It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to survive a heart attack alone…

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 04:31 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JJproductions

While having a massive heart attack and having the phone in one hand I was running around the place cleaning up, emptying the bins and the washing basket while the sweat was running off me like I was in a shower ikyn, the shame of kicking the bucket while the house was a mess was to much

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Brother! I am so happy you are ok and are still here! 💪🏻

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That is actually good information in the OP. I like learning about emergency medicine techniques.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJproductions
a reply to: Terpene

Lol, hopefully the CIA is not going to shoot poison into our hearts. I agree that it won’t work.

If I remember right the poison the CIA uses has a half life of 30-60 seconds, so it's untraceable after about 15 minutes. Point number two... big pHARMa already injected hearts with poisons, CIA didn't have to.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

That makes two of us! We both learned something!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Big pHARMa has been killing he for years! I wonder what is next!

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:02 PM
link   

In days gone by, Midwives and Doctors always carried some Cayenne pepper. A spoonfull in eight ounces of water and chugged down, stops the heart attack. And stops postpartum bleeding.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I have taken this for high blood pressure with honey added. Thank you l ever knew it stops heart attacks too!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It does a lot of things, very cheap and underrated. Bit it it immediately dilates all blood vessels.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Can coughing stop a heart attack?
Short answer: no, it can't.

Bur read the long answer, in the link.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Thank you for posting this! Every person in life is different. If you are alone while driving or alone anywhere and have heart attack symptoms at least you have “cough cpr”

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:09 PM
link   

a reply to: Mahogani

Ok! So are you saying that you die in your car like a donkey or you try to cough. I would try to hack up something. I could be wrong.

What if you are in the county? Far away from anyone or anything? Do you pull over and lay down?

Thank you for your information!

I think we would all do whatever we can in that situation, but if you do it, it will not help you.

As one of the links I posted explains, a heart attack is not the same as cardiac arrest. In a heart attack, CPR is not needed as the heart hasn't stopped. If you do go into cardiac arrest, where any type of CPR would be necessary, you would already be unconscious as the heart already stopped pumping blood and the brain shut off. You would not be able to cough while unconscious.

In a heart attack, the advice I posted above would be far more beneficial.

Rhythmic coughing is used for small corrections in heart arrhythmia, but that is done while being monitored by machines and with a doctor. And even then, it works rarely, and not for everyone.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Thank you for all your great info!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 04:48 PM
link   
That's great advice, hopefully if it happens to me, I still remember this ?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Did someone tell you to write this? I wonder why that would be. Are you in for a surprise soon??? One of a Love surprise. Sounds like you're being set up for a great awakening, a loving one.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thank you! I know you will remember! Me too!

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mancityfc
Did someone tell you to write this? I wonder why that would be. Are you in for a surprise soon??? One of a Love surprise. Sounds like you're being set up for a great awakening, a loving one.

Thank you for being soooooo kind.

posted on Nov, 24 2023 @ 12:23 PM
link   

a reply to: stonerwilliam

Brother! I am so happy you are ok and are still here! 💪🏻

It is good advice you are posting as a few times over the years while out walking the dog I have had pains in my chest in the middle of no where with no phone on me and nobody around and my glycerin spray and aspirin in another jacket .

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:12 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join