It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-MAGA Wing of the GOP Replaces Ron Desantis with Nikki Haley as Their TRUMP BEATER.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33
a reply to: WeMustCare

Former Governor/Ambassador Nikki Haley brags, "I have never lost!"** That confidence, and other attributes, has caused the Anti-MAGA (corrupted) wing of the GOP/Republican party to kick Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to the curb.

It bugs me Haley has no chance. Like she's in the way of the TRUE PATH of destiny or something. Who knows, she might be better?

Americans love when a person is mercilessly attacked by evil, but wins in the end. Most Americans are rooting for Trump Skywalker to emerge victorious.

edit on 4122023 by WeMustCare because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Donald Skywalker: Return of the Jedi.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I know, but I kinda liked all the establishment Republicans. Romney was once too conservative for me in comparison to McCain, but now even he's pushed out the door as a traitor. Pence. McConnell. McCarthy. Anyone of the old-school situational moderacy is being forced out.

Trump sold America the perfect outsider candidate. The dude knows negotiation, and his business prowess is admirable at very least, but it's like his entire life of Capitalist objectivism makes it all still him trying to close a deal with my cosigning his many tweets.

And you know, Oswald Cobblepot was also an outsider candidate running for a major party. And in this Gotham Bruce Wayne is George Soros. Both protagonist and antagonist play the stinkin' city like a harp from hell.

I'm not so sure he's outsider anymore, he sorta redefined the republican party. I don't think I'm really welcome in it either.

One of my favorite republicans is Liz Cheney, I don't think she counts anymore though.
edit on 4-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Liz is a Space Vampire, in my opinion.

We don't have good choices.

Dems have Biden/Newsom.

Republicans have Trump who is going to be killed by the Biden administration, or DeSantis or Nikki.

Neither I like.

I'm just glad I'm old and retiring.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

One of my favorite republicans is Liz Cheney

If you don’t mind me asking……….why?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:02 PM
link   

She doesn't necessarily have a better chance of beating Trump in the primaries but--in my opinion--has a much better chance of beating Biden in the general election. That's the Republican party's dilemma--all the normal Republicans realize that the party would be more competitive if the Orange Jesus (their term, not mine) died tomorrow, but none can say so or do anything about it.

Hell, I could see myself voting for Haley over Biden.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
a reply to: Disgusted123

CULTS can be good. ATS has a CULT. We're a GOOD CULT.

The cult of bizarre capitalisations

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boomer1947

She doesn't necessarily have a better chance of beating Trump in the primaries but--in my opinion--has a much better chance of beating Biden in the general election. That's the Republican party's dilemma--all the normal Republicans realize that the party would be more competitive if the Orange Jesus (their term, not mine) died tomorrow, but none can say so or do anything about it.

Hell, I could see myself voting for Haley over Biden.

That’s what CNN wants you to believe, and you do.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, to be fair it our shared dislike of Trump that gains my support. I wasn't in Wyoming, so her politics are otherwise irrelevant to me. But I liked all the ones that took issue with the Trump influence, and were excommunicated from the party for getting in its way.

Which is why I like a Caligula comparison for Trump. I could totally see Trump trying to make an equestrian animal a California Senator.

While I'm not religious, I'm pretty confused. And I'm afraid, really, really afraid, really afraid. Because I think he's the f*cking Antichrist.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Nikki is more antichrist or Newsom than Trump.

In my humble opinion.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Some of you are forgetting that one of the reasons Trump won in2016 was because Hilary was so toxic, even Democrats didnt vote for her.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I'm pretty confused. And I'm afraid, really, really afraid, really afraid. Because I think he's the f*cking Antichrist.

You were making a little sense up until that point.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

a reply to: Disgusted123

CULTS can be good. ATS has a CULT. We're a GOOD CULT.

Nope Ats is not a cult.. Cults don't allow individual thought... you follow the cult leader
or else.

At ATS we are supposed to be free thinkers ... non trusting of the "man".

After looking at one definition of a "cult", it occurs there are TONS of them.

"A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing".

Clearly the irony escapes you.

Since there's options, trump need not be at the top of the list. Between Desantis, Ramaswamy and Haley, there is hardly reason to mention him at all much less debate him.

But naturally the cult will demur.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

That's just a long winded way of saying you're a commie.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

I'm pretty confused. And I'm afraid, really, really afraid, really afraid. Because I think he's the f*cking Antichrist.

You were making a little sense up until that point.

Lol. It was a movie reference. That's why it was italicized. Not an actual opinion. But I don't think he's the type to draw that criticism.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Is Haley or Trump more likely to put in a permanent tax break for the middle class?

I feel like we are all going to be hit hard in 2025. My vote is to those who will permanently lower my taxes.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

That's just a long winded way of saying you're a commie.

Commie? You draw commie from that comment?

That's creative.

I didn't even have to say the ruling elites exploit the middle class bourgeoisie by controling from the top. We enable those evil elites, you know, us plebeans need to rise up together against those that control our society or something.

Production, finances, culture, all vectors for the ruling class to exert their control. And who is this current ruling class anyway? Who are those overlord elites?

And how do we rise against these oppressors that seek the use their capitalist/cultural advantage to control us?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Anyone who likes Liz Cheney does not share America's values of freedom.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

What about Newsom? I like Newsom too on some things. And I like her on some things. And I even like Trump on some policy things. And I like a bit of whatever the F I want.

But I like her calling out Trump. Because I don't like epic asshurt victim cards as a cornerstone of a candidate's appeal. Whether initiated by him crying over election results or reinforced by crying democrats trying to remove him for anything they can. End of story.

We both think he's toxic for his impact.

So tell me how my shared dislike of Trump (and like of her for that) hurts this country, and what is your sanctimony going to do about it? Politically speaking.

Because my opinion doesn't share your subjective American values or whatever? Over support of a single former politician for some arbitrary reason?

Wow. Disqualifying me is American values now?

"Only people who think like me have American values."

Even the retarded college kid flying a Palestine flag (that thinks Hamas are freedom fighters) from whitebread suburbia has American values. Misguided by college, IMO, as their expression is. Until he tries to join anyway...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 09:26 PM
link   

And she just got the full backing of the Koch brothers. The game is heating up. We've got Rothschilds (Trump) vs Haley (Koch) vs Biden (Soros).

Which oligarch wins?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join