It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Israel have the right to bomb America to destroy Hamas?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:53 PM
link   
No one really has said when Israel should stop.

Netanyahu along with various anti-Palestine posters here on ATS have avoided the question.

Let's say some members of Hamas came over the Mexican border. They moved into a large US apartment complex with a few hundred citizens.

Israel feels threatened by having these supporters alive. The Hamas supporters lawyer up with a US attorney claiming it can't be proved they are terrorists. They get a liberal bleeding heart judge and they get to stay in the US.

Does Israel now get to bomb the US residential apartment complex for its safety?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2v2

Absolutely!

But only if that apartment complex voted Hamas in, and supported them, and fired missiles out of that apartment complex into Israel. Then yes! Absolutely!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:00 PM
link   
They would out-source a job like that rather than in-house. Whats Ari Ben Menesh doing these says?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:03 PM
link   
With how 9/11 went, Israel does have that right with the precedent set. They just have to blame Hamas for it.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Absolutely!

But only if that apartment complex voted Hamas in, and supported them, and fired missiles out of that apartment complex into Israel. Then yes! Absolutely!

Like if they are the HOA ?

link   

I dont know why everyone is getting so but hurt. A war is going on over there. Innocent people die in wars .

link   
if a member here at ATs hacks the gov military...

should the military come and shut site down and then prosecute and convict most recent posting members and the members who post the most because the gov can't tell a hacker from an honest conspiracy theorist....

SO LIKE SOME ON THIS SITE PREFER'''

KILL EM ALL..
I mean lock em up and shut it down?

sound good?

edit on NovemberpmAmerica/ChicagoSunAmerica/Chicago19PM7pm05 by FaeDedAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Another "whatif":

Whatif they needed to protect Israeli Citizens?

Whatif Mossad and The CIA work jointly?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:09 PM
link   
FAFO? But seriously. We are there to do that job for them with two carrier groups and an Ohio class sub.

“Wage war through deception.”

Glances at notes concerning recent posts about Israeli Apache helicopters.

I’ll hand it to Netanyahu. He was about to go down with the proverbial ship concerning their Constitutional arguments and such. Now? Outrage worldwide and at home. For things he put into play.

But instead of being attacked by SA and going to Iraq and Afghanistan, he went to retake Gaza.

Bold move Cotton.

edit on 19-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: Wordz

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

Absolutely!

ok - but Apartment complexes don't usually "vote". And missiles aren't usually fired from the US. Here's something a little more realistic.

Let's say the owners knew and about 50% of the residents knew and supported them. A missile wasn't fired but Israel believed they were being taught how to make them and fire them.

Again plenty of information for Israel to actually believe but not for the US judge or Israel does not want to wait for America's slow bail free system.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2

Does Israel now get to bomb the US residential apartment complex for its safety?

How would they bomb it... Why not just execute them...

Want to what if more?

edit on x30Sun, 19 Nov 2023 19:20:23 -06002023322America/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2023 19:20:23 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

edit on x30Sun, 19 Nov 2023 19:21:35 -06002023322America/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2023 19:21:35 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

edit on x30Sun, 19 Nov 2023 19:23:38 -06002023322America/ChicagoSun, 19 Nov 2023 19:23:38 -06002023 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Let's say some members of Hamas came over the Mexican border. They moved into a large US apartment complex with a few hundred citizens.

They'd let us do it. They'd share intel and advise, but let US deal with it. And because they were not currently engaged in belligerent actions, there's no probable cause to use any incendiary weaponry, unless they have AKs and rockets, but even then.

Intel would know what apartments are compromised, so the rest of the building would be evacuated, along with all necessary surrounding buildings.

Likely it would be led by The FBI, and use standard swat standoff tactics. If it was deemed they had weapons beyond firearms, knockout gas or less than lethal incapacitating methods would be used, and pretty much everything UP TO a missile.

Just a guess how it would go down.
edit on 19-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2v2
No one really has said when Israel should stop.

Netanyahu along with various anti-Palestine posters here on ATS have avoided the question.

Israel feels threatened by having these supporters alive. The Hamas supporters lawyer up with a US attorney claiming it can't be proved they are terrorists. They get a liberal bleeding heart judge and they get to stay in the US.

It's interesting really I've never seen so many people wrapped up in the question of whether or not a people/culture has the right to defend and fight for there country and to survive ?

I mean it really is because they are Jewish isn't it ? I never realized there were so many antisemitic people in the world.

edit on 19-11-2023 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So long story short, you’re cool with Israel attacking US cities because of “intel”?

Or is there something I missed?

To be fair if Hamas was set on attacking the US they should check their privilege too. Because sure as chit I’m down to make sure they don’t get to “operate freely” inside the US.

Ok, everyone check out the USS Liberty and get back to me.

edit on 19-11-2023 by SteamyAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyAmerican
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

So long story short, you’re cool with Israel attacking US cities because of “intel”?

Or is there something I missed?

To be fair if Hamas was set on attacking the US they should check their privilege too. Because sure as chit I’m down to make sure they don’t get to “operate freely” inside the US.

your point is ridiculous and childish .

you think Israel would just unilaterally attack US targets to hit Hamas ? Your Reaching into stupidity to try and make a pointless point .

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Wow, did I just read a yes to bombing buildings in the US filled with people if Israel thinks Hamas is inside?! Who is this poster and all the stars?

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I should have been more clear...I meant the n Korean military
a reply to: Degradation33

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:12 PM
link   

It does not work like that, US and Israel intelligence pretty much have a database of terrorist around the work, FBI have identified already illegals coming across the border that are in the terrorist list and they get detained.

Most of the terrorist in the list are the worst of the worst, no just a wannabe.

The US intelligence uses surgical removal of dangerous terrorist, in other word, your neighbor next door that is a foreigner one day is no longer next door.

That simple.

And not, Israel in all the years that has been an US allies have not bombed any US residential building that we are aware off.

And BTW know terrorist in the US that enter illegally do not have rights at all, thank for that Bush Patriot Act, that has been held by presidents after him.

edit on 19-11-2023 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:28 PM
link   

What if Walmart sold exploding hummus?

Would Hamas buy hummus to harass Hebrew homo's?

We NEED to know!

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 08:41 PM
link   

What if the US was infiltrated by communists, would the citizens be justified in wiping them all out to preserve the republic?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join