It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Majority of Americans 18-24 think Israel should ‘be ended and given to Hamas’

www.msn.com...

The survey, conducted THIS WEEK by Harvard-Harris polling, found 51% of Americans between the ages of 18 and 24 said they believed the long-term answer to the Israel-Palestinian conflict was for “Israel to be ended and given to Hamas and the Palestinians.”

There's more . . .

More than 6 in 10 young Americans believe Jewish people are oppressors. Harvard Harris Poll
A full 60% of the same demographic said Hamas’ Oct 7 terrorist attack could be “justified by the grievance of Palestinians” — a position held by just 27% of Americans overall.
At the same time, 58% of 18-24 year olds agreed that “Hamas would like to commit genocide against the Jews in Israel.”

And yet more stupid. . .

A full 67% of 18-24 year olds said they believed Jews “should be treated as oppressors” — a position which 73% of Americans disagreed with and called a “false ideology.”

Meanwhile 53% of young Americans said students should be free to call for the “genocide of jews” without consequences.

Please read the sourced article.

It is so full of stupid, but I am sure everyone has their pronouns correct.

I weep for our future when we have the next generation thinking it's okay to kill all the Jews.
edit on 12/18/2023 by elevatedone because: Fixed title to match actual article

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I think I saw this on TV today. IF it's the same poll - something like 40% of Generation Z morons say that Hamas treats gays fairly and that gay people can be open under Hamas rule. The reality is that Hamas gleefully and legally murders LGBTQ, but GenZ idiots think Hamas welcomes LGBTQ just fine.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah, same poll.

lol

We are so screwed as a nation.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The Jewish people ARE the oppressors here. They operate an apartheid state. Arabs and Muslims have less rights than their Jewish counterparts in Israel, it's known.
Israel was crammed up the Palestinians butts by people who didn't own the land either. Their God scattered them to the wind, on purpose. They were to wait for their messiah to return them, some say they killed him...
There are countless videos of Zionist Jews moving into a house's front door, owned by a Palestinian family, while the IDF is throwing the Palestinian family out the back door. The P Family cries, their generational fig trees burned, the Jews laugh.
I bet if China Took the U.s.a and called Texas New China, the Texans would fight just the same way as the Palestinians.
Heck, Hamas=Mossad. Look it up. Isreal built Hamas to take on the PLO. Now they use them like our CIA uses AL Quida
Bibi knew of the attacks before they happened. He had the IDF stand down for 6 hours to allow his "hamass" assets time to do their dirty work. all to justify his genocidal land grab.
The kids today might be stupid, but they are not wrong on Israel.

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: twoturtles2

You opened an account just to lutz me, right?

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I suppose this is the result of building your world view off of TikTok.

I can understand someone saying there should be some type of consideration given to average Palestinians and some sort of two state solution.

But I don’t think they understand the irony of saying we should get rid of the only tolerant democracy in the ME. Where else can you have freedoms like Israel has in the ME?

I disagree with Israel on some things, I couldn’t see myself living there. But disagreement doesn’t equate to they shouldn’t exist. How many countries call themselves Muslim countries? But there can’t be one Jewish one? It’s silly. There are over a billion Muslims in the world and around 15m~ Jews, but it’s an issue if they have a literal sliver of land? I’m sorry, I don’t see it.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Raise the voting age to 26 before its too late? And keep raising around them.

I didn't mind the wokeness until it became pro-Hamas and called terrorism freedom fighting.

Okay.

I want a promise from all the really conservative people, if I totally support whatever conservative candidate you throw out there (even Trump whose campaign strategy I detest), will you promise to stop this demographic from having political influence, without coming after me for anything?

Cuz polls like this are scarier than Trump.

edit on 18-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:06 PM
link   

So, please tell me, what rights do Jewish people have in Arab or muslim states? None. But I bet thats okay, right?

Your information is infected and faulty. You could begin by citing some proper references for your statements or stop wasting people's time...

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Raise the voting age to 26 before its too late?

I didn't mind the wokeness until it became pro-Hamas and called terrorism freedom fighters..

Okay.

I want a promise from all the really conservative people, if I totally support whatever conservative candidate you throw out there (even Trump whose campaign strategy I detest) will you promise to stop this demographic from having political influence without coming after me for anything autonomy related?

They laughed at vivek when he said raise voting age to 25.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Polls like this should scare the hell out of Jews.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33
I would promise you that. I've posted on ats a few times about studies showing that the human brain does not mature until between the ages of 25 and 27. I'm not going to worry about posting a link to back that up because after the last 3.5 years ........it should be apparent.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

This is global stupid not American stupid.

The same ignorance is showing up here in Canada and here are some lovely British girls providing a great example.

Brainwashed university students full of opinions and devoid of facts.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   

I’m happy to report that my 19 and 20 year old kids (both in college), think noting of the sort.

Maybe it’s just loud mouthed twats that are inclined to fill out surveys.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Raise the voting age to 26 before its too late? And keep raising around them.

We’d have to raise the age to draft too.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Arabs and Muslims have less rights than their Jewish counterparts in Israel

Where can we see those laws and policies officially? 😀

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What do you think of discrimination against Jewish students at big American colleges? 😀

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Israel has been occupied by the Jews since the 13th century BCE. Even before that, the ancestors of Abraham occupied the land of Canaan. I don't think the present-day Palestinians can even remotely claim supremacy over that.

The land of Palestine was a Roman construct after the destruction of the Jewish 2nd temple of Jerusalem. ...Temple in Jerusalem between c.516 BCEand 70 CE.
edit on 18-12-2023 by charlest2 because: (no reason given)

Modern day Palestinians are a Heinz 57 mixture of a multiple of different origins. They are dog-kin to many different ethnic origins.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

The genetic profile of Palestinians has, for the first time, been studied by using human leukocyte antigen (HLA) gene variability and haplotypes. The comparison with other Mediterranean populations by using neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses reveal that Palestinians are genetically very close to Jews and other Middle East populations, including Turks (Anatolians), Lebanese, Egyptians, Armenians, and Iranians. Archaeologic and genetic data support that both Jews and Palestinians came from the ancient Canaanites, who extensively mixed with Egyptians, Mesopotamian, and Anatolian peoples in ancient times.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Think of how stupid the average person is, then remember that half of the people are dumber than that.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Most people between the ages of 18 and 24?
Most Americans?

I'm afraid I think its most people, such is the mental decline of the human race.

People advocating increasing voter age?

I say lets go the whole hog and just stop the illusion of democracy and only allow me and a small handful of like minded individuals to have the automatic right to vote.
Everyone else will have to be vetted by us prior to being given the privilege to vote.

I don't care if people disagree with me as long as their opinion isn't based on stupidity, lunacy, ignorance, intolerance and bigotry.

That would sort the wheat from the chaff.

posted on Dec, 18 2023 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Should we be surprised about the illiteracy of America youth, that is how the government wants them dumb stupid and easily manipulated.

Is incredible that these youth will become the leaders of the future in the nation.

We really are in trouble.

The generation zombie is the generation of idiots.

Hamas sadistic terrorist are having a blast manipulating these idiots in the internet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join