It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Killings of Palestinian children are soaring in the West Bank.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I want to add something people are not aware of. If someone from Gaza or the west bank comit a crime it is not handled through israeli courts as this is not under Israeli jurisdiction. Instead they are handled by the IDF military court. And they are tried under military law. So if convicted they don't go to an Israeli prison they are held in military prison. Just like the US does for its military. And just like Leavenworth houses the worst of the worst.

Now having said that Israel needs to put more effort into speedier trials a person shouldn't have to spend months in jail awaiting a trial.
edit on 3/3/24 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Months? There are people that have sat in jail for years without being charged with anything. And that includes children.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer
a reply to: Irishhaf

Maybe it has to do with the fact that Netanyahu has said that returning the hostages won't stop this.

Hamas offered a ceasefire that would see the hostages returned and it was rejected.

The bulk of the support that he has is BECAUSE OF THE HOSTAGES...

how is that hard to grasp.

Removes the hostages from the equation that support will fade quickly and real pressure will build against israel, now either whoever actually holds the leash of hamas wont let them or hamas just wants this to continue to kill as many innocents as possible for the propaganda that gullible western folks will eat up. (see all the idiots chanting from the river to the sea as it is)

They have had 100+ days to return them and havent, wont or cant, the fault of this lay at the feet of hamas they gave a war criminal the excuse to do what he has wanted to do for decades go in and clear out anyone they think might be hamas.

eta: they could contact egypt and bring them there, the US, UN, whoever anyone gett he survivors and the remains of the rest (cause lets face it odds are high they are all or mostly all dead) out and have a shot at the international community stepping in.
edit on 54Sun, 03 Mar 2024 10:54:11 -060054111010amf by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Months? There are people that have sat in jail for years without being charged with anything. And that includes children.

That's actually not true because everyone being held by the military in administrative detention must be brought before a military judge within eight days.

So they proved there was enough evidence to hold them the problem is the trials themselves. Israel has a bad habit of holding tribunals and not telling the person involved. It's not illegal according to the IDF however I personally think it's unethical as hell. So often people who believe there was no trial there was its often in open and shut casses. For example strap a bomb to yourself and go to bus stop. If they catch you your tribunal is almost immediate however participation by the individual isn't necessary

However this isn't just Israel that does this every major country does this is what gitmo was for in the US. China uses it all the time for political reasons. Russia uses it to detain Ukrainians so ot is standard but I think it's really not fair.

posted on Mar, 3 2024 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That's actually not true because everyone being held by the military in administrative detention must be brought before a military judge within eight days.

So they proved there was enough evidence to hold them the problem is the trials themselves. Israel has a bad habit of holding tribunals and not telling the person involved. It's not illegal according to the IDF however I personally think it's unethical as hell. So often people who believe there was no trial there was its often in open and shut casses. For example strap a bomb to yourself and go to bus stop. If they catch you your tribunal is almost immediate however participation by the individual isn't necessary

However this isn't just Israel that does this every major country does this is what gitmo was for in the US. China uses it all the time for political reasons. Russia uses it to detain Ukrainians so ot is standard but I think it's really not fair.

Arbitrary detention is the norm; there's over 6,800 women and children held under it in the West Bank alone. The vast majority are held without trial or charge. They're denied right to trial, right to legal representation, medical treatment, exercise etc...

Conditiions aren't as inhumane as gitmo but thet're not far behind with torture and indefinate detention without trial being standard.
edit on 3-3-2024 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2024 @ 05:42 PM
link   
More bad new from Gaza:

"UN agency accuses Israel of detaining, coercing staffers into false confessions about ties to Hamas

The UN agency for Palestinian refugees on Monday accused Israel of detaining and torturing some of its staffers, coercing them into making false confessions about the agency’s ties to Hamas.
“Some of our staff have conveyed to UNRWA teams that they were forced to (make) confessions under torture and ill-treatment. These false confessions were in response to questioning about relations between UNRWA and Hamas and involvement in the 7 October attack against Israel,” UNRWA spokeswoman Juliette Touma said in a statement."
www.msn.com...

"Emaciated children seen at Gaza hospitals

Two Palestinian toddlers with sunken eyes and emaciated faces, one in a yellow cardigan and the other in a stripy top, were lying side by side on a bed in a Gaza clinic, their thin, bony legs protruding from diapers that looked too big for them.
This was the scene on Monday at Al-Awda health centre in Rafah, southern Gaza, where nurse Diaa Al-Shaer said children suffering from malnutrition and from a range of diseases were arriving in unprecedented numbers."
www.thedailystar.net...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:49 PM
link   
More horrible news from Gaza:

‘They scream in hunger’ - How Israel is starving Gaza

Maysoon al-Nabahin squeezes out the last bit of cartoned cheese onto a freshly baked piece of bread, knowing it will be the only thing her family of eight will eat that day.
Umm Muhammed, as she's known, fled from a school in Bureij where she, together with her husband and six children, were sheltering after Israeli forces destroyed their home in east Bureij in central Gaza.
The 45-year-old now lives in the crowd of tents around Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in Deir el-Balah further south. She’s a petite woman, her face etched with worry, looking older than her years.
In the centre of their plastic makeshift tent is a small fire where Umm Muhammed is making flatbread on a woodfire saj oven. She’s surrounded by a few neatly arranged backpacks containing the belongings her family managed to bring, as well as a pile of blankets, now cleared away to make space for their daytime living."
www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Welrus

If only HAMAS had not attacked Israel, or at the very least, surrender and stop putting children and civilians in front of them. War is hell.
Of course , because Israel is so innocent ??? Lol

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Welrus

I didn't read this thread past the opener because that alone
is enough to bring me to tears. And when the tears dry up I
immediately feel a very violent anger towards humanity as a
whole. I can only imagine how it makes God feel yet it
gives me an understanding of his judgement and wrath that
none of us should escape. And likely won't. So I pray lets get
on with it Father because that's the only way it's going to end.
edit on 30-3-2024 by Astrocometus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2024 @ 07:13 PM
link   
“Tell me why you kept kicking him. You had already won.”
“Knocking him down won the first fight. I wanted to win all the next ones, too, right then, so they’d leave me alone.”
"Ender's Game

posted on Mar, 31 2024 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Funny you choose that book considering Ender ends up realizing he committed genocide.
edit on 31-3-2024 by Threadbarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Funny you choose that book considering Ender ends up realizing he committed genocide.

I have no issue killing all Hamas and their supporters.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:33 PM
link   

We've already established you have no problem killing children simply because they were born in Gaza. We don't need to retread that ground again.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 05:58 PM
link   

We've already established you have no problem killing children simply because they were born in Gaza. We don't need to retread that ground again.

Nice try.

Fail.

posted on Apr, 1 2024 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Move to Gaza and support them if you feel strongly about supporting them while making sure no children die. Get deeply imbedded and when you see Hamas use Palestinians as human shields and you see children converted to Hamas military soldiers make sure you report the truth.

I for one support Israel.

From Day 1 I knew Hamas would use media propaganda to try and assume a moral high ground. It is their tactic to gain support for their terrorist cause.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Israel’s style of public relations

A quick guide to Israel’s PR methods:

1. We haven’t heard reports of deaths, will check into it;

2. The people were killed, but by a faulty Palestinian rocket/bombs

3. OK we killed them, but they were terrorists;

4. OK they were civilians, but they were being used as human shields;

5. OK there were no fighters in the area, so it was our mistake. But we kill civilians by accident, they do it on purpose;

6. OK we kill far more civilians than they do, but look at how terrible other countries are!

7. Why are you still talking about Israel? Are you some kind of anti-semite?

Test this against the next interview you hear or watch.

Adam Johannes, Secretary, Cardiff Stop the War Coalition (2014)

x.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture

Netanyahu was practically grinning in his video regarding the aid workers that had been killed by the IDF.

posted on Apr, 2 2024 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

When I saw the video I thought exactly the same thing, that devilish half smile, accompanied by one eyebrow up and one down in the opposite direction to his smile.

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: HopeForTheFuture
a reply to: Threadbarer

You tools probably think he's a 'dirty' Jew too, right?
And that he has a secret bag of gold that he carries around his neck.
Oh ... and he's a pedophile too .... HopeForTheFuture said all Jews are.

dumb

edit on 4/3/2024 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2024 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

What are you talking about? You are the one who says that an entire ethnic group is terrorists, that they deserve to die, that they die because of others and that even babies are guilty. You are the racist and intolerant one.

Can you find me where I said that ALL Jews are pedophiles? I look forward to your findings.

I respect the Jewish religion, I recognize that Israeli civilians are innocent just like Jews. You are the one whose mind is so infected that you have also infested your heart.

You are the one who has been on this site spewing genocidal and dehumanizing Israeli propaganda for 20 years.

Rabbi says a #Palestinian Boy In #Jerusalem Made Him Rethink #Israel

Jewish religious leader reveals how he feels about Israeli aggression in Gaza.

Norman Finkelstein on Students "Crocodile Tears".

Max, an 11-year-old Jewish boy, tells council to stand for Gaza.

Some examples of Jews. You are the only one who has called Jews dirty. I follow, respect and learn a lot from some Jews. We leave collective hatred to you, there are millions of examples in this forum where they can be verified.
edit on 3-4-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2024 by HopeForTheFuture because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join