It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to channel my OverSoul

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Has someone knowledge, how can one channel their Soul Group? I mean this conscious entity behind your Soul.

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Thu Nov 23 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Agleaya

Nope nobody does.

Anyone telling you otherwise is out to scam you.

Have nice day.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:45 PM
link   

You have to close your eyes use your third eye and find the “Nine Heavens” that is for Xochiquetzal!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Of course...

1. Whistle with your tongue pressed against your teeth
2. Bend your thumbs backwards.
3. Lick your nose
5. Put your foot around your neck
6. Kiss your elbows
7. Once you've done all the above you'll inadvertently have to sneeze but keep your eyes open at all cost.

If you didn't have to sneeze its because you didn't do number 4...

Happy enlightenment

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

Do they have the cool aid in 9 diffrent flavors, sign me up...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Go within.

It's all connected.

Deep meditative state.

EDIT: You might be surprised to learn that you and your "over-soul" are the same consciousness.
Good luck friendo!
edit on 23/11/23 by TheValeyard because: clarification

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

Lol, yes and they have special lipstick in the first heaven. We are taking your new spacecraft that you built with your mind! Thank you!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If as you suggest there is an oversoul, one might suppose that it is already summoned or respondent to our necessary guidance, otherwise what is it good for in first place.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Send love, love can connect.
"i send love to my godself"
remember: the actions of love goes always trought the hearth

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:46 PM
link   

thx

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheValeyard

Go within.

"I AM The Way"

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I haven't read Emerson's essay yet. I'm probably not quite on the same page as he was, so my suggestions are only tentative.

If the conscious entity suggests to you that you would benefit from eating an orange, then procure an orange, peel it with your hands and fingers, then eat it with your mouth. Chewing with jaws and teeth, then swallowing using various muscles and organs associated with the mouth and throat. The normal physiological responses will take it from there.

If the conscious entity suggests something seemingly harmful to yourself or others then attempt to get a second opinion.

Here is a cool song:

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

We are taking your new spacecraft that you built with your mind!

Of course, but not the new one...

you can have the green one it's been collecting dust for a while now. It runs on an improbability drive why no one wants to fly it, but you're lucky it comes with it's own nibbler...
edit on 23-11-2023 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agleaya
Has someone knowledge, how can one channel their Soul Group? I mean this conscious entity behind your Soul.

You are already connected to Original Source Energy (you are IT or its expression). You just have to listen to the voice behind all of the meaningless chatter. As one said already, meditate.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

It’s perfect for our “oversoul” journey! The improbability drive will make Fred Flintstone very happy!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It's a steep learning curve for aspiring space pirates, but if you can handle this you'll handle anything.

Now the nibbler is another story altogether, but it's your problem now...

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Within the essence of every individual exists a dual nature—a counterpart that apprehends and encompasses the ethereal, the transcendent, and even the echoes of trauma within the realm of dreams. This facet often eludes the conscious mind's grasp, residing in a realm untouched by waking awareness. Yet, one can embark on the pursuit of unveiling this reservoir, where dormant memories and profound insights lay dormant, delving into the profound depths of one's essence.

In slumber, you hand over the baton to this veiled part of yourself. Our dreams unfold in strata, akin to the layers of machine learning executing myriad simulations. Within this realm, lie concealed epochs of knowledge and experience already within you. Your "higher" self embodies a god-like consciousness, fully attuned to the people and entities that surround you, capable of offering foresight and revelations about the future.

To embark on this journey requires intentional effort, yet many are hindered by apprehension, comfort, distractions, and misinterpretations that shroud the path to this profound awakening

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Why do you wish to communicate with your soul group Agleaya, is there some urgency?

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Oh! Me! Let me try!....

The conscious entity that controls your soul is ...your Soul. Never un-concious...we address ourselves.

The other side you seek is controlled by the side seeking it. Therefore....you...are Consciousness.

Connect thru meditation, projection, astral travel. Me? 45+ yrs now .

Peace

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:56 PM
link   

The what now?

I love occult noobs.

A few questions first.

What does a soul have to do with channeling?
What are "soul groups"?

Plus, channeling sorta has a tendency to go in a somewhat "vampiric" direction, I really wouldn't recommend it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join