It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan Uses Drugs & Owns Guns

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BehindYou

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: Lichter daraus
a reply to: BehindYou

Yeah well, Joe Rogan also isn't the presidents son.

Peace.

As I was just reading in another topic, all US laws apply to all US citizens.
Unless it’s someone on your political side.
Most here on ATS want Hunter Biden put in prison for lying on his Federal background check about drug use , but as you can see are already making excuses for right leaning Joe Rogan

Most here on ATS want to leverage (evict) Biden using his son. Hunter is only the means, not the motive.

While I sympathize, I don't see it happening. At worst he gets convicted and then pardoned per liberal playbook.

*shrug*

edit on 12-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundya4k
a reply to: network dude

I was just looking this up but don't really have time to dekve much more.
But a Marijuana TAX stamp I believe makes one immune to CCP rules and regulations.
That TAX stamp is expensive for the average Joe....that was good!
I believe it is intended for grower and distribution of that herb.
I imagine that is how he gets away with all that.
It doesn’t work that way .
To own a gun in America that was manufactured after the year 1898 , you need to answer yes or no to drug use & or addiction. There is no getting around it .

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Peace.

Most here on ATS want Hunter Biden put in prison for lying on his Federal background check about drug use , but as you can see are already making excuses for right leaning Joe Rogan

Most here want to leverage (evict) Biden using his son. Hunter is only the means, not the motive.
I agree , but just read the excuses or walk arounds written in response to my thread here ?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: Klassified

Hunter Biden IS a criminal, but not because he owns a gun and uses drugs. The second amendment says nothing about drug use. It says "shall not be infringed".

He should never have been charged for the gun to start with, but they were trying to get him off easy and sweep his other crimes under the rug. It didn't work.

So yes, clear him of the gun charges and try him for his real crimes.

This isn’t a debate on what should be law , it’s about the question on the Federal background check that asks if you use drugs YES OR NO .
Joe Rogan obviously is a liar & breaker of Federal law just like Hunter , but one is doing podcast & the other is facing a possible 5 year prison sentence for it ?

You missed my ETA, but that's okay, I added it minutes later.

I understand the present law. Your argument is good from that perspective.

I just don't think Hunter OR Joe should be charged for gun possession based on their drug use, constitutionally, but that is an argument for another thread.
I agree . THC needs to eliminated from the Federal background check on guns & yes different thread . Start one , I’ll contribute 👍

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cracka
License to carry?? That's horrible.
What point are you making by this statement ?

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Peace.

Most here want to leverage (evict) Biden using his son. Hunter is only the means, not the motive.
I agree , but just read the excuses or walk arounds written in response to my thread here ?

Do you see Rogan walking around with a blunt in one hand and SMG in the other? What is this, some kind of Bert Kreischer movie?

Seriously tho, what he does on his property is his business. Yes he owns guns, yes he consumes cannabis, yes he keeps it behind his fence. Not in a dumpster behind Arby's.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PorkChop96

Do you have any proof that he actually owns, or has purchased, any guns?

You can still use and posses firearms in the state of Texas, you just can't OWN them.

"Who is prohibited from possessing a firearm in Texas?

Under federal law, people are generally prohibited from possessing firearms if they have been convicted of a felony or some domestic violence misdemeanors, or if they are subject to certain court orders related to domestic violence or a serious mental condition."
Unbelievable the amount of mental gymnastics people go through to defend hypocrisy.
Your same logic then applies to Hunter Biden !
Hunter bought a gun & answered no to drug use.
Later on he openly admitted to drug use in various manners & the feds came knocking .
How is Joe Rogan immune to investigation of the same crimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Peace.

Most here on ATS want to leverage (evict) Biden using his son. Hunter is only the means, not the motive.

While I sympathize, I don't see it happening. At worst he gets convicted and then pardoned per liberal playbook.

*shrug*

without the laptop, Hunter would be a footnote in a historical record of the worst president the US has ever had. But for the laptop, his lavish lifestyle, coupled with the revaluation that he has been cashing in on his Dad's position, and likely enriching the family (including Joe) because of it, has been exposed. It's not just the right being mean.
edit on 12-12-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Peace.

Do you see Rogan walking around with a blunt in one hand and SMG in the other? What is this, some kind of Bert Kreischer movie?

Seriously tho, what he does on his property is his business. Yes he owns guns, yes he consumes cannabis, yes he keeps it behind his fence. Not in a dumpster behind Arby's.
It doesn’t matter . The federal background check for a gun is yes or no isn’t it ?
It doesn’t matter if you throw your gun in a dumpster or keep in a safe inside your home on property owned by you ! Lying on that federal form is a crime .
Now how constitutional this all is in regards to drug use & gun ownership is a different topic all together. I for one don’t believe using cannabis should infringe upon your 2A rights at all , but my thoughts aren’t the laws being used to prosecute Hunter Biden & ignored in Rogan’s case .

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 08:57 AM
link   

You can still use and posses firearms in the state of Texas, you just can't OWN them.

Under federal law, people are generally prohibited from possessing firearms if they have been convicted of a felony or some domestic violence misdemeanors, or if they are subject to certain court orders related to domestic violence or a serious mental condition."
Unbelievable the amount of mental gymnastics people go through to defend hypocrisy.
Later on he openly admitted to drug use in various manners & the feds came knocking .

As TzarChasm pointed out, Biden’s gun was found in a dumpster, that’s not responsible gun ownership.
Are you 100% positive they got him strictly for admitting drug use and not letting his gun get dumped?
Probably more like 50-50, Hunter is high AF and loses track of his gun.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

The law is to antiquated on this issue.

It’s too broadly defined when the scope is obvious, people possessing guns in the sale of drugs (which is one of the leading causes of gun crime).

Like almost any other crime, I’d like to see intent be a factor in prosecution.

Are you a well off individual who lives a balanced life with no clear intent to commit crimes? And I don’t even mean well off as rich, I just mean is it obvious someone makes an effort at having their life in order.

If you’re not involved in drug trafficking, I don’t see how smoking weed is any different than drinking. In fact, if we took out trafficking of weed, I’d be hard pressed to learn more people use a weapon while under the influence of weed than alcohol.

These laws shouldn’t be arbitrary, they should be thoughtful.

I completely agree, but currently, the law is as is and until it's changed, it will be this way. But the good news in all this, is that Hunter's lawyers are arguing the case for all of us, so that the law will have to be changed, or he will be guilty and serve some time. So something good might come from a Biden. Whodathunkit.
I agree with you , but Joe Rogan needs to be charged right along with Kid Rock for the same reasons

Don't forget to include every gangsta rapper since N.W.A. - but that would be racist.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

It’s too broadly defined when the scope is obvious, people possessing guns in the sale of drugs (which is one of the leading causes of gun crime).

Are you a well off individual who lives a balanced life with no clear intent to commit crimes? And I don’t even mean well off as rich, I just mean is it obvious someone makes an effort at having their life in order.

If you’re not involved in drug trafficking, I don’t see how smoking weed is any different than drinking. In fact, if we took out trafficking of weed, I’d be hard pressed to learn more people use a weapon while under the influence of weed than alcohol.

I completely agree, but currently, the law is as is and until it's changed, it will be this way. But the good news in all this, is that Hunter's lawyers are arguing the case for all of us, so that the law will have to be changed, or he will be guilty and serve some time. So something good might come from a Biden. Whodathunkit.
I agree with you , but Joe Rogan needs to be charged right along with Kid Rock for the same reasons

Don't forget to include every gangsta rapper since N.W.A. - but that would be racist.

I'm not sure they purchase their weapons at the "store".

eta:
but an equally valid argument. Some even have videos of them displaying their weapons.
edit on 12-12-2023 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

As TzarChasm pointed out, Biden’s gun was found in a dumpster, that’s not responsible gun ownership.
Are you 100% positive they got him strictly for admitting drug use and not letting his gun get dumped?
The Federal form asks yes or no in regards to drug use & or drug addiction. Lying on that form is a federal crime in of itself & is the reason for Hunter’s indictment. What additional crimes you commit with a gun after lying on your federal background check are separate.
Why is this so hard to understand & the mental gymnastics around it is hilarious to me , because it proves the hypocrisy in Hunter Biden charge vs Rogan’s behavior in the open .
There is no squirming out of my simple & logical questions posted in my OpEd .
edit on 12-12-2023 by BehindYou because: C

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Exactly

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Democrats represent the vast majority of voices calling for gun control and background checks, yet when the son of their "Big Guy" lies to obtain a deadly weapon while displaying erratic and insane druggie behavior, doesn't secure the gun so that his dead brother's wife who he is having sex with takes the gun, fearful he's going to use it, and throws it in a nearby trashcan, they suddenly act as if guns are not a really big deal.

Sorry, the hypocrisy falls way heavier on one side.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Since you did not answer it the first time, here it is again;

Mind you, ownership and possession are two different things.

You even said it yourself; "Hunter bought a gun & answered no to drug use. Later on he openly admitted to drug use "

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The Federal form asks yes or no in regards to drug use & or drug addiction. Lying on that form is a federal crime in of itself & is the reason for Hunter’s indictment. What additional crimes you commit with a gun after lying on your federal background check are separate.
Why is this so hard to understand & the mental gymnastics around it is hilarious to me , because it proves the hypocrisy in Hunter Biden charge vs Rogan’s behavior in the open .
There is no squirming out of my simple & logical questions posted in my OpEd .

Who the F is defending Rogan here? I am not and I have seen any posts that has defended him.
If he lied, fry his ass along with Hunter.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:12 AM
link   

These laws do need to be revisited and addressed.

I just hope the dice rolls come up in favor of citizens.

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Since you did not answer it the first time, here it is again;

Mind you, ownership and possession are two different things.

You even said it yourself; "Hunter bought a gun & answered no to drug use. Later on he openly admitted to drug use "
Joe admits to owning guns & drug use . You are really trying hard not to see the flaws in your support of Rogan’s behavior vs Hunter’s .

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 09:34 AM
link   

These laws do need to be revisited and addressed.

I just hope the dice rolls come up in favor of citizens.
We can only hope

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join