It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel have the right to bomb America to destroy Hamas?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
No one really has said when Israel should stop.

Netanyahu along with various anti-Palestine posters here on ATS have avoided the question.

Let's say some members of Hamas came over the Mexican border. They moved into a large US apartment complex with a few hundred citizens.

Israel feels threatened by having these supporters alive. The Hamas supporters lawyer up with a US attorney claiming it can't be proved they are terrorists. They get a liberal bleeding heart judge and they get to stay in the US.

Does Israel now get to bomb the US residential apartment complex for its safety?

It's interesting really I've never seen so many people wrapped up in the question of whether or not a people/culture has the right to defend and fight for there country and to survive ?

I mean it really is because they are Jewish isn't it ? I never realized there were so many antisemitic people in the world.

The amount of hatred for the Jewish community that we see now among progressives, liberals and leftists is astounding. I never would have guessed.

Actually, it shouldn't surprise me because the progressives/liberal/left community is quite open about hating 75+ million Trump voters. They even said right after the election a DNC official and even Hillary openly said that Trump voters should be "reeducated" (Chinese style). So choosing to hate and wanting to do to conservative voters what was done to Jews in WWII, being boldly and openly hateful anti-semites should not come as a surprise.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So long story short, you’re cool with Israel attacking US cities because of “intel”?

Or is there something I missed?

Edit: sorry for being a childish historian.

Ya know where that “one” attack wasn’t investigated by UD Congress and stuff.

To be fair if Hamas was set on attacking the US they should check their privilege too. Because sure as chit I’m down to make sure they don’t get to “operate freely” inside the US.

your point is ridiculous and childish .

you think Israel would just unilaterally attack US targets to hit Hamas ? You’re Reaching into stupidity to try and make a pointless point .
You missed the USS Liberty I see.

It’s a precedent and stuff.
edit on 19-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Ya see, the good Palestinian people aren’t taking out there trash. That means Israel has to hit them in mouth.
One missle fired by hamas on us soil, and who do you think would be there first? The good ol US of A kicking them in the nads.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So long story short, you’re cool with Israel attacking US cities because of “intel”?

Or is there something I missed?

To be fair if Hamas was set on attacking the US they should check their privilege too. Because sure as chit I’m down to make sure they don’t get to “operate freely” inside the US.

your point is ridiculous and childish .

you think Israel would just unilaterally attack US targets to hit Hamas ? Your Reaching into stupidity to try and make a pointless point .

I honestly think certain politicians exist in the US that would have no trouble bombing communities that they deem terrorist threats.

What did Biden say was the greatest threat?

It's relatively easy to accuse someone of being a potential terrorist or supporting with a terrorist. You can capture a lot of people with those definitions - very few if you actually have to prove an illegal activity.

Think about Waco - and that was from a gentler time with more rights.

You have to have a very, very clear line when taking away someone's rights (like the right to live).

All of these constitutional rights supporters on ATS have just tossed what the alleged they supported out the window for "their side". Well, it doesn't take much to find yourself on the opposite side.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

Lol. North Korea is a freaking joke.

Military of 1.9 million funded by 2 billion. Which is almost 5% of their GDP, which is almost 20 billion less than South Dakota. Obviously can't pay them, but I have to assume the uniforms and guns alone have to take up most of it.

Also completely missing the connection. But always like a good chance to mock North Korea

edit on 19-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2
What gives you the crazy notion that they're not already in the US. And I disagree with Marg, the FBI, CIA etc.etc. have not caught all the infiltrators over the Southern border so just how many "baddies" are among those not caught. No body will know till some thing happens so pray to your god that not many people get killed, because it will happen, it is coming.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
What gives you the crazy notion that they're not already in the US. And I disagree with Marg, the FBI, CIA etc.etc. have not caught all the infiltrators over the Southern border so just how many "baddies" are among those not caught. No body will know till some thing happens so pray to your god that not many people get killed, because it will happen, it is coming.

I agree that there are probably "baddies" that came over. Add to the "baddies" that are home grown and have other reasons.

Every city has it's baddies that kill every weekend and add up to over 1,000 killed. They terrorize neighborhoods (called gangs).

Is it possible that something might happen, sure. Should we start bombings and mass killings to stop it like Israel.

We should all think twice about Israel's policy because one day the US might decide to use it and YOU and your family might be the terrorist supporters.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 08:32 AM
link   

I would say yes, but with conditions.

When a specific group demands the extinction of your people you have the right to defend yourselves at all costs. If you enemy is in Palestinian territory that is where you attack. If your enemy moves to an adjacent territory you attack there. The issue is when crossing international borders. Typically, any attack on foreign soil would constitute an act of war. In a case like this it would be prudent to make the host nation aware of your plans and, if possible, include them in the operation to protect their own interests and guarantee that if things go sideways the threat is contained.

The real problem is international rules of engagement for political expediency that create wars one side is not allowed to win. For the US that goes back to the Korean conflict. Vietnam is a perfect example. "Limited engagement" are rules that only apply to one side. The other can throw whatever they want at you.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Explanation: Israel should NEVER stop! Nor should any other nation or individual defending themselves.

Personal Disclosure: You dont stop shooting at the enemy, where ever they are, until they go down and never get back up again!

So yes, Israel gets to bomb the US residential apartment complex for its safety!

The question becomes one of distinction, necessity and proportionality ok.

Distinction (law) [wiki]

Military Necessity [wiki]

Proportionality (law) [wiki]

Hamas hiding behind or within the USA is not a stumbling block for Israel to act violently in a warlike manner ok.

I hope this clarifies things for you eh.

Note: I don't support Israel OR Hamas in this conflict! I am just laying out the FACTS!

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

It does not work like that, US and Israel intelligence pretty much have a database of terrorist around the work, FBI have identified already illegals coming across the border that are in the terrorist list and they get detained.

Most of the terrorist in the list are the worst of the worst, no just a wannabe.

The US intelligence uses surgical removal of dangerous terrorist, in other word, your neighbor next door that is a foreigner one day is no longer next door.

That simple.

And not, Israel in all the years that has been an US allies have not bombed any US residential building that we are aware off.

And BTW know terrorist in the US that enter illegally do not have rights at all, thank for that Bush Patriot Act, that has been held by presidents after him.

You mean this Patriot Act?

SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.
(a) DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED.-Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended-
(1) in paragraph (1)(B)(iii), by striking "by assassination or kidnapping" and inserting "by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping";
(2) in paragraph (3), by striking "and";
(3) in paragraph (4), by striking the period at the end and inserting "; and"; and
(4) by adding at the end the following:
"(5) the term 'domestic terrorism' means activities that-
"(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
"(B) appear to be intended-
"(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
"(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
"(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
"(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.".
(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT.-Section 3077(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:
"(1) 'act of terrorism' means an act of domestic or international terrorism as defined in section 2331;".

Bold mine.

If I'm reading this correctly, any assault crime can be used by this "law" to label anyone a domestic terrorist...

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

You are right, only the ones in terrorist list, but many others has come across the border ready to be activated when the time comes, they are within many of the pro palestine protest and they are actively recruiting, the FBI has warned about this.

I also agree that terrorist cell growing withing the sanctuary cities and protected by idiots' politicians in states like michigan will be the downfall of many innocent victims when they get activated.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:27 PM
link   

a reply to: crayzeed

You are right, only the ones in terrorist list, but many others has come across the border ready to be activated when the time comes, they are within many of the pro palestine protest and they are actively recruiting, the FBI has warned about this.

I also agree that terrorist cell growing withing the sanctuary cities and protected by idiots' politicians in states like michigan will be the downfall of many innocent victims when they get activated.

And the people that are newly recruited will likely wish to commit their first act of terrorism while the USA does nothing to stop the genocide in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It wouldn't be the first time allied Nations conducted military preemptive strikes, within one another's borders with out consent or acknowledgement prior to said operations.

Not always a easy decision, but yes, I would say they do.

Not that I support them doing it rogue style, but what choice do they have given Dems are anti-American and anti semetic.

Especially the leftists apart of the "squad"...

Refugees like brother fker, ought to be in Gitmo, not DC.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSingleBillie

I think democrats hate anything and everything, that is what they show, is like their motto, beside calling everything racist.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ADVISOR

Wow oh, wow, the nazis are becoming bolder with the amound of antisemitism in American, soon they will demand concentration camps.

This is what is going in americas under democrats.

I would not be sad if a bomb happen to fall where these idiots are marching that is for sure.

Masked Neo-Nazis brandishing swastika flags stage 'repugnant' march in Madison

I am sure is plenty that will applaud this behaviour in the US because is under our freedom of speech.

ANeo-Nazi march that saw participants waving swastika flags and throwing up fascist salutes in Wisconsin has been condemned as "repugnant" by local and state politicians.

A group of around 20 people descended upon the state capitol in Madison dressed in red and black and masks on Saturday, cops said.

www.msn.com... c060dc1c7e1f47e3b16329d0c179ad08&ei=15

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ADVISOR

Not that I support them doing it rogue style, but what choice do they have given Dems are anti-American and anti semetic.

What choice do they have?

Not do it.

Next question, please.

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Wow oh, wow, the nazis are becoming bolder with the amound of antisemitism in American, soon they will demand concentration camps.

This is what is going in americas under democrats.

I would not be sad if a bomb happen to fall where these idiots are marching that is for sure.

Masked Neo-Nazis brandishing swastika flags stage 'repugnant' march in Madison

I am sure is plenty that will applaud this behaviour in the US because is under our freedom of speech.

ANeo-Nazi march that saw participants waving swastika flags and throwing up fascist salutes in Wisconsin has been condemned as "repugnant" by local and state politicians.

A group of around 20 people descended upon the state capitol in Madison dressed in red and black and masks on Saturday, cops said.

www.msn.com... c060dc1c7e1f47e3b16329d0c179ad08&ei=15

Were they marching peacefully?

The article you cited says "acts of hate"

But is marching peacefully an act of hate?

Were they committing acts of violence during the march?
edit on 20-11-2023 by BiothermalReactor because: replaced "off" with "of"

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Texastruth2
Ya see, the good Palestinian people aren’t taking out there trash. That means Israel has to hit them in mouth.
One missle fired by hamas on us soil, and who do you think would be there first? The good ol US of A kicking them in the nads.

So Israel is supposed to go after civilians and terrorists alike?

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They already have concentration camps.

Remember Rex 84?

Rex 84

Plan by the U.S. to detain American residents

Rex 84B, short for Readiness Exercise 1984 BRAVO, was a classified scenario and drill developed by the United States federal government to detain large numbers of United States residents deemed to be "national security threats" in the event that the president declared a National Emergency. The scenario envisioned state defense forces rounding up 500,000 undocumented Central American residents and 4000 American citizens whom the US Attorney General had designated as "national security threats" as part of the secret Continuity of Government program. These people would be detained at 22 military bases in concentration camps run by the Federal Emergency Management Agency.

Good to see you still active Marg.

edit on 20-11-2023 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2023 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Thanks Advisor I been missing your threads too, SO is back, or it seems is him,

Yes I remember we had plenty of talks about the Rex 84, is funny how things come back to haunt us.

I believe that many of the terrorist that has been caught coming across the border has been taken somewhere, the problem is that the government is letting many of these individuals free in the streets pending court day, they just disappear, this is due to the fact that while some of these individuals are link to terrorist groups the biden administration classified them as nonviolent.

The FBI has warned the government about it, the latest I heard is that with the protest many will be investigated.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join