It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked NSA Doc Reveals Massive Woke Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:01 PM
link   
A leaked NSA document newly published online by The Daily Wire
at 34 pages, it is filled with highly controversial language -
Its as shocking as you might imagine!

ETA: Unclassified, so it is safe to click and view.

Although it was not meant for the public
to see it - it is extremely incendiary.

The Daily Wire

www.dailywire.com...

A member of the House Intelligence Committee who viewed the document says he was shocked at the level of indoctrination within one of our most powerful military agencies. “I just can’t overemphasize how shocking this is,” Rep. Mike Waltz (R-FL), a combat-decorated U.S. Army veteran who fought in the elite Green Berets, told The Daily Wire. “I’m a member of the Intelligence Committee in the House and it is an authentic document.”

Looks like this has been fueling the fires...

More on this at the jump.

Waltz said defining these woke terms shouldn’t be anywhere on the NSA’s priority list, especially with the national security risks facing the United States. “It is disturbing that this is what the senior leadership of one of our most critical intelligence agencies is worried about when we literally have the world on fire,”

** Sources included Robin DiAngelo and Ibram X. Kendi.

After reading about Osama bin Laden being a new
Woke Hero, I noticed that many of the Tik Tok videos
used this phrase "settler colonialism". Found it searching
on X to see what might be floating around in the
Public Square of discussion.

This sheds light on the current situation where we have
swaths of the population supporting terrorists and murderers.

Insanity is a starter.

Someone needs to get this into a Congressional hearing ASAP.

edit on 17-11-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Here's a direct link to the NSA document:

NSA’s Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Glossary

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What is woke? How do you define it?

I know the BLM made up the term to mean to care and be decent to anyone, support all rights, for everyone. In Christianity, Jesus is the definition of woke - love thy brother, turn the other cheek and all that.

What does woke mean to you?

edit on 17-11-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

I know the BLM made up the term to mean to care and be decent to anyone, support all rights, for everyone. In Christianity, Jesus is the definition of woke - love thy brother, turn the other cheek and all that.

What does woke mean to you?

Imagine everyone treated equally no matter their differences.

Shocking!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Thank you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know the BLM made up the term to mean to care and be decent to anyone, support all rights, for everyone.

Decency you say?

Support all rights?

Have no idea what they may have originally intended
however once they sided with Hamas terrorists they
lost that ability to speak for decency.

I didn't bring BLM up, you did.

As to "Woke" well this isn't just some subversive
movement publishing this, it is from the NSA.

You know, supposedly they are watching over
National Security, but now the unintended
consequences of this hating on America has
spawned a fresh new hot bed for terrorism!

edit on 17-11-2023 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Mahogani

Do you remember when everyone would say “wake up sheep”? Now we have being “woke” which seems to contradict the original “wake up”. I suppose this is on purpose.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It's rebranded communism.

The entire federal government needs to be purged.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

And they have a list of targets surely.
But they aren't bringing roses.

Like this pro Palestinian group that has already
started taking on its targets.

A frightening map of New York City newsrooms, businesses and landmark buildings — and called for “direct action” to “globalize intifada.” In addition to news buildings, Within Our Lifetime, which describes itself as a Palestinian-led community organization, called for followers to target the offices of technology companies

nypost.com...

Tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

I expect them to start launching terror attacks soon.

Likely right before Christmas. It's a Monday this year, so Friday & Saturday the 22nd & 23rd will be big shopping days.

Next Friday too maybe.

I'd keep my eyes peeled if anyone is going to be in crowded places.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Yes it does, and all the intelligence agencies need to be dismantled and restructured from the ground up.

Unfortunately, the uni-party isn't going to let that happen without a fight. The administrative state is what keeps this country on course for the Marxist/communist end game no matter which party holds the majority in the executive and legislative branches. They're still working on the judicial, but they're almost there.
edit on 11/17/2023 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Read the leaked NSA document. That's a reasonably good definition all by itself.

I know the BLM made up the term to mean to care and be decent to anyone, support all rights, for everyone.

The leader of BLM is a self-professed Marxist. She could care less about being decent and supporting rights for everyone.

In Christianity, Jesus is the definition of woke - love thy brother, turn the other cheek and all that.

I'm not even going to touch this. I'll leave it for a Christian to sort you out.

edit on 11/17/2023 by Klassified because: corrections

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I wonder how the tik tokers would feel reading
"A Letter to America" if they were in the upper
floors of the burning twin towers.

Lets just hope that somewhere in the spying
on Americans the bad guys are thwarted.

Maybe we can limp to 2024 and things will change.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Woke, I guess being awake to inequality and injustice or so. But it turned into a divisive movement that manipulates society, by using arguments based on emotion and simplistic statistics, into using equity mechanisms to force their standard of whats fair, but only for minorities. So positive discrimination. They force organisations to use their language by using cancel culture as a weapon. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

And replaced with what?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:15 PM
link   

A government of, for and by the people......

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Woke, I guess being awake to inequality and injustice or so. But it turned into a divisive movement that manipulates society, with arguments based on emotion and simplistic statistics, into using equity mechanisms to force their standard of whats fair, but only for minorities. So positive discrimination. They force organisations to use their language by using cancel culture as a weapon. And thats just the tip of the iceberg.
edit on 17-11-2023 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IndieA

Thank you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't bring BLM up, you did.

That's because it's their term, they coined it. And it means decency and equality for everyone.

I was just wondering what it meant to you.

Am I understanding a few of you correctly, in that 'woke' to you has the same meaning as 'deep state'? And because of this the government needs to be replaced, or the woke is NSA spying on people etc... is that woke to you? Deep state?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Double post.
edit on 17-11-2023 by ElitePlebeian2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

A government of, for and by the people......

Oh good, for once we agree.

People elect a leader and then that leader leads until he or she is replaced by another. And so on and on. That's exactly what we have... it's called democracy.

Are you unhappy with the way the American system has worked since inception? What would you replace it with?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Are you aware that they have a website? Are you aware of all that has transpired since its inception? Are you aware that you are spouting nonsense or believe nonsense?

#BlackLivesMatter was founded in 2013 in response to the acquittal of Trayvon Martin’s murderer. Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, Inc. is a global organization in the US, UK, and Canada, whose mission is to eradicate white supremacy and build local power to intervene in violence inflicted on Black communities by the state and vigilantes. By combating and countering acts of violence, creating space for Black imagination and innovation, and centering Black joy, we are winning immediate improvements in our lives.

When everything you disapprove of is racist, supremacist or any other -ist, -sim and -phobe, it justifies their actions.

But hey, I appreciate your service....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join