It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked NSA Doc Reveals Massive Woke Agenda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: Annee
The presidency is not in reality a single person -- it is a team -- hopefully an intelligent, well educated, knowledgeable, experienced team.

Hopefully, but not this administration.

Actually, one of the complaints I heard about Biden is he is too "hands-across-the-aisle" when working with opposition.

Do you really want to explore his handsy ways?

WOKE -- I'm not seeing anything except fear from objectors. Now expected to acknowledge and accept what's always been -- just not deemed socially acceptable by some uptight holier-than-thou people.

The glossary wouldn't be needed if these woke
ideas had always been, and they will never be
in many countries.

I've posted facts, your entitled to your opinions.

My claiming Biden is a career politician is an opinion?

Claiming he works with a team (his advisors) is an opinion?

Your claimed "facts" make no sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Oh, he is a career politician no argument.
"Not this one" was in reference to :

hopefully an intelligent, well educated, knowledgeable, experienced team

Remember, I know it is hard for you to accept
but even the POTUS is only there to serve the
people. And even his own party is not approving
of his performance. They also do not want him
to run again.

He isn't there to make a name for the DNC or
get rich, or cow tow to China etc.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:35 PM
link   

The glossary wouldn't be needed if these woke
ideas had always been, and they will never be
in many countries.

I've posted facts, your entitled to your opinions.

Uh Huh - like interracial marriage, Fair Housing Act, Disability Act, Civil Rights, Marriage Equality, . . .

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Oh, he is a career politician no argument.
"Not this one" was in reference to :

hopefully an intelligent, well educated, knowledgeable, experienced team

Remember, I know it is hard for you to accept
but even the POTUS is only there to serve the
people. And even his own party is not approving
of his performance. They also do not want him
to run again.

He isn't there to make a name for the DNC or
get rich, or cow tow to China etc.

Depends on who you read.

538 approval ratings: 39% Biden -- 41.2 Trump

Pretty damn close.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

It always astonishes me how the Right thinks the Left is controlling.

Biden is a dictator by his own definition.

As of November 16, 2023, Joe Biden (D) has signed 124 executive orders,
163 presidential memoranda, 529 proclamations, and 107 notices.

At least when Biden is voted out, he will just leave.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:00 PM
link   

So far off topic,not going there but it is always interesting to
see where your mind goes.

originally posted by: chr0naut

At least when Biden is voted out, he will just leave.

Maybe, if someone can show him where the door is.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 09:13 PM
link   

So far off topic,not going there but it is always interesting to
see where your mind goes.

Goes to logic.

Rule #1 always evaluate your source.

Percentage favorability may not coincide with the thread topic but it does with your side interjections.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
It's rebranded communism.

The entire federal government needs to be purged.

What form of government will Jesus create do you believe?

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
What does woke mean to you?

Not that complicated.

posted on Nov, 22 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

PM4U

posted on Nov, 26 2023 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani
What is woke? How do you define it?

I know the BLM made up the term to mean to care and be decent to anyone, support all rights, for everyone. In Christianity, Jesus is the definition of woke - love thy brother, turn the other cheek and all that.

What does woke mean to you?

Jesus was NOT woke. Ridiculous. As the Son of God, he honored God over and over again as he walked the earth. Some simple comprehension on the matter and one can easily deduce that distinct lines were drawn and certain behaviors forbidden, by God and as honored by Christ, that in no way was Jesus "woke". Love thy brother may be paralelled by woke along a few lines, but in no way is it a defining point of being woke.

I believe in loving my neighbor, but woke I am NOT!

posted on Nov, 27 2023 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Jesus is not a weak chump who won't stand up for Himself. He very deliberately submitted to the abuse against Him at the crucifixion because it was required of Him in order to act as a substitutory sacrificial offering for the sin of the entire world - and also, in the knowledge that He was overcoming the Enemy, Satan, the god of this world - that there was a wealth of glory set before Him which included the ultimate power over the entire Cosmos, over all dimensions, all principalities, powers & the many agents of darkness.

In the Old Testament there is a summary of what is required of us by God, which includes JUSTICE as its first tenet. Here it is:

Would the LORD be pleased with thousands of rams, with ten thousand rivers of oil? Shall I present my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He has shown you, O man, what is good. And what does the LORD require of you but to act justly, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God?

MICAH 6: 7-8

In the New Testament, Jesus made a whip of multiple cords & beat the merchants who were corrupting the Temple by selling animals & changing money in the courtyard, which was intended as a holy place, not an open air market:

In the temple courts He found men selling cattle, sheep, and doves, and money changers seated at their tables. So He made a whip out of cords and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle. He poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. To those selling doves He said, “Get these out of here! How dare you turn My Father’s house into a marketplace!”

John 2: 15

The final summary in the New Testament which condenses the essential teachings of Jesus is as follows:

Now one of the scribes had come up and heard their debate. Noticing how well Jesus had answered them, he asked Him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?”

Jesus replied, “This is the most important: ‘Hear O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is One. Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ No other commandment is greater than these.”

“Right, Teacher,” the scribe replied. “You have stated correctly that God is One and there is no other but Him, and to love Him with all your heart and with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself, which is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

When Jesus saw that the man had answered wisely, He said, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.”

And no one dared to question Him any further.

Mark 12: 28-34

Jesus was no pushover. When He advised followers to turn the other cheek, He was speaking about religious persecution. He did not intend for us to allow ourselves to be walked over in the ordinary course of life. Non-violence was a principle, sure - but the Apostle Paul said the following, which is accepted as apostolic truth, perfect for guidance in regular day to day matters:

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Carefully consider what is right in the eyes of everybody. If it is possible on your part, live at peace with everyone. Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but leave room for God’s wrath. For it is written: “Vengeance is Mine; I will repay, says the Lord.”

Romans 12: 18-19

It is clear from this scripture that if it is impossible to live at peace with another group due to excessive abuse & persecution, then it is permissible to go to war to protect your community. If someone personally offends us as indivduals, then we leave the matter to God so that He can repay, as vengeance belongs to Him, who will execute it perfectly in the life of our enemy. However as a group, when women & children are at risk because of the aggression of the other party, then you are not bound to remain at peace with the instigator community which is attacking you. It is perfectly acceptable to go to war to protect those who are defenceless & at definite risk of abuse, assault or murder.

I hope this brief post clarifies the Christian stance on how to manage aggression against our person/ community.

FITO.

edit on NovemberMonday23011CST09America/Chicago-060007 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join