It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL to Swap Hostages with HAMAS During a 4 Day Cease Fire - 11.21.2023

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

Israel is not beholden to others. They should not have to do more than explain what happened .
"The person in question tried to commit violent acts, destruction, hate crimes, violence, etc" is enough.

If you are wronged repeatedly and endlessly, yet no-one believes you, and you act to stop it- to stop being a victim- you would do it- you would act even if you couldn't or didn't feel the need to endlessly and needlessly "justify" defending yourself or your people -in this case to outsiders who don't want to get it. Defending yourself requires basic proof or justification, not a dissertation. Not proving anything to those who hate, or are idiots, or fools under the sway of those who manipulate the masses.

Circumstances are what they are everywhere.

I would point out that in all of these supposedly Holy and just Arab and Muslim Nation States people are routinely jailed without the luxuries of due process etc etc that we are used to in the "Evil" West. People are routinely disappeared by their supposed just and rightful Governments. Only when the dissident and vocal citizenry can muster enough support through public outrage and protest can these acts be exposed. This is fact. But mysterious things keep happening to people, everywhere, so mysterious...uh huh. The horrors exposed are startling when they see the light of day ..

People get grabbed, and disappeared everywhere.

This happens to this day in Central and South American countries. Fact.

This happens in Asian countries to this... day. Fact.

This happens in Africa, the barest whisper of cool air off the tip of that iceberg of inhumanity and corruption, to this day.

Russia, get real, to, this, day. Fact. They don't even bother to disappear them anymore it's so open.

In the USA? if you believe the whispers and conspiracy theories. I believe it may have been judiciously done frankly time and again.

Just saying friend, your indignation is somehow just not...enough... given the world as it is. Direct it at the world, don't single out one of the actors who honestly is on the side of right but is backed into a corner...

Best Wishes and peace

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

When it happens it is inspirational.. an example of Hope for all to remember, I think anyway.

All people can learn from mistakes and many many can learn to think for themselves.. give people a chance sometimes that's all they need.

Best Wishes, and Peace..

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: FlyersFan

When it comes to terrorist you cannot tell who who is, children are trained to die for Jihad, Israel should release all the all the paperwork on the prisoners and expose the reason they were detained, and I am sure that it was not for singing in the streets.

Yeah, right, I mean, its not like they could lie about it or anything, am-i-rite?

You know, like they did with the USS Liberty after they murdered 34 of our sailors.

The ones here who apparently believe that Israel can do no wrong make me just as sick as the things I read about HAMAS and other terrorist organizations.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 12:19 AM
link   
November 23, 2023 (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Our former/next President shares his thoughts on the pending Hostage Swap deal...

Hostage deal substantially delayed. Too much talk, no action!!!

Some hostages held by criminal syndicates of which Hamas has no control.

ZERO RESPECT FOR THE UNITED STATES, & OUR INCOMPETENT LEADERSHIP!
truthsocial.com...@realDonaldTrump/111458268640416961

Meanwhile the Hamas leadership (the guys Biden/Bibi are afraid of), are preparing their "cells" in other countries (incl the USA) to activate and murder men/women/children.

posted on Nov, 23 2023 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

Meanwhile the Hamas leadership (the guys Biden/Bibi are afraid of), are preparing their "cells" in other countries (incl the USA) to activate and murder men/women/children.

Except that you are fearmongering again, got some proof for that drivel?

posted on Nov, 25 2023 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile

The terrorists are making progress with appearing to be the nice guys in all of this. Amazing.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare

The terrorists are making progress with appearing to be the nice guys in all of this. Amazing.

I dunno, mate. The Israeli Offense Force really did level the North of Gaza after all.

Have you seen the pictures?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
REMEMBER: HAMAS was ELECTED by the people of GAZA in 2008.

Their allegiance is to their elected leaders...

He had been captured on October 7th, and held in a building that collapsed due to explosions in Israeli bombings.

He succeeded in escaping, and after four days of hiding alone, was caught by “Gazans” who “returned him to the hands of the terrorists.”
Source: www.breitbart.com...

Keep that in mind if Joe Biden floats the idea of letting "refugees" from GAZA settle in America.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Darn Flyers I was wondering about the same thing, the wording is a bit different, you are 100% correct, Hostages is what Hamas terrorist have, Israel have prisioners, linked to terrorism.

That include children that Hamas has trained to fight for jihad.

NOPE! NOT 100% CORRECT

Just because Israel calls then prisoners instead of hostages doesn't make them a prisoner.

A prisoner is someone awaiting trial or convicted of a crime. The majority of the freed Palestinians were NOT convicted of crimes or awaiting trial.

I call someone held without due process a kidnap victim - and they were held for years not months!
edit on 27-11-2023 by Daughter2v2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

Darn Flyers I was wondering about the same thing, the wording is a bit different, you are 100% correct, Hostages is what Hamas terrorist have, Israel have prisioners, linked to terrorism.

That include children that Hamas has trained to fight for jihad.

NOPE! NOT 100% CORRECT

Just because Israel calls then prisoners instead of hostages doesn't make them a prisoner.

A prisoner is someone awaiting trial or convicted of a crime. The majority of the freed Palestinians were NOT convicted of crimes or awaiting trial.

I call someone held without due process a kidnap victim - and they were held for years not months!

Like the Jan 6th "prisoners"? By your definition, they're "kidnap victims", or hostages. Right?
edit on 27-11-2023 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
NOPE! NOT 100% CORRECT

Yes it is correct. The people Israel have in their jail cells are criminals. The teenage boys are guilty of arson and attacks on Israelis. The women are guilty of attempted murder and firebombing. They are not innocent people. They are not hostages. They weren't dragged out of their beds while innocent and sleeping peacefully in their own homes. They are in jail because of their own actions.

The Israeli prisoners aren't even close to being the same thing as the Hamas hostages.

edit on 11/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The people Israel have in their jail cells are criminals

Could you stop with the lies for a week or so?

Those assholes put kids in jails for throwing stones at armored vehicles, no democracy with a justice system does that.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Insurrectile

As was previously posted, the teenagers crimes range from attacking Israeli soldiers to firebombing and arson. They are not innocent little children dragged from their beds and taken hostage.

For further reading. Educate yourself
edit on 11/27/2023 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SourGrapes

They've all been charged with crimes and have either been convicted or are awaiting trial. Furthermore, the vast majority of J6 defendants were not confined to pre-trial detention.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:28 PM
link   
It's great to see hostages and prisoners returned where they belong to.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No need to mince my words, couldn't care less. Why don't you educate yourself on the legal standards in the rest of the world instead?

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The people Israel have in their jail cells are criminals

Could you stop with the lies for a week or so?

Those assholes put kids in jails for throwing stones at armored vehicles, no democracy with a justice system does that.

Hamas leaders should have been assassinated between October 8th and October 15th.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
This is a very inaccurate thread title.

Israel does not have hostages.

Let’s get to know the Palestinian prisoners being exchanged for Israeli civilians better:

14.4% attempted a terrorist attack

12.4% of them used Molotov cocktails

8.1% were involved in a stabbing attack

11.1% had contact with terrorists

10.1% were involved in a shooting

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

t.me...

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

They were terrorists and stone throwers.

Ever had a five pound rock dropped on your head from a three story building.

Because that’s stone throwing.

See my post above.

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tlycanthrope
It's great to see hostages and prisoners returned where they belong to.

Yes, the Israeli ones to kindergarten and the Palestinian ones to Hamas.

The young terrorists that were released are already wearing the Hamas banner because they know it’s their destiny- to kill Jews.

t.me...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join