It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killings of Palestinian children are soaring in the West Bank.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It is now about six months since the fighting began in Gaza. It looks like Iran has possibly been drawn into this conflict as well.

"Massacres in Central Gaza – Israel’s Genocidal Assault Continues

Continuous intense bombardment of the Nuseirat camp in the central area of the Strip has also been reported.
According to the Ministry, there are still victims trapped under rubble and on the streets, with ambulance and civil defense teams facing challenges in reaching them.
According to Al-Jazeera correspondent, Ismail al-Ghoul,at least 25 Palestinians were killed in an Israeli airstrike targeting a house belonging to the Tabatibi family, in the Sidra area of the Daraj neighborhood in central Gaza City.
The house was sheltering displaced individuals, and the attack resulted in numerous casualties, predominantly among children and women."
www.palestinechronicle.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Welrus
Israel’s Genocidal....

It's not genocide.

According to Al-Jazeera ...

Ahhh ... that's your problem. You think Al-Jazeera tells the truth. Dont be so gullible.

I'll post a short quote, but the whole article is very interesting.
Terrorist spokesman reveals how they manipulate the media with lies
in order to create a false narrative on what is happening in Gaza.
(and that includes the supposed number of dead civilians)

Palestinian Jihad Spokesman Reveals Gaza Propaganda Playbook

A spokesman for Gaza’s second-largest terror group, Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ), shared inside information on the organization’s propaganda tactics and its cynical manipulation of the media during an interrogation with Israel’s military intelligence agency following his arrest at Al-Shifa Hospital in Gaza City last month.

"Most international media will undoubtedly not even mention the revelations of this Islamic Jihad spokesperson in their reporting," Simon Plosker, editorial director at HonestReporting, an Israeli organization that monitors coverage of Israel in the international press, told Fox News Digital.

"If they did mention it, then they would have to call into question their entire coverage of the conflict, which would highlight how the foreign press has either been manipulated or even willingly participated in a sophisticated terrorist propaganda operation at Israel’s expense."

"Moreover, their modus operandi also fundamentally relies on creating the impression that they are the victims of oppression and tyranny," said Hassan. "For that purpose, the killing of their own and civilians generally is to them an aim that serves a greater purpose.

"Groups like Hamas and Palestinian Islamic Jihad know exactly what they’re doing — causing extreme harm to innocents by exploiting civilian cover, then blaming Israel for it and using the resulting international outrage to tie Israel’s hands," Friedman, who explored the international media’s bias on Israel in an explosive 2014 column.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Welrus

So says the….Al-Jazeera correspondent, Ismail al-Ghoul.

That name is so fitting.👌

I can’t believe some of you still believe this propaganda.
Have you no independent thought?

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:10 PM
link   
this war is showing everyone a harsh reminder of what happens when a people finally get tired of having to compromise with people who are invaders only interested in conquest, when peace agreements keep being used to regroup and rearm for future attacks. if the "palestinians" dont want peace so how dare they shout peace peace while plotting murder and terror, the palestinian people never existed, they are just invaders sent by the Muslim nations to displace the Jewish and Christian population of the area with overwhelming numbers, from the start the israelis were justified in 1948 and the Western nations shouldn't have forced them to give up territory to invaders, to accept peace with those who only want to destroy them for not accepting Islam as their master, all its done is drag on this conflict for over 70 years.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:29 PM
link   
many seem to forget that a Jewish state was a goal of Americans for over a century before ww2, so when people ask what it has to do with us i say it has everything to do with us and our ideals even if israelis forget how American they actually are, Americans saw what the Muslims were trying to do before any Western power so we were sending American jews and Christians to counter their invasion into israel before the ottoman empire fell and continue to do so even today. modern israel is part of America even if people dont realize it.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

You're saying crisis actors are a thing?

Shocker...

See you around the next domestic mass shooting...

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
You're saying crisis actors are a thing? )

Never said anything about crisis actors.
I have no idea if they are a thing or not.
The information provided states that Hamas/Palestinians
manipulate the media. That came from Hamas itself.
The death numbers are fake too. No one knows
how many people have really died.

Now Hamas admits that 1/3 of the numbers they have given out as 'dead civilians' can't be verified in any way and they may even be made up (no surprise there).

Federation for the Defense of Democracies

The Hamas-run Gaza Ministry of Health said on April 6 that it had “incomplete data” for 11,371 of the 33,091 Palestinian fatalities it claims to have documented. In a statistical report, the ministry notes that it considers an individual record to be incomplete if it is missing any of the following key data points: identity number, full name, date of birth, or date of death. The health ministry also released a report on April 3 that acknowledged the presence of incomplete data but did not define what it meant by “incomplete.” In that earlier report, the ministry acknowledged the incompleteness of 12,263 records. It is unclear why, after just three more days, the number fell to 11,371 — a decrease of more than 900 records.

Prior to its admissions of incomplete data, the health ministry asserted that the information in more than 15,000 fatality records had stemmed from “reliable media sources.” However, the ministry never identified the sources in question and Gaza has no independent media.

“The sudden shifts in the ministry’s reporting methods suggest it is scrambling to prevent exposure of its shoddy work. For months, U.S. media have taken for granted that the ministry’s top-line figure for casualties was reliable enough to include in daily updates on the war. Even President Biden has cited its numbers. Now we’re seeing that a third or more of the ministry’s data may be incomplete at best — and fictional at worst.” — David Adesnik, Senior Fellow and Director of Research

“It is important to recognize that Hamas is deeply invested in shaping the narrative that emerges from Gaza, particularly regarding the number of casualties in the war. Moreover, this control of data extends beyond the statistics provided by the Hamas-controlled health ministry, as there is also a deliberate effort to downplay the number of terrorists who have been killed by Israel in the war, potentially numbering more than 10,000.” — Joe Truzman, Senior Research Analyst at FDD’s Long War Journal

Wall Street Journal - Hamas Numbers Game with "Civilian" Death Counts and Casualty Data

Foundation for the Defense of Democracies - 5 Things to Know About the Hamas Run Gaza "Health Ministry'

The recent Al-Ahli incident further undermines the ministry’s credibility
On October 16, 2023, media outlets around the world reported rapid claims made by the Gaza Health Ministry that Israeli missiles struck the al-Ahli hospital, killing around 500 Palestinians. The U.S. intelligence community assessed that a Palestinian rocket likely caused the damage and estimated that 100 to 300 people died at the hospital, while a European official put that figure at below 50. The Washington Post and Wall Street Journal, among others, later revised their coverage and reported that evidence strongly favored a Palestinian rocket as the cause of the blast. Relatedly, the ministry’s data includes Palestinians killed by other Palestinians. In August 2022 clashes, for example, errant Palestinian rockets caused one-third of the reported Palestinian fatalities. The Israel Defense Forces estimated that nearly one-fifth of the Palestinian rockets fired at Israel during that conflict malfunctioned or otherwise fell short of their target.

The Gaza Health Ministry death tolls do not distinguish between civilians and combatants

The ministry does not distinguish between civilians and combatants in its count. Its casualty figures also do not identify the circumstances of death, making it impossible to identify terrorists who died in the initial assault on Israel or during the Israeli defensive operations that followed. Within days of the gruesome attacks of October 7, 2023, Israeli officials reported they recovered the bodies of 1,500 terrorists in Israel. The Health Ministry has not clarified whether or not these individuals are counted on its registry. Hamas’s casualty count might also include Palestinian minors and adults aiding Hamas fighters in an auxiliary capacity. Analysis from The New York Times during the 2014 Israel-Hamas war found that men ages 20 to 29 were the most overrepresented among the dead. Hamas also employs fighters above and below that range, but this is a strong indication that Israeli attacks targeted and succeeded in eliminating Hamas terrorists.

edit on 4/14/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Never said anything about crisis actors.
I have no idea if they are a thing or not.

Purely anecdotal because I'm not gonna go back 5 months in my X feed to find it, but they are a thing. I've seen pics of the same people being a "casualty" in multiple different locations.

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:42 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyersFan

You're saying crisis actors are a thing?

Shocker...

See you around the next domestic mass shooting...

I got bombarded with videos on fb that were 110% crisis actors. In one video a guy with a bandage around his head was walking next to a person being carried holding their IV drip as though a bad casualty, in one quick camera angle you could see the drip tube dangling down not even connected to the person. You could also tell the fake blood they were using in many vids. I spent years in the tv/film industry on movie sets as crew, trust me when I tell you I can spot fake # and bad acting a mile away, it’s what I did, making things look like something they’re not. So, yes crisis actors are a thing in Gaza. They’ve tried to say this isn’t the case but they’re full of # 100%. Even people with untrained eyes were calling them out and laughing at the fakery, some of them were that bad. A lot of the body bags were just sheets stuffed with whatever and some blood rubbed here and there.

One lady playing a Dr was a actual Palestinian actor, someone had the receipts to call her out🤣

I’m amazed at the things people believe to be real that’s not real. People are so gullible. You must be one of those if you don’t think it’s going on🤷‍♂️

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

WOW! Yeah okay ... I guess I have an opinion on crisis actors now.
Never gave it any thought, but that picture says it happens sometimes.
Looks like it does in Gaza ...

posted on Apr, 14 2024 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: KrustyKrab

WOW! Yeah okay ... I guess I have an opinion on crisis actors now.
Never gave it any thought, but that picture says it happens sometimes.
Looks like it does in Gaza ...

I've heard that that particular one isn't from Gaza that it's actually from before the war even started.

But if I reverse image search it, the dates on every appearance of it are after Oct 7.

I didn't bother to keep looking after a few pages though.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KrustyKrab

Way to showcase personal bias by implying we don't do that...

It's a play and if you get drawn in on either side your the gullible...
So carry on showcasing it for those with eyes to see and ears to hear

edit on 15-4-2024 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Way to showcase personal bias by implying we don't do that...

It's a play and if you get drawn in on either side your the gullible...
So carry on showcasing it for those with eyes to see and ears to hear

Nice word salad now make it make sense because as written it’s incoherent and has nothing to do with my reply to your post that you don’t think crisis actors are a thing.

Isn’t that what you’re saying, that crisis actors aren’t a thing in Gaza? If so, you’re dead wrong, if not then my apologies for misunderstanding your poorly written post.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yeah did i say that?
go back and read it again slowly...

Here I'll help you out...
in no place did I imply this conflict has no crisis actors.

I'm more implying that when it's domestic crisis actors you're the first to claim conspiracy theories.

Because everyone knows how bias expresses themselfs in conflicts...

It's always pointing at the others, when every unbiased adult knows it always takes two...

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Yeah did i say that?
go back and read it again slowly...

Here I'll help you out...
in no place did I imply this conflict has no crisis actors.

I'm more implying that when it's domestic crisis actors you're the first to claim conspiracy theories.

Because everyone knows how bias expresses themselfs in conflicts...

It's always pointing at the others, when every unbiased adult knows it always takes two...

Actually you did imply exactly that but you write in incomplete and incoherent sentences so don’t get your panties in a ruffle when someone doesn’t know exactly wtf you’re talking about.

….and btw I’m a very unbiased person but I’m pretty good at spotting BS and not afraid to call it out for what it is. For whatever that’s worth to you.

posted on Apr, 15 2024 @ 02:34 PM
link   

You see bull# as that's the color of the glasses you choose to wear.

It reflects more on you than on me.
your MO is always the same...

Pretty boring, you have nothing but to call other people's opinion BS?

That is after you tried to play the wordsalad card that just make you look like somone with reading comprehension deficiency...

It goes on and on moving goal posts as we go...

Always fun to smell your stench...

posted on Apr, 21 2024 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The massacre unfortunately continues. It is well funded:

"Israeli airstrike in Rafah kills at least 9 Palestinians, including 6 children, hospital says

RAFAH, Gaza Strip (AP) — An Israeli airstrike on a house in Gaza’s southernmost city of Rafah killed at least nine people, six of them children, hospital authorities said Saturday, as Israel pursued its nearly seven-month offensive in the besieged Palestinian territory.
Israel’s war against the Islamic militant group Hamas has led to a dramatic escalation of tensions in the Middle East, notably between Israel and Iran in recent weeks. Now attention is returning to Rafah, which hosts more than half of Gaza’s population of about 2.3 million, most of them displaced by fighting elsewhere.
The strike late Friday hit Rafah’s western Tel Sultan neighborhood, according to Gaza’s civil defense. At al-Najjar hospital, relatives sobbed and hugged children’s shrouded bodies. “Hamza my beloved. Your hair looks so pretty,” a mourning grandmother said."
www.pbs.org...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 09:26 PM
link   
This looks even worse than the usual:

"Evidence of torture as nearly 400 bodies found in Gaza mass graves

Mass graves found in two hospitals in the Gaza Strip containing 392 bodies, including those of women, children and the elderly, showed signs of torture and executions, officials in the enclave have said.
On the sixth consecutive day of digging up bodies in southern Gaza, Palestinian Civil Defence officials on Thursday revealed horrifying new details about the mass graves around the Nasser and al-Shifa hospitals.
Ten of the bodies were found with bound hands while others still had medical tubes attached to them, indicating they may have been buried alive, said civil defence member Mohammed Mughier.
“We need forensic examination for approximately 20 bodies for people who we think were buried alive,” Mughier said.
Yamen Abu Sulaiman, the head of the civil defence department in southern Khan Younis where Nasser Hospital is located, said three separate mass graves were found at the facility – one behind the morgue, one in front of the morgue, and one near the dialysis building.
Only 65 bodies have been identified by relatives of 392 recovered due to decomposition, mutilation and torture, or other difficulties, he said, adding that bodies were “stacked together” and showed indications of field executions having taken place."
www.msn.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The fire Benjamin Netanyahu's soul/spirit will be subjected to in Hell will be be extra hot. 😨

posted on Apr, 27 2024 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I know the implication here is that Jews are killing Palestinian babies, but isn't it more likely that the murdering thugs that raped and killed Israeli babies and women are responsible? One group of people wants to just live their life, and the other wants to murder Jews

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join