It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Goldman Says Trump 'Has To Be Eliminated' In Psaki Interview

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: badcabbie

We know what will happen.....

Conversely, perhaps we can speculate what would happen if it were say a pro-Trump congress critter?

Or someone saying the same thing about Biden.....no 'speculation' needed there.

The longer Biden remains in office, the bigger the planned celebrations are for 2025.
🥳

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

But calling for the elimination of the opposing party frontrunner doesnt threaten our little ol' democracy much tho'.

edit on 11/21/2023 by MoreCoyoteAngels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The competition is an election. Do you think the dear congressman was saying the voters must eliminate Trump, or the competeing party needs to eliminate Trump before the race even starts?

Is there some context in what the man was saying that makes this clear?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Threadbarer

He has secret service protection as a former POTUS, and is the frontrunner for the election.

I think calling for his elimination is problematic. I believe those protections indeed extend to him.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Touche' and settled.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I think your recollection about MTG and Jewish lasers is the same as your memory about Bush shooting someone.

Didnt happen the way you said it did.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Oh the democrats in the media are screaming loudly about the disarry in the GOP are they? I guess it must mean it's true. It couldnt be the polls that show Biden at 57% disapproval rate, could it? And so we better talk about something else?

You misunderstand the power in a party. It isn't from the politicians, as McCarthy found out. It's in the people. Republican voters are NOT in a disarray. If the GOP is having a hard time hearing, any disarray is only the ones that are less tone deaf scrabbling to respond to the boss, who is kicking ass and taking down names.

If you don't believe me, look at what ELSE happened over the weekend that you think the media is trying to ignore. Think hard. McCarthy could have done it, but Johnson GOT IT DONE.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

The secret service may still hold a grudge against Donald Trump for beating them up... And choking one of them... on January 6th 2021.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: WeMustCare

That doesn't ring true to me at all. I do not believe that happened.

Whats become of that pretty little thing that testified, er, gossiped about all of that?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

The Republicans may be a mess, but they still stand together, not like the democrats and their infiltration of terrorist butt kissers, that is going to hurt like hell.

See no every American likes terrorist sympathizers.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

The competition is an election.

Such as The Primary to see who should face Biden in the 2024 election.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:30 AM
link   

So? We know how it's going to turn out.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

So? We know how it's going to turn out.

Trump being eliminated in The Primaries is the result some would wish for it would appear.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels

That doesn't ring true to me at all. I do not believe that happened.

Whats become of that pretty little thing that testified, er, gossiped about all of that?

Cassidy Hutchinson is hiding and hoping she does not get called before Congress to explain how Liz Cheney and Adam Schiff paid her to give that testimony.

Democrats never believed Americans would throw them out of control of the US House, after doing such a great job of impeaching and attempting to frame Donald Trump.

Now they are very afraid, as they should be.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sum it all up, the marxists are marginalizing themselves trying to be all inclusive of all grievance groups.

They are losing more and more groups. Intact families: gone, straight white males: gone, women married to straight white males: gone, black males: leaving, Asians: leaving, Jews: leaving.

Who is left? Enough to win without cheating?

81 million of who?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Nobody is going to rant on TV over something they know is not a possibility.

Unless he is taken out by Dems. HOW?

That doesn't even make any sense in context.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   

And she never would have been allowed to give that evidence in a real court. Heresay.

So that is why she will never be called again. Pretty safe little job for a pretty good deal somewhere along the line, I'm sure.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They got all those illegals now to be prep for voting, already is calls for them to be allowed to vote in the states politics.

Yep they got a plan, you know, even terrorist have the right to vote in the US.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   
In the latest poll, Trump would beat Biden by seven points and Harris by 15 points..

Who's next in line legally?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

Luckily, a liberal is less likely to go all John Lennon/Catcher in the Rye over these comments. It's not like this is a society where people think in hyperbole or anything... wait...

Eliminated was a poor choice of words, and actually a bit more culpable than a standing president invoking a crowd to march while saying these words,

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore,"

So really, this congressman loses all credibility for doing something way more vaguely inciting than just telling people to march and fight.
edit on 21-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join