It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House explosion in Arlington, VA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I did have a Trump sign back in 2016 but somebody destroyed it and I haven’t put one back up.

I had an anti Trump sign. Just a Nope with some squiggly orange hair. I thought for sure it would be destroyed, but just had random people come on my lawn and take pics with it.

...just highlighting the dichotomy.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: RazorV66

Ah yes, the post office right next to the cop shop.

Roseville police station is about a 1/2 mile south of the PO, on the other side of Gratiot just south of Common Rd.

Is it City Hall next to the library? I'm talking about 30-40 years ago. Seems to me I remember needing a copy of a police report for an auto accident and it cost me $10 for them to place it on a copy machine and hand me the copy. I remember thinking I could have paid 10 cents at the library next door. It has been a long time since I've been there.

ETA: Just checked Google Maps and I see now, I thought the PO was near City Hall. I can't remember being at the PO there at any rate, never needed to go to that one.
edit on 12/5/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: RazorV66

Ah yes, the post office right next to the cop shop.

Roseville police station is about a 1/2 mile south of the PO, on the other side of Gratiot just south of Common Rd.

Is it City Hall next to the library? I'm talking about 30-40 years ago. Seems to me I remember needing a copy of a police report for an auto accident and it cost me $10 for them to place it on a copy machine and hand me the copy. I remember thinking I could have paid 10 cents at the library next door. It has been a long time since I've been there.

The library is in the same building as City Hall.
They are behind the police station with a big parking lot in between.

I used to deliver a lot of mail to the city hall and pick up huge containers of outgoing mail from there, water bills, tax bills etc.
It always pissed me off because the closest I could park the mail truck was like 50-60 yards from the door and I had to carry it all by hand out to the truck in 2 or 3 trips.

posted on Dec, 8 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
This explosion is apparently now being looked at as a hit on the property owner James Yoo.
He was "Head of Global Information and Physical Security" at Global Crossing.
Global crossing lays down communication lines between countries under sea.

James Yoo’s father, Ki Hong Yoo, American University (CIA cutout), wrote plan to retake North Korea with bioagents for President of South Korea.

James Yoo’s mother, Anne Shinn Yoo, US State Dept/CIA, Voice of America lead broadcaster for South Korean division of US propaganda mouthpiece Voice of America.

International wiretapping gone bad?
This thread is great, check it out.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join