It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angelina Jolie - Quitting Hollywood and Moving to Cambodia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Angelina Jolie. Never liked her in movies. She always came across snobby and entitled, even when she was acting and pretending to be someone else. Anyways, she now says she is going to quit Hollywood and move mostly to Cambodia. It's more 'authentic', according to her. Okay. Glad to see her go. Bu-bye.

Angelina Jolie Plans To Leave Hollywood

Angelina Jolie revealed that she would not pursue a career in Hollywood if she would be joining the industry in 2023. The 48-year-old actress told The Wall Street Journal that she would consider acting in theater but would steer clear of Tinseltown due to the public scrutiny that comes with being a Hollywood star. "I wouldn’t be an actress today," Jolie said. "When I was starting out, it wasn’t as much of an expectation to be as public, to share so much."

During her interview, Jolie also revealed that she plans to move out of Los Angeles eventually and spend more time at her home in Cambodia.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

I thought she was hot back in the day. Her acting sux and she hasn't aged well.
edit on 6-12-2023 by Adlow75yo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I feel bad for Cambodia.

She’s a wench.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I'm sure it will be much easier to continue the satanic blood rituals far away from prying eyes.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I feel bad for Cambodia.

She’s a wench.

You beat me to it.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Cambodia?

Okay.
Whatever.

I hope she doesn't expect a farewell party.
Is she talking about turning in her passport as well

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Since moving and being able to live in places other than where you currently live has never been illegal, and has always been allowed, this really is just a story to stir up the "California sucks" pot. Fox does it ALL THE TIME.

If you don't like California, instead of bitchin' about how awful it is, and having other people agree, just MOVE. Someone of her means, it should be pretty easy.

Really this victim mentally has to stop. If you're a victim, or your life sucks, look in a mirror. That's where all your answers are.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123
Since moving and being able to live in places other than where you currently live has never been illegal, and has always been allowed, this really is just a story to stir up the "California sucks" pot. Fox does it ALL THE TIME.

If you don't like California, instead of bitchin' about how awful it is, and having other people agree, just MOVE. Someone of her means, it should be pretty easy.

Really this victim mentally has to stop. If you're a victim, or your life sucks, look in a mirror. That's where all your answers are.

Need a little cheese with that whine?

The OP and discussion is about Angelina Jolie leaving Hollywood, not about California itself.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:21 PM
link   

She was never my favorite actress. I bet she's sick and tired of all the messed up stuff you hear about. And if I were in Hollywood and experienced 1/2 of the bs you hear about. I'd leave the country too.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Anyone remember the movie "First they Killed my Father" that she had made ? It was a great movie especially for those who were around during that time period and knew just how horrible Pol Pot really was. For that I respect her work.youtu.be... Just a trailer but the movie can be watched.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Angelina Jolie. Never liked her in movies.

She was ok, in Hackers (her first major film, and I know it was ridiculously unrealistic, but I thought it was kindof fun), and Salt was pretty good, but yeah, the rest were pretty 'meh'...
edit on 6-12-2023 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adlow75yo

I thought she was hot back in the day. Her acting sux and she hasn't aged well.

She would have aged fine if not for her Eating Disorder .

Malnutrition destroys the body.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Love the way they have run her photo through a 'sharpening' filter at extreme settings, probably a couple of times, to emphasize every little imperfection and flaw. Par for the course for FauxOpinions propaganda department.

edit on 6-12-2023 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe
Cambodia?

I think her oldest son (adopted) is from there. Not sure though.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I think she's amazing and hope she finds peace.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:10 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
No judgement from me.
Hope things go well for her.

posted on Dec, 6 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Angelina Jolie. Never liked her in movies.

She was ok, in Hackers (her first major film, and I know it was ridiculously unrealistic, but I thought it was kindof fun), and Salt was pretty good, but yeah, the rest were pretty 'meh'...

She was excellent in Hackers.

Simply...excellent.

Dunno what she's been up to since then.

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   
PLA has base there , i guess it`s fine or Jolie ....PLA / CCP represent brutal dictatorship...organ harvesting...killing of people.

New Chinese Naval Base in Cambodia Receives First PLA Navy Warships

posted on Dec, 7 2023 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Yeah, she won't be missed. Another entitled celebrity, we have far too many in the USA as it is.

That said, I wonder how long she can stand being in a "developing country". Not like being in the West, although with her money she can insulate herself from much of the environment.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join