It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: quintessentone

These two are both spewing hatred and calls for death with no real consequence. So I guess so.

What other explanation can there be? Free speech protection at play.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

Well I mean that's how I know of him because I don't follow White Supremacists, but he also hosts an annual America First Political Action Conference which has speakers including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I guess you only know people who come within a certain radius of Trump.

Again, LOL

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well I mean that's how I know of him because I don't follow White Supremacists, but he also hosts an annual America First Political Action Conference which has speakers including Marjorie Taylor Greene and Paul Gosar.

Conservatives should avoid him like the plague in order to avoid the guilty by association dilemma. I highly doubt trump would have him over for dinner again. Biden had some contact with some seedy creeps also. I think it’s a badge of honor in DC.😏

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: RazorV66
Being in SE Michigan like he is,....

Born in Dearborn Michigan.
From what I read, that place is a mess.
A stink'n cesspool of radical Islam.

Dearborn is about 40 miles away from me, I don’t ever go in that direction.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Maybe he's just listening to all the right wing media calling for an uprising and a war, and taking out the "libs".

Just kidding, but I wanted to draw a parallel that the alt-right often calls for the same thing, and they are not arrested. They have free speech to say anything, until actual organizing is witnessed. Organizing, arming and training is where it becomes an issue. The alt-right, just like any religious person, has every right to call for unrest and say they want to split off into a new country, fly a confederate flag and all that. It's all ok, until it gets violent.

This may be free speech but it also needs to be watched. I would not be surprised if the FBI had already talked to him, was watching him or that he was on a no-fly list. I don't agree with him, or the alt-right for that matter, for calling for violence against Americans. It's BS.

p.s. You don't have to say Muslim Imam, just Imam is enough. The same way you don't have to say Jewish Rabbi. We know what religion they belong to from their title.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   
So we're going with, "it's free speech"?

How quickly would an average guy get arrested for telling everyone to wage war against Muslims and supporters?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How quickly would an average guy get arrested for telling everyone to wage war against Muslims and supporters?

Don't know, you tell us.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
p.s. You don't have to say Muslim Imam, just Imam is enough. The same way you don't have to say Jewish Rabbi. We know what religion they belong to from their title.

No, I'll keep saying Muslim Imam, Jewish Rabbi, Catholic Priest, Hindu Swami, Buddhist Monk etc etc.
Nothing wrong with it. It's fine.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
The dickhead should be arrested, deported and dropped off in Gaza. Preferably from a very great height. No parachute.

That's how to deplatform him.

Comment of the week award goes to... 🏆
edit on 16-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I don't agree with him, or the alt-right for that matter, for calling for violence against Americans.

What about the far left and their calls for riots and violence and theft of property calling it 'reparations'? You forgot about them.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

Don't know, you tell us.

I will, as soon as you put, "From the river to the sea" as your ATS signature.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:10 PM
link   

A more specific threat might be required to trigger community safety guidelines. He has to be a visible, credible problem and not merely a keyboard ninja. Because he's Muslim and that invokes "special consideration".

We're a long way from the brown panic of the al qaeda days.

edit on 16-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Well I don't know this Imam besides what I've read also. Personally I don't think it's a bad thing that I am not up to date on what a violent rhetoric screeching person is doing on the daily. But, you do you.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

No, I'll keep saying Muslim Imam, Jewish Rabbi, Catholic Priest, Hindu Swami, Buddhist Monk etc etc.
Nothing wrong with it. It's fine.

Redundant, but still ok, ATS Member FlyersFan.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Muslim Americans are the ones to shut him down. They have the power.

Actually they can't. Their holey book says to do that is against their religion. They can lie to an infidel or do anything else all they need to, but they are not to go against another Muslim. The sects do kill each other but within their own sect, that is what their book says.
edit on 16-12-2023 by BeyondKnowledge3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: quintessentone

Do your own research and let us know if you find that he has been arrested and jailed, if not, they tell us why.

well yeah he has and is on the terror watch list and and has been credited for being the inspiration for at least three terror attacks.

In 2004, Jibril and his father were together tried in Detroit for a total of 42 criminal charges, of the crimes; conspiracy, bank fraud, wire fraud, money laundering, failure to file income tax returns and felon-in-possession of firearms and ammunition.[9] Jibril was convicted and sentenced for these crimes, to six and one half years in a high-security prison, and was subsequently imprisoned at Terre Haute Federal Correctional Complex, from where he was released sometime during 2012.[20] Jibril's Federal Bureau of Prisons inmate locator number was 31943–039.[9]

Conviction and imprisonment

Jibril was reported to be an influence for terrorists in the United States as early as fall 2014, in which there was a sharia-inspired beheading at an Oklahoma meatpacking plant,[12] and indictment on charges of attempted murder and trying to fund ISIS of Yemeni immigrant pizza-shop manager Mufid Elfgeeh.[28] Elfgeeh later earned 22 years in prison for his troubles, which included efforts to recruit jihadists on Twitter, WhatsApp and on 23 distinct Facebook accounts.[29]

Recent influence

so yeah he is a threat and incitement no matter how he hides it is not freedom of speech nor religion.

this is the POS you are defending

put that in your pipe and smoke it.

edit on 16-12-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

A more specific threat might be required to trigger community safety guidelines. He has to be a visible, credible problem and not merely a keyboard ninja. Because he's Muslim and that invokes "special consideration".

We're a long way from the brown panic of the al qaeda days.

It's funny.

We're seeing the US DoJ trying to convict Trump for his speech on Jan 6, calling it a "threat to national security", a "threat to democracy".

But this joker can call for an actual religious war and it's somehow different?

I haven't seen this many "flip-flops" since that time I spent in Hawaii.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondKnowledge3

Muslim Americans are the ones to shut him down. They have the power.

Actually they can't. There holey book says to do that is against there religion. They can lie to an infidel or do anything else all they need to, but they are not to go against another Muslim. The sects do kill each other but within there own sect, that is what there book says.

Not true. There are two minds of interpretation of their Bible and separate sects within that for laws. Most American Muslims are not of the Jihadist persuasion so I doubt this Imam has enough of a following to make a difference nationwide. Now he's on many people's radar so he may have shot himself in the foot.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join