It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Predicts Imminent Coming of Melekh Mashiach - The Jewish Messiah

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I found this interesting prophecy at one site, but haven't been able to find it anywhere else. I hunted down for the original source but couldn't find it. I think it comes from a Twitter site called 'Terror Alarm', but I don't do Twitter so I'm not sure. Maybe someone who knows tech stuff better can find the original AI outlet. It is a 'prophecy' given by AI about the imminent coming of the Jewish Messiah.

SpiritDaily
AI Predicts Jewish Messiah Coming

New AI prediction suggests that Netanyahu's far-right government will stay in power until it is taken over by Melekh Mashiach (The Jewish Messiah) sometime in 2024.

According to The Zohar, Moshiach has to come before 2030. The Zohar (Midrash Ne'elam, Toldos 140a), says that Techiyas HaMeisim, "Resurrection of the Dead," will begin no later than 210 years before the year 6000 from creation, or by the Jewish year 5790 - 7 Years from now.

The Zohar is Kabbalah - Information on The Zohar Here

I don't know much about Judaism but from what I understand, the belief in the Melekh Mashiach (Jewish Messiah) is a fundamental belief of Judaism and is something that devout Jews are supposed to pray for every day. Considering the situation in Israel and the world mindlessly hating it, it looks like the time could be ripe for their prophecy to play out. (and no, I don't believe in it nor disbelieve in it. It's just a thing of interest)

Judaism 101 - Information on the Melekh Mashiach (Jewish Messiah)

The mashiach will be a great political leader descended from King David (Jeremiah 23:5). The mashiach is often referred to as "mashiach ben David" (mashiach, son of David). He will be well-versed in Jewish law, and observant of its commandments (Isaiah 11:2-5). He will be a charismatic leader, inspiring others to follow his example. He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. He will be a great judge, who makes righteous decisions (Jeremiah 33:15). But above all, he will be a human being, not a god, demi-god or other supernatural being.

Although some scholars believed that G-d has set aside a specific date for the coming of the mashiach, most authority suggests that the conduct of mankind will determine the time of the mashiach's coming. In general, it is believed that the mashiach will come in a time when he is most needed (because the world is so sinful), or in a time when he is most deserved (because the world is so good).

The mashiach will bring about the political and spiritual redemption of the Jewish people by bringing us back to Israel and restoring Jerusalem (Isaiah 11:11-12; Jeremiah 23:8; 30:3; Hosea 3:4-5). He will establish a government in Israel that will be the center of all world government, both for Jews and gentiles (Isaiah 2:2-4; 11:10; 42:1). He will rebuild the Temple and re-establish its worship (Jeremiah 33:18). He will restore the religious court system of Israel and establish Jewish law as the law of the land (Jeremiah 33:15)

edit on 12/14/2023 by FlyersFan because: fixed link

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Some Israelis believe Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda, who is said to have already shown the ability of miracles and prophecy, is the long awaited messiah.

I would link a video but I couldn’t find anything unbiased that didn’t lean to him being either the messiah, or the anti christ. Israelis are already following him from place to place much like I imagine people did with Jesus.

Interesting times…

edit on 14-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Some Israelis believe Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda, who is said to have already shown the ability of miracles and prophecy, is the long awaited messiah.

I would link a video but I couldn’t find anything unbiased that didn’t lean to him being either the messiah, or the anti christ. Israeli’s are already following him from place to place much like I imagine people did Jesus.

Interesting times…

Well once he convinces the evangelical crowd in the US ,he’s got nothing to stop him. Call him Jesus Deuce?
What flavor wood does he prefer for his cross, Oak, Mesquite or Home Depot?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

That’s the catch, Israelis will embrace him, but Christian’s are already looking as if he is either the antichrist, or the one who ushers it in.
This could led to the holiest of wars between those who believe and those who do not.

I’m not sure how many Americans are willing to accept him, or else most would have already heard of his miracles and following.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:26 AM
link   

OK. The writing is already on the wall. The new God must be Uri Geller. He will start his gig with a few spoon bendings to satisfy the restless, then move on to more serious matters.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Well once he convinces the evangelical crowd in the US ,he’s got nothing to stop him.

No no no. Just the opposite. If the Jewish Messiah shows up, he'd be the antichrist to fundamentalist christians. The Christian prophecy - Jesus is expected back, coming in great glory and all the nations will know Jesus is God and convert to Christianity. This is not even close to the Jewish Messiah prophecy. Their messiah will be a human being and will be born on Earth and be a military commander ... not a God coming back in glory.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm inclined to think that this somebody's AI fan fiction.

I"ve seen a few things that were attributed to AI but were so blatantly made up that it was hilarious. One was a supposed conversation that somebody's kid had had with a chatbot where the chatbot was essentially telling the kid to worship the devil or some such drivel. The entire dialog read like something written by a mentally unstable 45 year old woman.

Yeah, I feel certain that somebody is just projecting their angst onto artificial intelligence. The devil gets blamed for a lot that not even his fault; just the result of rotten human nature. That's likely happening with AI now. After all, I do believe that there is something potentially very evil in the technology, or at least in the way that rotten human nature will apply it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AwakeNotWoke
I'm inclined to think that this somebody's AI fan fiction.

I don't know much about AI. I don't go on Twitter and don't know much about that either. This story showed a twitter post from a place called Terror Alarm and it claimed to be an AI prophecy. I searched the internet as well as I could and can't find ANY AI prophecies. They could be there and I"m just missing it.

The Zohar is part of Kaballah and that part is interesting. Supposedly it claims the messiah has to come before 2030. I don't know Jewish mysticism or religion much. I'll have to look more into it.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Good to hear Netanyahu's time is short, maybe? As for who is next, war cultures do help bread tough, hard bastards. With all the ethnic division going on, Lebanon and Syria look next.

Charisma is a common trait of the psychopath. It is going to take some kind of miracle to get over the generational hate going on.
edit on 14-12-2023 by kwaka because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Whomever the Messiah is, he/she better hurry before the planet is blown apart by the residents.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

That’s the problem
The bible teaches that the whole world will embrace the anti christ, even many professed christians
Also most religions, if not all religions, Christianity, Islam and Jew, guessing will be called the Matreya of Hinduism as well
You are looking at someone insignificant and only local to Judaism
The anti-christ, small and rises to global admiration and domination
World leader

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka
Good to hear Netanyahu's time is short, maybe?

The prophecy says of the Jewish Messiah - He will be a great military leader, who will win battles for Israel. So just because Netanyahu's time may be short, don't look for peace. The Jewish Messiah will supposedly be really good in battle strategy for Israel.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So, where are the 2 witnesses?
Is that what the conflict October7 was all about?
To hide their presence from the worlds eyes?
Daniel'sprophecy of the 70 weeks culminates in 2030 quite possibly.
That means the 69th week is in 2023.
If so the antichrist is going to make his presence this year.
Maitreya? The theosophists plans seem to coincide perfectly woth this present timeline.

They now have the ashes of the Red Cow.
So about the 2 witnesses.
Do not think the media would be all over the coverage.
No!!!
They would be complicitin covering up their appearance.
Are they in Gaza now?

a reply to: 38181

That’s the catch, Israelis will embrace him, but Christian’s are already looking as if he is either the antichrist, or the one who ushers it in.
This could led to the holiest of wars between those who believe and those who do not.

I’m not sure how many Americans are willing to accept him, or else most would have already heard of his miracles and following.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Creaky

“You are looking at someone insignificant and only local to Judaism
The anti-christ, small and rises to global admiration and domination
World leader”

I was only adding to the conversation. I am not convinced of anything.

If I had to guess the anti christ would be female. This is the curveball I don’t think many people would be looking for. The anti christ emulates Christ, but does it in mockery, and since many of Christian based faiths do not allow woman to have a higher calling and preach, I assume it would also be a form of mockery that a female brings on the end.

When Hillary ran I was on full alert.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:56 AM
link   

When Hillary ran I was on full alert.

At the time she ran, I had a bumpersticker that read 'Hillary is the AntiChrist'.
I thought it could be true.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

The two witnesses are supposed to be just before Jesus Second Coming. This is the Jewish Messiah that is prophecied and doesn't have anything to do with Jesus. Unless you think the Jewish Messiah is the anti-Christ and you think this prophecy is going to happen now as The Zohar predicts. Then yeah, there should be two witnesses popping up right about now.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Some do speculate that he is a witness and not the messiah. I don’t know what to believe in this age of instant information. We can be deceived just as fast.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation

The two witnesses are supposed to be just before Jesus Second Coming. This is the Jewish Messiah that is prophecied and doesn't have anything to do with Jesus. Unless you think the Jewish Messiah is the anti-Christ and you think this prophecy is going to happen now as The Zohar predicts. Then yeah, there should be two witnesses popping up right about now.

The antichrist shows up in the beginning of the 70th week of Daniel's prophecy.
Which very likely is 2023.
He does not claim absolute power till 3.5 years in when all he'll breaks loose.
It is the beginning of last 3.5 years when the 2 witnesses show up and prophesy till the anti christ kills them.

So you are correct.
I am holding onto exactly when they actually do show up.
It could be at the beginning of the Tribulation period but most believe events line up for the last 3.5 years and not the beginning.
Maitreya will be making a name for himself before he claims power and wages war.

So then, Melekh Mashiach, the one who reestablished the blood sacrifices is not the Anointed one but the poser
Especially so if this guy begins the sacrifices in the Tabernacle(tent).

The 2 witnesses will be prophesying against him.

His return takes place AFTER the 2 witnesses are killed.
So this Mashiach according to Daniel's 69 weeks and 70 weeks prophecy has to be the poser, correct?

edit on 14-12-2023 by FarmerSimulation because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:42 AM
link   

don't look for peace. The Jewish Messiah will supposedly be really good in battle strategy for Israel.

So something like Darth Vader and the Empire is your thing? Too hard to communicate with Iran, so just blow them up instead?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: FarmerSimulation

Some do speculate that he is a witness and not the messiah. I don’t know what to believe in this age of instant information. We can be deceived just as fast.

I agree.
So much trickery and deception in this present age.
So I too try and not be too dogmatic about this.
I am holding out making timeliness to follow till I see it happening.
Too many interpretations upon interpretations.
That is why prophesy is important.
I have as a guideline some intimate details regarding Maitreyas appearance and the theosophists plans and timeliness.
So I attempt to meld the 2 in order to read the times.
A key indicator will be the Sunday Laws and when they will be globally instituted.
When that happens we can identify some of the parties involved and maitreyas identity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join