It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Goldman Says Trump 'Has To Be Eliminated' In Psaki Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

Actually, you're right. Apparently all those years of mainstream media's absurd conflation have taken their toll and tricked me into doing the same. Doh!

You have to admit though, if it had been Trump or anyone who is not in lockstep with "liberal" ideology who had said it, and it had been said about someone who is in lockstep with "liberal" ideology, the mainstream media would be absurdly conflating this to a call for assassination.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I dont think they can make that happen in a year.

But yes, there are those that will push to allow immigrants to vote.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If a sitting US Congressperson said this about Biden they would be censured and removed and should be. Any US president this is said about.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Old book trick to apologize after the intended message gets through to the targeted audience.

This Goldman is becoming an open fascist lately. HE is the dangerous one.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Hey! I lean more Republican than any, but claim none.

Reps are fine...our GOP "leadership"? Not so much. That's all...

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

But calling for the elimination of the opposing party frontrunner doesnt threaten our little ol' democracy much tho'.

When you use the word in that context, it means what it means. When you use it to say anything that opposes your authoritarian, totalitarianistic despotism is a threat, it means something entirely different.

Peons don't know the difference.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

Whether you believe me or not I was asked to join the CIA watcher program decades ago. This story has nothing to do with my service. Fast forward to October 2016 and I was speaking to a retired DELTA airlines Captain who is personal friend with a retired Special Agent with the State Department. The Agent told me directly that he specialized in Putin at a neighborhood party in 2016.

The pilot and I were discussing the upcoming 2016 election. He told me that he was told that if Hillary was elected she would be imprisioned and Trump if elected would be disappeared.

Obviously nothing happened outsde of the Seattle "missile" launch. Helicopter story [see link] is BS, IMO. Now its a full court press against him. That he supposedly had Iran countermeasures was IMO he would attempt to extort the USA. F him

War Zone
edit on 04 13 2023 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

By him, I presume you mean Trump? I don't quite get what you're trying to say here. Also don't understand how the rocket/helicopter article relates to the ongoing discussion, or what you are trying to say here. Please elaborate.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

was that missle launch a direct threat to him or AF-I

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I don't know, I'm not really all up on the might have been a missile launch drama, so I still don't understand what you're hinting at.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join