It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

United Nations Security Council demand an immediate humanitarian ceasefire - US vetoed

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FeeshJefe
I've kept quiet on this so my opinion would be based on observations and not feelings.

Hamas attacked Israel, stated they will continue to regroup and attack until Israel is no longer in existence, hide behind civilians when they launch their attacks, and then cry when Israel retaliates? Now the world wants those people to be safe from the retaliation because they are being overwhelmed?

Hamas is also stealing and/or(basically same thing) confiscating the humanitarian aid meant for the Palestinian people(who also seem to support Hamas or the destruction of Israel and it's people) so they may regroup and reengage the attacking. Yet the "UN" wants to allow that to continue?

Am I missing something? This seems like it would be resolved if Hamas was destroyed, so why isn't the "UN" concerned with coordinating an effort to do that.

That's why I don't have any feelings about the war at all. Wars are only as useful as their heroes and there are no heroes. Like it or not, human lives are now pawns in the UN chess game, Palestinian and Israeli alike. When UN has been restructured, that's when we can expect war to recede. Not before. Israeli military could easily carpet bomb the entire district and no one would stop them. No one would get in the middle. Sometimes forgiveness is better than permission and to hell with the heel dragging hand wringing apologists who continue stalling for Hamas to rebuild and reload.

We know approximately what kind of game is being played, who has the power to terminate it, and who has apparently refused to do so. I don't invest in such tomfoolery, it's clear to me that ending the war isn't a priority. A swift decisive response is not forthcoming because it impedes their purposes which I can only guess at.

edit on 10-12-2023 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
These guys are idiots now they are threatening to kill the remaining hostages if Israel does not conform to demands . How do you think that will work out Hamas ?

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ravenwatcher

I am sure that is not more hostages alive, they killed them by now, especially the women after brutally raping them.

Sadistic bastards, with inhuman tendencies, not psychological protocol will fix that.

All they want is dead and destruction soo let Israel give it them.

posted on Dec, 10 2023 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
At least 17,177 Palestinians have been killed and 46,000 wounded since Oct 7 , 70% of those women and children.

Oh Boo Hoo! Cry me a river. I have no doubt they all would have been chanting death to Israel every step of the way. They also would be in firm agreement and support with/for the attack the took place against Israel.

It's hard to support injustice on one side, when the other side hates thier damn guts. They BOTH hate each other. They BOTH support barbaric actions and crimes against humanity on each other. They BOTH want to destroy each other.

But one of them has a bigger stick than the other.

Maybe it would be OK if they both had big sticks and were killing each other at the same pace?

When will it be right? It will NEVER be right.

posted on Dec, 13 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hamas was created by Israel to replace the PLO. Hamas is an Israeli creation much like the Taliban were an American Creation. Be careful what monsters you create, as they may turn on you.

I honestly do not care if Israel or Hamas comes out the winner here for the simple fact that we as a planet are a # show and all of this is going to spiral out of control like everything does, we’ll have a world war, it will destroy everything and humanity will have to rebuild the way it always has.

The world is not what we think it is. It is a crucible, and a prison. It keeps us occupied here destroying each other rather than out in space where we could be populating planets like the cancer we are.

Nobody should care about this. Let it sort it self out. Just because America is funding the problems doesn’t mean that we are somehow accountable. Does a parent who gives their kid an allowance, have responsibility about how that kid spends that money? Why is any of this our problem? Oh yeah that’s right. Banks. Banks like making money and so do weapons manufacturers. More problems means more weapons, means more money.

If only peace were half as profitable. a reply to: gortex

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join