It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI Predicts Imminent Coming of Melekh Mashiach - The Jewish Messiah

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
a reply to: 38181

That’s the catch, Israelis will embrace him, but Christian’s are already looking as if he is either the antichrist, or the one who ushers it in.
This could led to the holiest of wars between those who believe and those who do not.

I’m not sure how many Americans are willing to accept him, or else most would have already heard of his miracles and following.

In Matthew Jesus said…

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I’m going to go with that.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarmerSimulation
So this Mashiach according to Daniel's 69 weeks and 70 weeks prophecy has to be the poser, correct?

I think you are correct ... if I understand bible prophecy correctly.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda,

Okay ... I"m looking him up. Yeah ... he's got a bit of a following.

There is supposed to be 3 1/2 years of peace with the anti-christ being adored world wide, then 3 1/2 years of hell as his true self comes forward. This Yanuka Rav Shlomo Yehuda hasn't reached the level of being adored by the world .. (yet?). But he's one to watch for sure.

Gunna' go look up more on him ...

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

I'm just telling you what the prophecy is. The Jewish Messiah is supposed to be a great military commander as well as a spiritual leader etc etc. Israel is supposed to be where the world looks for guidance and for rule of law etc. That's their prophecy. I don't believe it and I don't believe it. I'm just repeating what the prophecy says.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:14 AM
link   

When that happens we can identify some of the parties involved and maitreyas identity.

I've been seeing 'the Maitreya is here' on the internet for 25 years now.
Share International used to pump that stuff out.
They claimed he was already here and showing himself.
Not sure what ever happened to them.
I don't want to google and find out .. don't want them on my laptop.
Bad juju.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Double post. Don't know what happened.
edit on 12/14/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Triple post. Don't know what happened.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

When that happens we can identify some of the parties involved and maitreyas identity.

I've been seeing 'the Maitreya is here' on the internet for 25 years now.
Share International used to pump that stuff out.
They claimed he was already here and showing himself.
Not sure what ever happened to them.
I don't want to google and find out .. don't want them on my laptop.
Bad juju.

Bad juju indeed.
Very powerful organization and at the heart of all things political, economic, religious and military.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOS

a reply to: 38181

That’s the catch, Israelis will embrace him, but Christian’s are already looking as if he is either the antichrist, or the one who ushers it in.
This could led to the holiest of wars between those who believe and those who do not.

I’m not sure how many Americans are willing to accept him, or else most would have already heard of his miracles and following.

In Matthew Jesus said…

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

I’m going to go with that.

AMEN AND AMEN

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Double post. Don't know what happened.

Lol
You do too know what happened.
It was in your post
Heh

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

“24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”

Not gonna lie that has always left me so uncomfortable. Not trusting anyone means you probably will not trust the real messiah when they are right in front of you.
edit on 14-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

Once again, the Bible has the answer.

Revelation 1:7

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”

It’s going to be very obvious.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

We should all keep an eye on him. Good or bad, if he gets enough followers he could start swaying masses.

Hitler also had a sick type of “charisma” which helped him get into a position to release hell on earth. We should always keep a watchful eye on these folk.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   

“Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.”

Scripture says that even the elect will be fooled by the antichrist. So gotta' be careful.

But when the real Jesus shows, it will be obvious. Full power and full glory. Every eye shall see and every knee shall bend.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

You don’t think demons couldn’t also do this? With all people looking to the sky for UFO’s an event like this isn’t going to be immediately attributed to the return of Jesus, and if it was that is a dangerous precedent to set, because an intelligent Lucifer would already decide to deceive the masses this way.
edit on 14-12-2023 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'm sorry but the only thing that may return to Earth are the Aliens that created us , The reason there's a return myth is they left us here and through history many stories were passed down and like gossip they all get a bit changed along the way . They left to get some cig's and haven't looked back .
"All to avoid paying child support ."

edit on 14-12-2023 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The Jewish Messiah doesn't actually 'return'. When he shows up, it's supposed to be his one and only time on Earth. Fully human.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Ravenwatcher

The Jewish Messiah doesn't actually 'return'. When he shows up, it's supposed to be his one and only time on Earth. Fully human.

Then there's been many and will be more but they all end up defeated .

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Scripture says that even the elect will be fooled by the antichrist. So gotta' be careful.

But when the real Jesus shows, it will be obvious. Full power and full glory. Every eye shall see and every knee shall bend.

Matthew 24:24 says

For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

I think the “if that were possible” is the qualifier in this verse.

If the Elect were only relying on their own understanding they would be deceived, due to faith in Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit the true Elect will not be deceived.

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thoughts?

I think the antiChrist will be of Jewish heritage in some way. But instead of hating him like they hate all Jews now, the world is going to adore him. And many Christians will be deceived in the first 3 1/2 years. He'll be a globalist while at the same time he'll be something that the Jews can look to as a great spiritual and military leader bringing security to Israel.

I'm only speculating on what I've read, of course.
No one knows for sure. That's why we have to be careful.

AI is predicting the Jewish Messiah for 2024.
The Zohar pretty much does as well.
I'm not a believer in Jewish prophecy.
But I'm not a disbeliever either.
It's something to watch.
Their messiah easily could be the antichrist.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join