It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House explosion in Arlington, VA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Here is a crazy story coming out.
Cops were serving a search warrant at a house in VA and apparently the home owner blew up the house.

A flare gun was fired at a home in Arlington, Virginia, during a police search Monday evening, causing the dwelling to explode.
Multiple police and fire units responded to the home in the 800 block of N Burlington after 8 p.m.
Arlington police officers were attempting to execute a search warrant when the suspect discharged several rounds inside the home, causing an explosion.

www.foxnews.com...

Agenda Free TV is covering this live

Apparently this guy has posted a lot of anti-police and anti-government stuff on social media.

Someone got the explosion on video and it was a hell of a blast, it’s on X or Twitter.

This is all unfolding now.
edit on 4-12-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 11:24 PM
link   
In the video from a neighbor's camera, you can see the explosion/blast hurl the guy into the air, but he never comes down.

I hope none of the police officers were injured!🤞

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
In the video from a neighbor's camera, you can see the explosion/blast hurl the guy into the air, but he never comes down.

I hope none of the police officers were injured!🤞
I personally suspected stuff like this happening years ago. This is just the start when Totaltarianism is allowed in a society, some just will hate it and not stand for it and do tricky stuff about it.
edit on 5-12-2023 by CataclysmicRockets because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   
(Spam removed)
edit on 5/12/2023 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Crazy! Not sure if you remember razor, but something similar happened here in Warren. A older guy in a condo complex near 11 and Schoenerr was wanted for a crime. He rigged some explosive and blew up his place. It was connected to others and they burned down as well. My Aunt's place was one of them. Luckily she was at work, but her pets died. I think it was four or five others that burned down with his.

Why potentially kill others because you screwed up? Terrible.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Ok, the guy here in Arlington had some serious issues. Nabbed these from his LinkedIn.

He believed a 7 year old is a spy? Guess he has a YouTube channel also, but haven't checked it out.
edit on 5-12-2023 by frogs453 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Huh.
Not a middle aged white guy?

No wonder our local news didn't give much detail. You know, like him being a terrorist and such.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Crazy! Not sure if you remember razor, but something similar happened here in Warren. A older guy in a condo complex near 11 and Schoenerr was wanted for a crime. He rigged some explosive and blew up his place. It was connected to others and they burned down as well. My Aunt's place was one of them. Luckily she was at work, but her pets died. I think it was four or five others that burned down with his.

Why potentially kill others because you screwed up? Terrible.

Wow!
I am not sure I remember that, how long ago was that?

I remember a guy in St Clair Shores 3 or 4 years ago, 13 and Little Mack area.
He shot at someone or shot a gun in the air around Halloween and then barricaded himself inside and the cops destroyed his house trying to get him out.

But I don’t think I remember the one you are talking about?

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Dude should get a medal for the millions of dollars he saved the court system. We need more of this from the criminal element.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Oh yeah! I remember that one too. Hmm.. my Aunt was finally back in her rebuilt condo in March of this year, and it took a year and a half. Yes, just Googled. July 6 2021.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Oh yeah! I remember that one too. Hmm.. my Aunt was finally back in her rebuilt condo in March of this year, and it took a year and a half. Yes, just Googled. July 6 2021.

Wow looks like it was bad.
I am drawing a complete blank on that, I don’t remember it at all.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Lots of you guys are from my old stomping grounds when I lived around I-696 and Gratiot Ave.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
Lots of you guys are from my old stomping grounds when I lived around I-696 and Gratiot Ave.

Yeah I am in Harrison Twp, near Selfridge and Lake St Clair.
I grew up in this area and have been here my entire life.

I retired from the Roseville post office, delivered mail there for years.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ah yes, the post office right next to the cop shop.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Ah yes, the post office right next to the cop shop.

Roseville police station is about a 1/2 mile south of the PO, on the other side of Gratiot just south of Common Rd.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I knew we were in the same area, but we are actually in the same city. What a coincidence.

I'm an Eastsider as well. Grew up on the east side of Detroit. Near Moross. Went to Catholic schools in Harper Woods.

ETA: are you my neighbor that has all the FJB and Trump flags that I flip off when I walk my dog past daily? 🤣

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I knew we were in the same area, but we are actually in the same city. What a coincidence.

I'm an Eastsider as well. Grew up on the east side of Detroit. Near Moross. Went to Catholic schools in Harper Woods.

ETA: are you my neighbor that has all the FJB and Trump flags that I flip off when I walk my dog past daily? 🤣

Lol
That’s not me.
I did have a Trump sign back in 2016 but somebody destroyed it and I haven’t put one back up.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I was teasing anyway. I don't really flip them off. Just mumble under my breath.

I had an anti Trump sign. Just a Nope with some squiggly orange hair. I thought for sure it would be destroyed, but just had random people come on my lawn and take pics with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

PM4U

posted on Dec, 5 2023 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Yep, sent one back. Ty

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join