It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:01 PM
link   
should compare Jewish freedoms under hamas (LOL), to the palestinians and arabs living in Israel with a high standard of living serving in the IDF, and political positions in the govt.

*shrugs* but yea orange man bad... err zionist bad.

this bamn group will be the death of the republic, so screwed up they literally cant recognize evil.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Remember when people were saying that under Trump we have less freedoms than those living under Kim Jong-Un, then those same people called for censoring and even killing Trump supporters?

I do, and the people behind this story are most likely the same people. It amazes me that people don't understand what a Trotskyist action looks like when they are being targeted.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Saw it coming, side benefit for where I moved to, will probably be the last state to fall.

to remote, to cold, to rough.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I fear for the future more with every passing day.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree, handing over all of Israel to Hamas is kind of a stupid solution

but it's better to be "stupid" then to have the evil solution of killing all the Palestinians - including children

This constant killing and fighting - "they started it - no they started" has to stop.

If both parties are going to live there, it has to be done in a way where EVERYONE can have equal rights and only have those rights removed if they commit a crime. This pre-crime nonsense is something no poster here would tolerate in their own country - you shouldn't force others to tolerate it either.

Maybe that means the UN takes over. Maybe it's a better defense a wall for Israel.
If people can't live together, then maybe one group should go - but not by killing - relocation with plenty of aid.

Now, who that group should be is up for debate. There's plenty of Christians who will say take one-side. But 18-24 aren't religious and most probably don't know much about WWII, so to them it's easier for the non-Muslim side to leave.

Not saying I agree with them but it's a better than the people who want to kill an entire ethnic group.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

You should volunteer to be an ambassador of good will and talk to sadistic hamas and the palestinians about your ideas.

You think they will listen to you?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 11:16 PM
link   
These 18 to 24 year-old Americans could give two turds about anything thing outside of their personal self-interests. They would say something like that and may even go out of their way to harass some Jews if they had an opportunity, but they stand for nothing and will fall for anything to conform to their crowd. I say they will do little to nothing about their principles when some of their Hamas buddies come along, barbarically kill some of them, and kidnap others for torture because they are clueless infidels.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I would almost guarantee all the 18-24 year old kids that think nonsense like that have parents that are card carrying Liberals.
And those parents have brainwashed the kids with the Liberal lobotomy at an early age.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMichiganSwampBuck

I say they will do little to nothing about their principles when some of their Hamas buddies come along, barbarically kill some of them, and kidnap others for torture because they are clueless infidels.

You do say that like Israel is innocent of such actions.

As for a lot of kids not like seeing what is happening in Gaza, I get it. Israel has had more control over Gaza than Hamas with its boarder and police actions over the years. The Hamas leadership, the ones that planned and ordered the Oct 7th attack are not even in Gaza.

It is good to see some kids can work out the the right to defend is not the same as collective punishment.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   
People can believe whatever they want.

At the end of the day Israel is a huge drain on the US and provides zero in return whatsoever, other than constant threats and demands for more. If they can't stand on their own then tough # at the end of the day tbh.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 01:45 AM
link   
this a mossad website or what?

dont you all the same ppl hate europeans and america, think its all rotten. nothing good. but cant find anything wrong that israel does. ever!!

smells fishy in here, dont it

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:22 AM
link   
search engine said this was a ufo website. all i see is israel ra-ra-ra. all the time.

where can i find the new ufo stuff. i see one amazon balloon story.

are there parts of the website i cant see where ppl do ufo stories?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Majority of Americans

The most overused and misused phrase of the 21st century so far.

People between the ages of 18 and 24 are only 6 years of the ages of the population, which can reach to over 100.

They are by no means a Majority of Americans.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: GotterDameron23

Majority of Americans

The most overused and misused phrase of the 21st century so far.

People between the ages of 18 and 24 are only 6 years of the ages of the population, which can reach to over 100.

They are by no means a Majority of Americans.

The title clearly states that the poll is discussing a majority of Americans within the age group of 18-24. It didn't say 'A majority of Americans' period. The OP didn't misuse the phrase 'majority of Americans'.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Interesting. Upcoming generation hold differing views to their parents and grandparents generations. How odd.

I feel for the youngsters - foul world they will inherit, given how stupidly older generations thought over production and mass consumerism would be all ok for evermore.

And I see time and time again, on a range of issues, how 'the young must be educated to not make the same mistakes we made' bull.

Broad shoulders being castigated in this echo-chamber thread.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: covent

Cause older politicians chase after younger generations with entitlements?

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: covent
Interesting. Upcoming generation hold differing views to their parents and grandparents generations. How odd.

Having different opinions isn't what is odd. The actual opinions they have are what is odd. They think it's okay to call for the genocide of Jews. They think Hamas luvs LGBTQ when in fact Hamas slaughters them. The point isn't that they have different views .. the point is that they are so damn STUPID.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Was I wrong?

Seems simple enough. It's either yes or no. Pick any part you want
edit on 12/19/2023 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy
What's lutz mean. Well I did a survey in my town and 100% said Israel should be for the Iraelites and they should eat more rice.

posted on Dec, 19 2023 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kotamari
search engine said this was a ufo website. all i see is israel ra-ra-ra. all the time.

where can i find the new ufo stuff. i see one amazon balloon story.

are there parts of the website i cant see where ppl do ufo stories?

you came to the wrong place. Here you have to step up, put on the big girl pants, and write your own thread if there is something you want to discuss, and it's not a topic. User Generated Content. You are a user. Do the math.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join