It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dan Goldman Says Trump 'Has To Be Eliminated' In Psaki Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:41 PM
link   

"His rhetoric is really getting dangerous," Goldman said during an interview with President Biden's former press secretary Jen Psaki on her MSNBC show.

"More and more dangerous. We saw what happened on January 6th, when he used his inflammatory rhetoric now, and his recent truth social post is incredibly, incredibly scary for anyone that might be trying to work in government. And it is just unquestionable at this point that man cannot see public office again. He is not only unfit, he is destructive to our democracy, and he has to be eliminated."

Dan Goldman Says Trump 'Has To Be Eliminated' In Psaki Interview

Dan Goldman said Trump 'has to be eliminated' in an interview hosted by Jen Psaki on Sunday.

The Fox article starts off reporting that he is carefully trying to back away from his statement.

A Democrat congressman is walking back a comment he made against former President Trump over the weekend that sparked a social media firestorm.

"Yesterday on TV, I mistakenly used the wrong word to express the importance for America that Donald Trump doesn’t become President again," Rep. Daniel Goldman of New York posted on X on Monday.

"While he must be defeated, I certainly wish no harm to him and do not condone political violence. I apologize for the poor choice of words."

Calling for the assassination of a federal elected official is a serious crime. I suspect this fellow will get a pass though, what with the D after his name and all. Either way, pretty messed up if you ask me, though honestly not too surprising. Orange certainly has these establishment goons feeling threatened it would seem. Discuss.
www.timesnownews.com...
www.politicususa.com...
edit on 20-11-2023 by badcabbie because: to edit

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: badcabbie

We know what will happen.....

Conversely, perhaps we can speculate what would happen if it were say a pro-Trump congress critter?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

We know what will happen.....

Conversely, perhaps we can speculate what would happen if it were say a pro-Trump congress critter?

Or someone saying the same thing about Biden.....no 'speculation' needed there.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Sounds like projection, chill Don. Get ready to pick up the pieces. Evil does destroy the wicked.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 02:50 AM
link   

There we go again with that "our democracy" crap.🙄

Anyone who uses that term, isn't referencing Webster's definition. 🤫....it's actually 'swamp speech' for communism.

Keep it on the low.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Another TDS case. So sad.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Looks like some people are over sensative about a word.

to defeat someone so that they cannot continue in a competition.

dictionary.cambridge.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

A former POTUS is being charged over the phrase "fight like hell."

Apparently these are the rules....

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Orange certainly has these establishment goons feeling threatened it would seem.

Orange has all the Liberal’s panties in a bunch, 24/7/365.
“Save our Democracy…Waaaaaaaaa”, you hear it every day from the con artists.

The only ones that are destroying this country, is the Democrats.
edit on 21-11-2023 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Have you read the news? Gop has gone off the deep end. I'm neither. They are fallin apart. Voted since Nixon...never seen such disarray within the Republican Party.

All the accusations, infighting, one bitches about the other, hollering names in Chambers, Marjorie n her Jewish Lasers...

Not kidding...not since Nixon...in fact never...have the traitors, trans-SANTOS-vites, convicted thieves...gone off like an Acid Trip.

Fat cat, suit n tie, cigar smoking, old boys club the Dems are kinda quiet...whereas a dozen neg stories on the GOP, and twice as many on Treasonous Trump's side...is everyday.

I counted around here and there....this morning across the board were 27 morning refs to chaos in the GOP/RINO world. There were 9 on Dems.

Just a point. Both sides...are done. Get em off the stove...

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   

He said the quiet part out loud.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:57 AM
link   
"I apologize for my poor choice of words while I was criticising another politician for his poor choice of words" .... WTF?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think the pot calling the kettle is the right statement here. If saying that Trump should be eliminated is not inflammatory rhetoric I don't know what is.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Last time I checked Trump is not a federal elected official.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Last time I was told by Democrats that if Donald Trump won office it was guaranteed that he would set off a unilateral nuclear attack on the world due to being unstable.

A grand claim to be sure. It's almost a let down to now be told that if Donald Trump wins office it is guaranteed he will end democracy in the US. A much less consequently claim when comparing to nuclear holocaust.

If Democrats were wrong about nuclear war claims; why should I believe them over claims of ending democracy?

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: alldaylong

A former POTUS is being charged over the phrase "fight like hell."

Apparently these are the rules....

That's different.

Donald Trump wasn't cooperating with Democrats when he made those statements. He was in fact resisting Democrats.

Intent is a major component to these cases against Trump.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Threadbarer

Last time I checked Trump is not a federal elected official.

No Hes a former POTUS

18 U.S. Code § 879 - Threats against former Presidents and certain other persons

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:30 AM
link   
This comes as no surprise.

Now that thousands of hours of footage has been released of the January 6th Tea Party, the media and politicians alike are going to go absolutely bat$h!t crazy to try and bury him in other ways.

If you ask me, even the current case against him is merely a plan B that was set into motion if the Jan 6th issue didn't turn out the way they wanted it to.

We're going to see more and more of like comments, coming from all different directions; many that won't get "walked back" for choice of words.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Trump will never go away anytime soon. He serves too much purpose. He keeps one side in power and the other side (ATS) buying Kleenex and hand lotion

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Another TDS case. So sad.

Cheers

Maybe a judge will implement a gag order on Goldman.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join