It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-MAGA Wing of the GOP Replaces Ron Desantis with Nikki Haley as Their TRUMP BEATER.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Monday, December 4, 2023

Former Governor/Ambassador Nikki Haley brags, "I have never lost!"** That confidence, and other attributes, has caused the Anti-MAGA (corrupted) wing of the GOP/Republican party to kick Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to the curb.

They now see former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley as THE ONE candidate (out of 6 remaining contenders**) who can defeat the current Republican leader, former President Donald J. Trump.

Anti-Trump Republican senators are beginning to view former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley, rather than Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, as their best bet in defeating former President Donald Trump, according to reports.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT) is among those urging Republicans to unite behind an alternative to Trump, and at this point he appears to view that individual as Haley.

“She has better prospects than he does because her numbers are going up and his are coming down. Usually, you want to place your bet on someone who is doing better,” he said.

Other Republican senators have also publicly acknowledged Haley as someone who is “starting to move ahead” in the race.
More at: www.breitbart.com...

Do YOU feel Nikki Haley has a better chance of beating Donald Trump in the GOP primaries, than Florida Governor Ron DeSantis?

-WeMustCare

**I've Never Lost!: www.abovetopsecret.com...

**The 6 remaining GOP candidates: www.politico.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Is she going to tear down statues, burn flags, destroy free expression as well?

She's a word I can't say in mixed company.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

None of them have a chance at beating Trump in the primaries. That's blatantly obvious.

No one likes Haley except the military contractors. Americans are tired of the neocon warmongers.

DeSantis has run the worst campaign ever. He should drop out and focus on continuing to be a great governor. Maybe he can get forgiveness from the America First movement.

Christy is a joke.

Ramaswami is the best of the lot and he knows he can't win the primary. He would be great as a chief of staff hacking up the bureaucracy.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Is she going to tear down statues, burn flags, destroy free expression as well?

She's a word I can't say in mixed company.

Since I'm not familiar with Haley, I can't answer your question. Maybe she does have violent tendencies, like South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham, who told Capitol Police to shoot Trump supporters.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A cult always sticks with their leader.

Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee. I've said it since he lost the last election.

Double down should be on every Republican's bumper.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Former NJ Gov Chris Christie gets more attention than Haley or DeSantis. It's too bad he doesn't know how to focus all that energy the right way.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disgusted123

Donald Trump will be the Republican nominee. I've said it since he lost the last election.

Project much?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:55 PM
link   

How do you explain the butt hurt Liberal cult picking a complete garbage leader and a totally useless 2nd in command?

Haley isn’t going to beat anyone.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

Former NJ Gov Chris Christie gets more attention than Haley or DeSantis. It's too bad he doesn't know how to focus all that energy the right way.

Christie would be a worse dumpster fire than Biden.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Okay Romney said it so it's a huge WGAF moment. He has advice for running for president? More like how to lose an election. Sorry Mittens but you too should be investigated like Biden! Another one with a kid working in the Ukraine with Hunter, some of us have not forgotten.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Build Back Better much?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:04 PM
link   
There is no one. Why? The curtain was pulled back. Not conspiracy. Not Hearsay. Not Alex Jones. Our government showing who they have evolved into.

Haley is a fund raising alternative. That's it. Christie is a walking #show. He points out thing like the rat in 4th grade no one liked. Ram would be a good post election appointment. He just says it like it is.

DeSantis should have never listened to his wife. She pushed him and it was not his time but as much as I like some of what he has done as governor he is a RINO through and through.

Neither party has a replacement candidate.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Disgusted123

I think these are better:

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:26 PM
link   

CULTS can be good. ATS has a CULT. We're a GOOD CULT.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Christie would be a worse dumpster fire than Biden.

Worse than Biden? Is that possible?

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Nope Ats is not a cult.. Cults don't allow individual thought... you follow the cult leader
or else.

At ATS we are supposed to be free thinkers ... non trusting of the "man".

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
Okay Romney said it so it's a huge WGAF moment. He has advice for running for president? More like how to lose an election. Sorry Mittens but you too should be investigated like Biden! Another one with a kid working in the Ukraine with Hunter, some of us have not forgotten.

"Mittens" did very well when debating Barak Obama. He had momentum, but the Dem machine was too strong for Romney and the GOP.

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

Nope Ats is not a cult.. Cults don't allow individual thought... you follow the cult leader
or else.

At ATS we are supposed to be free thinkers ... non trusting of the "man".

After looking at one definition of a "cult", it occurs there are TONS of them.

"A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular person or thing".

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Former Governor/Ambassador Nikki Haley brags, "I have never lost!"** That confidence, and other attributes, has caused the Anti-MAGA (corrupted) wing of the GOP/Republican party to kick Florida Governor Ron DeSantis to the curb.

Why are all republicans against Trump corrupted?
Purple voters matter!

He's not mein fuhrer. He's just some businessman that knows what populist opinion to sell to the largest target demographic.

The myth with him is that he is genuine.

For many years he was straightforward New York democrat. Heaping praise upon Senator Clinton. At some point, after or during telling people they are fired, he flipped over to the right. And because it is a plastic position change, his version was like,

"How do I update Ronald Reagan and appeal to populist sentiment?"

Why am I corrupted if I don't support a guy whose obviously adopted whatever position keeps him popular?

I don't like being told one and one makes three. And that's what Trump does when he tells me a lead across the board + outstanding mostly democrat mail-in votes - the lead across the board = stolen election.

I'm corrupted because I won't Trust a candidate whose behavior pivoted to a tantrum when his bubble was popped by all the mail-in votes?

Trump votes by mail = 32% of total Trump votes
Biden votes by mail = 58% of total Biden votes.

www.pewresearch.org...

Why do I have to trust a candidate trying to gaslight me over that 26% discrepancy being enough?

It bugs me Haley has no chance. Like she's in the way of the TRUE PATH of destiny or something. Who knows, she might be better?
edit on 4-12-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2023 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

All the people talking about 3rd party candidates, Trump was the only 3rd party candidate in my lifetime.

He's hated by establishment dems and republicans.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join