It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL to Swap Hostages with HAMAS During a 4 Day Cease Fire - 11.21.2023

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

truth you have spoken...yes...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   

At least these children mostly boys, were spared from been taken anyway from their families by darn hamas palestinian terrorist to be trained as soldiers and been brainwashed to die for jihad against Israel because that is the duty of every palestinian in Gaza.

The irony, at least they are alive and well.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

*cough*Breaking news!...tunnels...lots of tunnels...some are quite spacious and very well stocked in the vein of survival bunkers- which they are intended to be, go figure.

Also. The whole Gaza area has not been leveled, despite the colorful and colored media coverage.

Hamas are mobile, have been trained to think like guerilla fighters, and would be reasonably expected to have a thorough area knowledge of the city they call home (tunnels too don't forget) . Hamas, as the minders of the people they have kidnapped to add to their shield defenses, look after the safety of their victims in order to preserve their worth as shields or as barter.
edit on 22-11-2023 by glitching because: oops

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: glitching

Half of their force lies under groud safety tucked away, to wait when the times is good to come out like rats and hit Israel again.

They will not release all the hostages because they need them for more bargaining.

If they are still a live.

I hope Israel flush the darn vermin out and blow all their network of tunnels.

edit on 22-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Just heard on the radio that Hamas claimed they might have trouble getting the hostages because it wasnt just hamas taking hostages during the attack.

If the statement is true consider those ramifications.

kinda makes me want to vomit.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yes they have the Palestinian front terrorist also working with hamas, these are the Palestinian own terrorist groups, they usually work alone, but for the attack on Oct. 7 they united with Isis and Al-quaida, Iran funded the whole thing.
Interesting Palestine have its own terrorist group.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeMustCare
Although, it looks like Israel is releasing 3 times more hostages than Hamas is releasing...
Anyone know the backstory on these hostages Israel has held for __________weeks/months/years???

Israel doesn't have any hostages.
Israel is holding PRISONERS who have broken the law.
Hamas is holding innocent people hostage that they kidnapped.
Big difference.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Just heard on the radio that Hamas claimed they might have trouble getting the hostages because it wasnt just hamas taking hostages during the attack.

If the statement is true consider those ramifications.

kinda makes me want to vomit.

Like I've been saying, it's the palestinians who are the problem.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Darn Flyers I was wondering about the same thing, the wording is a bit different, you are 100% correct, Hostages is what Hamas terrorist have, Israel have prisioners, linked to terrorism.

That include children that Hamas has trained to fight for jihad.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

As of earlier this year, there were over 1000 Palestinians in Israeli jail that hadn't been charged or brought to trial. That's about a quarter of all Palestinians held in the Israeli prison system.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Anyone know the backstory on these hostages Israel has held for __________weeks/months/years???

Here is one of them. Pictures and full story at the link. SHE tried to detonate a gas cylinder bomb as she attacked Israel but it exploded near her and burned her horribly. She has been in Israeli jail demanding that Israel pay for her plastic surgery because of her botched terrorist attack.

She's not being held 'hostage' by Israel. She's a damn terrorist criminal.

Palestinian Terrorist Expected to b Swapped for Hostages

Palestinian terrorist expected to be swapped for hostages demanded Israel pay for her plastic surgery after explosive she detonated left her with serious burns. Asraa Jabas was seriously disfigured after a gas cylinder exploded in attack.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There is truth here. However, like our own homegrown idiots and fools shaped by institutions of higher learningthese people live in a proverbial fish tank and are groomed to a particular worldview. I have hope that many can shake it off and do a reset as facts and realities continue to set in.

Sometimes reality has a way of inducing resets. Like if the damned borders there fell (say if all their Muslim & Arab friends opened their borders to their Muslim/Palestinian brothers) .....and the "Palestinians" were able to disperse and safely integrate. Their sudden immersion into the waters of reality can be invigorating , and enlightening. If they are open for it... I suppose...the flaw in this being they may be integrated into other closed and blinkered societies that eschew world history and are unwilling to see all as their fellow humans and extended family on Earth.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

The Son of Hamas, in his UN speech, talked about the prisoners Hamas wants released. One is a Jihadi that outfits suicide bombers.

Wonder why Hamas wants him back home?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

...and they are all innocent right?

They were just locked up for sh**s and giggles?

Because... it benefits any society to expend its' capital on the baseless incarceration of innocents in numbers?

They did nothing at all...?

Israel does what it has deemed needed, not what it deems fun, or frivolous. It does so for the safety of its' people. Just because you don't understand this does not invalidate reality.

If we as a people were backed into a corner, and remembered what we stood to lose, I would pray that we would do all that was needed to preserve our Republic as well.

I for one admire Israel for being resolute enough to act, and I remind you they have a diverse representative government, though I wish that other less destructive means could have been thought of in this response to Oct7. However not being there, not being one of the the Jewish people under the threat they are and have been under, I cannot condemn them.

I cannot think of an alternative I would have espoused considering the nature of their adversary and the heinous and despicable acts committed against the Jewish people.

edit on 22-11-2023 by glitching because: senior moment

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I hate to keep referring to the UN speech, the Palestinian man raised by Hamas father. His experience learning the difference between Hamas indoctrination, and reality in Israel sounds like what you have described.

To learn everything you were taught was wrong?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Did she was a sucide bomber? sounds like it, Israel should have left her die from her injuries after all that is what she was going to do, die for jihad.

When it comes to terrorist you cannot tell who who is, children are trained to die for Jihad, Israel should release all the all the paperwork on the prisoners and expose the reason they were detained, and I am sure that it was not for singing in the streets.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That's a great example indeed.

Another was someone I heard of somewhere recently, a self professed Muslim Jihadist who desired martyrdom - who came to the West and was shocked to learn he had been lied to endlessly. He converted and now is a professor ...teaching... and apparently considers himself blessed to have been given the opportunity...

People are shaped by their upbringing and education, experiences.. and perception. But those things are malleable and subject to manipulation as we all should know. Perspective and exposure to all sides of an issue, unbiased education and dialogue with people who do not hate can open new realities in truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

These are the true survivors. Those that can shake off their programming and come to terms with the truth they were never taught.

Anger is a healthy reaction to that revelation of brainwashing. Some of the best witnesses to the national abuse of a generation of innocent people by fanatics and what that means, the danger in that.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Hard to say whether or not they're innocent considering Israel denies access to the evidence used to justify their arrests.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Israel might benefit from wide open release of details, photos, eye-witness stories, gory realities and revelations.

See the thing is this is counter to beliefs and needs. They believe in the Dignity of the Dead, respect for the Dead and the Families that remain. They find it distasteful and offensive to give technicolor reality to acts of EVIL.

Yet they respect life- and frequently- when situations permit- give aid to the ones that transgress against them. They incarcerate instead of execute and so on and so on..

That being said people MUST remember this changed after Oct 7. This is now War, in all its' brutality and regrettable reality.

The asinine main stream media, the UN puppets, the inane Left need to stfu. War cannot be waged justly or competently under the rules of fools and hypocrites who seek to give advantage to murderous, tyrannical, dictator run, or terrorist driven States who have done an Oopsy and want kid gloves used when the dues have to be paid. No true war has been fought I would argue under these idiotic brainless constraints. You cannot commit ATROCITIES and then cry foul when the People you transgressed against come for their justly... righteously... due... pound of flesh.

That having been said, War is regrettable and clumsy in resolving issues- even if it is sometimes the only way seen to resolve often complicated and extensive wrongs on both sides of the conflict.. But we are only, all of us, just human after all..

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join