarmerSimulation a mirror.

Such as?

Can you find 3 bigger topics?
1: out of Africa anthropology is a lie and he fully and definitively debunks it.

2: Jews are edomites

3: Noahs sons civilized every society. Including Hams backwards pagan people who deified Ham and his inbred family as gods.
I inserted all that just for the nature of this thread is.
He is "The Most Dangerous Anthropologist Alive"

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

To be honest i prefer Crunchies.

Stab in the dark immigration, world poverty, The entire debacle in the Middle East/war in Ukraine.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fortrean

So what comes next.

Lol

I can appreciate this and I take this as a compliment.
I actually do seek truth.

I want to choose this as an opportunity to point out something.
Almost all of my proofs and evidence in this thread are pagan proofs using pagan sources of the myths concerning the flood.
And when providing science I first seek accepted science literature and white paper.
If you look at the attributes associated with all the pagan gods in the Levant and the Mediterranean we can identify them as the same hominids that were deified for their opposition in defying the Most High.
A rebellious lot identified by their works while men and women.
It all began right off the boat.
But a Continuation of Cain which lead to the reason for the flood.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

To be honest i prefer Crunchies.

Stab in the dark immigration, world poverty, The entire debacle in the Middle East/war in Ukraine.

Wait.
Did you intentionally identify the connection of both Israel's war and Ukraine war being fully connected serving the same unified purpose?
If so share with the class

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Considering i called one a "debacle" and the other "war" i have to question your reading and comprehension skills.

As to unified purpose, well at this time of year that should be peace on Earth and goodwill towards mankind.

Unfortunately, the world simply does not live up to our wishes nor expectations on that score.

posted on Dec, 27 2023 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Considering i called one a "debacle" and the other "war" i have to question your reading and comprehension skills.

As to unified purpose, well at this time of year that should be peace on Earth and goodwill towards mankind.

Unfortunately, the world simply does not live up to our wishes on that score.

Lol
Exactly why I asked.
For now we can agree and you are correct I suspect until you begin trying to explain it.
Which is possible considering your fright that you accidentally agree with me on something.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join