It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to channel my OverSoul

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268Transforming those negative emotions into wisdom; Is the key to letting go... If you make that your desire? The anguish will go away. Having got into the anguish using desire; Use desire to get rid of it.

The so called soul is more like a comfortable pair of shoes; Like growing accustomed to those negative feelings/emotions; One accepts then normalizes them and also associates them with other people and objects of their experience... Then become unaware that they are spreading those negative emotions around... But that is not their true self; Just the stink of those comfortable shoes.

Ensnared in an incalculable amount of ways is just such a person... Where the only cure is to let go.

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

No, I was refering to a pragmatic approach to pathogy, and remedy. Nevermind.
edit on 29/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: Stupid spell checker

posted on Nov, 29 2023 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268
Unstepping the cause to its known effect... Is the only approach I know of to not keep compounding the same effect. Not knowing that is the opposite of introspection/meditation aka ignorance...

However; Knowing and not doing any of that; Is just karma of the individual... Yet the individual is said to be non existent since that person is not the only individual producing such karma... Hence 'soul groups.

What my goal with all of that was; was unclear for a very long time... Since I had an unexpected experience and then started looking into it. Even after looking into it; It was still unclear. Then I set a resolve to not deviate or be now here now there all over the place with views. Since there are many paths many people and even more opinions of essentially the same experience.

That resolve is what opened the door.

edit on 29-11-2023 by crowf00t because: sp clarity

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Yup.

I wasn't refering to belief, rather once one can 'see' trauma in the person, it is like a stain on a rug. Once one sees the stain the rug becomes visible.

Th "rug" being the human memory itself. Which grows as a snowflake does. The growing tips turn black instead of being blue. That is the observable pathology and not a spiritual metaphor.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:02 AM
link   

What I noticed in the spiritual sense is people tend to run from the stain; Due to that carpet appearing... Instead of just getting down to cleaning it or just accepting that; That's what happens due to having a carpet. Seeing both approaches are equal; Is tantamount to liberation.

edit on 30-11-2023 by crowf00t because: sp

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Cleaning the "carpet" AKA memory (soul) usually is nothing really. When I see trauma induced catatonia in deceased kids though, one starts to study it. Otherwise they actually fade away with no comming back. The old catholic BS about immortal soul is demonstrateably not so.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Such a person typically becomes a house or resident spirit or kami where the trauma occurred that resulted in their death... Being seen as blameless and depending on their life in totals practice either move on to a new birth which is typically 39 human days maximum or if too malevolent due to all the experiences that led up to that moment; Sort of become a vortex of elemental energies that need to be dispersed... As that will spread from house to house door to door sort of like the BEK(black eyed kids) phenomena several years back.

Since nearly everyone is in such a state in some sense? Self realization becomes even more important so one is no longer stuck in one's own vortex or the vortex of another. Likely that's the trauma you see in or the blues becoming black.

The Beelzebub is a common creation where beating a child was seen as proper punishment; Since that adult energy always retreats to a corner... it's trying to say standing in one would have sufficed over the beating and at the same time beating is the work of a dunce and that's all it creates.

The largest problem with Western spirituality is that it has damned the animist side of itself... In doing so; it says all human nature is evil. In essence they have made a yin and yang; Where all animals are on one side and humans on the other and god wholly outside of that other than creating them both to suffer what it is to be alive; Where one ponders it and the other doesn't.

posted on Nov, 30 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   

The largest problem with Western spirituality is that it has damned the animist side of itself... In doing so; it says all human nature is evil. In essence they have made a yin and yang; Where all animals are on one side and humans on the other and god wholly outside of that other than creating them both to suffer what it is to be alive; Where one ponders it and the other doesn't.

Yes, Western spirituality damning the animist side of life is an outstanding problem. Not so much the harm it did to itself, they are entitled to discipline their own. The far greater harm was done to the those outside the church. In particular, the practice of forced conversion under torture, and its practical application in the inquisition respect. There is a dark psychology there akin to the MKULTRA.

The intention is to progressively create an aversion to living on what I spose is called the spiritual level. Perhaps one might say the soul level. It is those deceased children that have been my patients.

On the bright side, they can be woken up from catatonia and some healing of their traumas. I sing to them the same song all day for days over and over. Once they notice you, the work becomes easier. If anyone is interested in hearing the song is called The Light Before We Land by the Delgados. Sometimes these kids are targeted life after life.

But this thread is about soul/oversoul. So I'll share a quick rundown for interested folk on the human memory that is created over consecutive lives.

Since nearly everyone is in such a state in some sense? Self realization becomes even more important so one is no longer stuck in one's own vortex or the vortex of another. Likely that's the trauma you see in or the blues becoming black.

I'm not sure. Though what one is dealing with is memory, one has to do some memory work to repair the damage. One can't just delete memories, that causes big problems and much better to go the long road. To see the snowflake bright blue again is when one sees a change in the deceased kids.

The memory is the only thing I have encountered that matches the general description of "soul" - something that remains constant life after life. It looks like and has a lot in common with the snowflake and how it grows. The least of which is the fact that every snowflake is unique, and therefore every person is unique too.

The arms are our talents developed over lives.

It is the growing tips that we see the trauma stored. The tips become blackened and have a black mist about them. With the targeted trauma, talents and enjoyments become antipathies. In a civilised society we would take great care in not creating trauma and antipathies to being alive. Especially in women and children.

One might say there is also a "snowfield" one might call an "oversoul".

I have no idea where this fits in within the greater scheme of things, that is simply what I have discovered in treating trauma in the deceased.

edit on 30/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: neatness and clarity

I may as well waffle on a tad for understanding of the snowflake memory.

The mention of a "snowfield'" can be understood in practical terms when we think about interacting with another person. There is always two sides to a story. Normally we only experience one side - ours. That is the connection between the individual snowflake memories.

We can also understand that everyone is connected in this way. Though we do not realise it. That is because we have a sense of self. We also have a boundary of self that separates us from each other.

This was discovered when I started to relive embarrassing teenage romance moments in profusion, and wondered why. That was caused by the deceased girls rummaging through my memories. What they did was engage in my memory of an event, and played the other party. I originally taught the oldest deceased girl how to access my memories, and on the quiet, she sneakily taught the others.

This was important because the deceased don't connect with other people in the same way as in life. New memories are not generally formed, which is why the deceased tend to live in the past and repeat the past. Now kids that have been dead for hundreds of years are out of touch, so I saw this as a valuable learning experience for them and, in a defacto way, to begin to form new memories on the affected stems of the snowflake. Rehabilitation, one might say.

There is a great deal to be learned with memory work.

edit on 30/11/2023 by NobodySpecial268 because: waffled on

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
Has someone knowledge, how can one channel their Soul Group? I mean this conscious entity behind your Soul.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

Not a clue at the moment!

posted on Dec, 12 2023 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene
a reply to: Agleaya

Of course...

1. Whistle with your tongue pressed against your teeth
2. Bend your thumbs backwards.
3. Lick your nose
5. Put your foot around your neck
6. Kiss your elbows
7. Once you've done all the above you'll inadvertently have to sneeze but keep your eyes open at all cost.

If you didn't have to sneeze its because you didn't do number 4...

Happy enlightenment

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 01:55 PM
link   
SPAMMER

edit on 4/26/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MindsTrappedBeyond

Thank you, that's outstanding.

posted on Dec, 14 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: divyamiller

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 03:10 AM
link   
SPAM

edit on 1/13/2024 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2024 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: townma

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join