It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radical Michigan Imam Calls for Muslims to Wage Jihad in US

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: quintessentone

originally posted by: underpass61

a reply to: FlyersFan

Supposedly his rhetoric just doesn't rise far enough in the dangerous extremist legal sense, so de-platforming him may be the only way to silence him.

But a parent voicing their concerns at a school board meeting raises flags at the FBI.

If it falls into the hate speech category then of course it will alert the FBI. What are the FBI's hate speech criteria?

The Imam says,

all parents should raise their kids to be martyrs

No parent has ever said that at a school board meeting.

You're deflections and BS "deplatforming" talk are a joke.

What are you talking about?

I am not deflecting, I am asking everyone why isn't this Imam arrested and jailed?

Has anybody bothered to find out why this Imam's rhetoric doesn't meet the threshold to be deemed a dangerous extremist?

I am asking a question which nobody seems to want to know the answer to, why? because it falls under free speech?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96
a reply to: quintessentone

Your "question" has no basis in this conversation. De-platforming is nothing, Trump was de0platformed, how well did that work for the left?

So now it's a bias to see threats against the US as a terrorist act? Wow, says a lot about you bud. You might as well just go ahead and join his Jihad since you seem to hate the US so deeply. Or better yet, leave. We have no need for someone like you anyways.

Not sure how you can feel good about yourself sticking up for someone that would just as soon see the US and everyone in it blown off the face of the Earth.

Your agenda in labelling me is clear and won't work because your own government refused to arrest and jail him, and my only suggestion is to de-platform him so as to silence him.

What other measures do you suggest? Nothing as usual?

I am not sticking up for anyone, I am asking questions which some of you seem to want to avoid. Those being within the free speech constitutional realm. Am I off base here?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Supposedly his rhetoric just doesn't rise far enough in the dangerous extremist legal sense, so de-platforming him may be the only way to silence him.

dollars to doughnuts he's one of those ‘blinking red lights everywhere’ wray see's, and social media did the right thing

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You don't want to hear my solution to this issue. It would really hurt your feelings and you would cry for me to be removed for being so cruel.

Your freedom of speech ends when it starts to endanger the lives of those around you.

Go to a movie theatre and scream fire, is that not free speech?

Go to an air port and yell bomb, is that not free speech?

I'm not labeling you as anything you haven't labeled yourself through your non stop rhetoric that spews from your mouth.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BernnieJGato

dollars to doughnuts he's one of those ‘blinking red lights everywhere’ wray see's, and social media did the right thing

I agree, silence him, rather the majority of Muslim communities that do not follow the Jihadist interpretation of their Bible should silence him.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   

silence him

But what about his freedom of speech?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You don't want to hear my solution to this issue. It would really hurt your feelings and you would cry for me to be removed for being so cruel.

Your freedom of speech ends when it starts to endanger the lives of those around you.

Go to a movie theatre and scream fire, is that not free speech?

Go to an air port and yell bomb, is that not free speech?

I'm not labeling you as anything you haven't labeled yourself through your non stop rhetoric that spews from your mouth.

You always attack the poster never the subject matter.

I want to hear your solution to the issue, but your solution needs to respect the Imam's constitutional rights. Now how do you find a solution to that paradox?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:44 AM
link   

silence him

But what about his freedom of speech?

As I stated previously, the majority of the Muslin community that do not follow the extremist interpretation of their Bible can silence him in many ways.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

My answer was in my response but you ignored it, because it actually makes sense and goes against your narrative.

Go read it again and see if you can find it

link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

The FBI goes after Catholics praying their rosaries near abortion clinics, but this guy gets a free pass to incite terrorism. Something is just not right about that.

It's (D)ifferent.

link   

So they can infringe on his freedom of speech, but those that are seeing his terroristic threats to the country have to be quiet and let him do it?

Your message is clear

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

My answer was in my response but you ignored it, because it actually makes sense and goes against your narrative.

What is my narrative that is knocking around in that head of yours?

He should be de-platformed and silenced by his religious community.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

silenced .

See last response

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   

So they can infringe on his freedom of speech, but those that are seeing his terroristic threats to the country have to be quiet and let him do it?

Your message is clear

It's not my message, it's the reality of this situation because he has not been arrested and jailed.

It is clear it's a constitutional rights issue.

Sorry, but no soap.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

You need to fix your double standards.

Everyone else, except those that see him as a threat to our countries safety, can silence him and infringe on his freedom of speech.

You should probably go buy some to clean up your standards.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

silenced .

See last response

The only way to de-platform and silence him is by his religious community because his rhetoric does not meet the threshold of dangerous extremism because of the fact that he has not been arrested nor jailed.

This is the reality of the situation and my stance is that any and all forms of hate speech and extremism to violence needs to be investigated, brought to light, identified and shut down if at all possible by those that can shut it down.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You need to fix your double standards.

Everyone else, except those that see him as a threat to our countries safety, can silence him and infringe on his freedom of speech.

You should probably go buy some to clean up your standards.

My standards are clear, yours seem muddied. Go get another brainwashing.

If he is a threat to your country's safety why isn't he arrested and jailed? Freedom of speech?

I don't agree with the extremist Jihad interpretation of their Bible, which I read by the way and most Muslim communities do not interpret their Bible in this extremist way.

If the government doesn't think he's dangerous why should you?

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Playing games is your thing, not mine.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I agree, silence him, rather the majority of Muslim communities that do not follow the Jihadist interpretation of their Bible should silence him.

the muslims that don't follow jihad interpretation ain't got the balls to stop them, gaza is a perfect example.
and if they did other arab/ muslim nation wouldn't tolerate them in their countries.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Do you know for a fact that he hasn't been arrested?

My government thinks I am dangerous for owning even a single firearm, but god forbid I go and make a terror threat to the country. You would never see me again. I, and probably my family, would be erased from history

My brain is as clean as the lefts hands are covered in the blood of innocent people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join