It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelina Jolie - Quitting Hollywood and Moving to Cambodia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I wonder how long she can stand being in a "developing country".

Health care isn't the best. And I know she's had a double mastectomy as a cancer prevention because she has 'the gene' or something. I don't think I'd be giving up American medical care for Cambodias ... but that's me. Move from Hollywood? Sure. Move out of USA to Cambodia? That's extreme to me. But whatever. It's her life.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeeh another celeb i wont miss...

I knew someone who lived in Cambodia , few years there and end up dead from dengue fever...it`s those countrys where dengue can be a real problem from time to time.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Love the way they have run her photo through a 'sharpening' filter at extreme settings, probably a couple of times, to emphasize every little imperfection and flaw. Par for the course for FauxOpinions propaganda department.

It's almost as funny as the thread full of dudes acting like they'd turn her down.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Angelina Jolie. Never liked her in movies. She always came across snobby and entitled, even when she was acting and pretending to be someone else. Anyways, she now says she is going to quit Hollywood and move mostly to Cambodia. It's more 'authentic', according to her. Okay. Glad to see her go. Bu-bye.

Angelina Jolie Plans To Leave Hollywood

Angelina Jolie revealed that she would not pursue a career in Hollywood if she would be joining the industry in 2023. The 48-year-old actress told The Wall Street Journal that she would consider acting in theater but would steer clear of Tinseltown due to the public scrutiny that comes with being a Hollywood star. "I wouldn’t be an actress today," Jolie said. "When I was starting out, it wasn’t as much of an expectation to be as public, to share so much."

During her interview, Jolie also revealed that she plans to move out of Los Angeles eventually and spend more time at her home in Cambodia.

A very strange person and I think she had some serious mental and psychological issues in the past but I don't blame her.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Yeeh another celeb i wont miss...

I knew someone who lived in Cambodia , few years there and end up dead from dengue fever...it`s those countrys where dengue can be a real problem from time to time.

Never liked her movies but it's her choice what she does with her life.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

That is what I was thinking of, tropical diseases. Malaria is another hazard, among many.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 03:20 PM
link   
She’s welcome to it. It says she already has a home there, and Buddhism is practiced there, which probably suits her.
She became a member of the CFR, and has been involved in the UN Habitat for Humanity. I believe she is a genuine humanitarian, unlike those of the Soros brand. Someday maybe she will realize how much damage and destabilization the CFR has done to creat what she wants to fix.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Euronymous2625

originally posted by: chr0naut
Love the way they have run her photo through a 'sharpening' filter at extreme settings, probably a couple of times, to emphasize every little imperfection and flaw. Par for the course for FauxOpinions propaganda department.

It's almost as funny as the thread full of dudes acting like they'd turn her down.

When she was younger and in tomb raider ,I would have drunk her bath water she was smoking hot

Now covered in tattoos and with 6 sprogs running behind her and missing a few bits of skin I would definitely give it a miss

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Adlow75yo

botox and plastic surgery never ages well.

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Goodbye and good riddance!

She can add to her collection of token kids while she's there, maybe add an Indonesian and a Filipino maybe while she's in the area..lol

She stinks as an actress anyway!

posted on Dec, 9 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: FlyersFan

I feel bad for Cambodia.

She’s a wench.
Ya indeed! She's looking more and more like her poppa with a wig on everyday, and that's not good!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join