It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Predicts Imminent Coming of Melekh Mashiach - The Jewish Messiah

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   
AI found out about the periodic appearances of Jewish Messiah's.....and joined the crowd in claiming another 'Messiah' is over-due right now,,,

Hebrew God(s), including Jesus and Elohim, also YHWH.... created 'Adamic Humans' as his heritage but the already existing Indigenous races of Humanity are not covered in Salvation Gospel unless they too 'sell' their souls to the Judeo-Christian System of Faith by circumcision and baptism rites

2nd Coming---Rapture---eternal life via resurrection are attainable goals for 'Adami Man' not the Native Hominids of Earth
...i await the chaos filled world scene as the Earth Invasion unfolds

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: NorthOS
Thoughts?

I think the antiChrist will be of Jewish heritage in some way. But instead of hating him like they hate all Jews now, the world is going to adore him. And many Christians will be deceived in the first 3 1/2 years. He'll be a globalist while at the same time he'll be something that the Jews can look to as a great spiritual and military leader bringing security to Israel.

I'm only speculating on what I've read, of course.
No one knows for sure. That's why we have to be careful.

AI is predicting the Jewish Messiah for 2024.
The Zohar pretty much does as well.
I'm not a believer in Jewish prophecy.
But I'm not a disbeliever either.
It's something to watch.
Their messiah easily could be the antichrist.

Yep, I think along the same lines

I suspect he will put more weight to the Kabbalistic form of Judaism than that based on the inspired writings.

posted on Dec, 15 2023 @ 11:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

It's later. Way later. Jewish Eschatology as it's relevant here are products of The Talmud, Midrash, and Zohar. All focus around the year 6000. All written between 300 and 1400 CE. These 3 were all essentially commentary and supplemental text for the Torah.

Like Year 6000 was multiplying the 7 days of creation times 1000, so the 1000 years of rest starts in 217 years.

The Christian eschatology actually predates the Jewish.

It really wasnt until Christianity that Judaism started even doing an afterlife. Sheol sorta became more defined as an afterlife, but it still up for contemplation. "No afterlife" is very old Testament compatible.

The Hebrew Bible itself assumes that the dead are simply dead—that their body lies in the grave, and there is no consciousness, ever again. It is true that some poetic authors, for example in the Psalms, use the mysterious term “Sheol” to describe a person's new location.

time.com...

Afterlife goes along with endtimes. Both later additions to the abrahamic religions. And related to or inspired by Christ prophecy.

Basically, The Jews Christianized too.

I mean you gotta look at it like this, Year 1 was 3760 BCE. Therefore Göbekli Tepe was built about 5,800 years before God created earth. Even the beginning of the Mesopotamian Pottery Age is thousands of years older than Year 1.

You can't lose sight that year 6000 is based on their assumed point of creation which is um... retarded.
edit on 16-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 06:49 AM
link   
What I find in the N.T. is that the Holy Spirit speaks to and hears the spirit of man. I find it very difficult to believe that he will make contact with A.I.

posted on Dec, 16 2023 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I really like your thread. I am a Jewish and the Jewish messiah is here.

Many believe the temple it to be rebuilt. This is the third temple. בֵּית הַמִּקְדָּשׁ הַשְּׁלִישִׁי
edit on 16-12-2023 by JJproductions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
I really like your thread. I am a Jewish and the Jewish messiah is here.

WHO do you say the Jewish Messiah is? Do you have a name and links? I'm Curious.

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 08:53 AM
link   

I don’t believe at all there is or will be a Jewish Messiah! Here is the link what some believe!

israelmyglory.org...

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

You can't lose sight that year 6000 is based on their assumed point of creation which is um... retarded.

When looking at where written language started, some reports go back 6000 years with places like Sumeria and China. It was a different and more basic language back then, its a start. Don't know much about Egypt and when Moses lead the Jew out. Have not seen any written language at the Giza pyramids, maybe +100k years ago when those got built?

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
a reply to: Degradation33

When looking at where written language started, some reports go back 6000 years with places like Sumeria and China. It was a different and more basic language back then, its a start. Don't know much about Egypt and when Moses lead the Jew out. Have not seen any written language at the Giza pyramids, maybe +100k years ago when those got built?

The ancient Hebrew pictographs use nearly the same characters, similar anyway, as Chinese characters.
images.app.goo.gl...

The Hebrew paleo pictographs are the beginning I believe.
It was the phonecians/canaanites that spread language to Greece and the Mediterranean.
It started with the paleo pictographs

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Isn't it crazy how prophets and miracles are more welcome in our society than adhering to constitutional guidelines and basic civic values?

Some people just crave a fairy godfather to magically disappear all our problems because they're intellectually lazy.

¯|_(ツ)_/¯

edit on 17-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Will the Torah psyops never end..?

lol

posted on Dec, 17 2023 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wonder if when he turns up what he will think of a nation that uses human trafficing as a tool of power. Think he will be sorely disappointed myself,
Epstein is more than a thorn in the side of Israel. A MOSAS agent whos job it was to film pedophilia with the elite wet criminality.. What does the Torah say about such action.. Will the judgement smite or think its right..
edit on 17-12-2023 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Well, I have been looking at this "End Times" issue for more than a few years now. And what I have figured out mostly lines up with what you have here but with a minor caveat. It seems to me the end times are over with in 2033 and the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ.

To put it as simply as possible what happened was Elijah the Prophet/John the Baptist was killed by Herod at the request of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the High Priest at that time. This triggered the curse of Malachi 4. And as such this made Jesus Christ the one who struck the earth with a curse. And this curse is a bad one. Plus it's still running. Now you'll find the curse in the book of Hosea. It's part of the "day of Jezreel" prophecy contained in that book.

Now the details of the curse are as follows. It's a top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the timeline of it is in Hosea 6-2. And remember that days in the presence of the Lord are a 1000 years on the earth. So 3 days are 3000 years. 2000 of those years are the curse followed by a 1000 year day of blessing.

And then this is the missing part to the 70 weeks or 490 year Daniel 9 prophecy. The 2000 year curse fits between the 69th and 70th week of that prophecy. So from a Christian stand point if the 2000th anniversary of the death of Jesus Christ is the end of the curse then that is probably 2033. Then go back 7 and 2026 is probably the start of the last week of Daniel 9.

That means the Mosaich the Jews are looking for still has 2 years left before he absolutely has to show up. Oh, and that's not Jesus Christ. It's one of his Branches/personal assistants actually. And per Zechariah the Lord has 2 Branches. Each tasked with building a Jewish temple. We're waiting for the 2nd one as of now.

Also according to Revelation the "Branches" are the witnesses of Revelation. So after the 2nd one builds a temple he may wind up being killed. But then shows up at the desecrated temple with his BC counterpart for the 3 1/2 year reign of the Antichrist.
edit on 1/1/2024 by ntech620 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2024 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Oh, and one more thing to add. The prophesies of Daniel have a condition attached to them that they are end time prophesies. AND. Some bible prophesies can repeat and have multiple fulfillments. So the thing to watch there is Iran. So far if the Daniel prophesies are repeating then the US has managed to pull a 3 repeat on his prophesies.

Simply put a country that looked Greek to Daniel would be attacked by 4 kings/countries from the middle east. Then that Greek looking country from the west would attack and conquer 3 of those nations.

So if the US causes the overthrow of the government of Iran in the next year or two then the prophecy of the battle of the ram and goat would be complete. And according to Daniel we would be 4 steps into the Apocalypse.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join