It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The people in Gaza are evil. Read the hamas charter then come to grips with the fact that 90+% voted for hamas.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fairlite

The people in Gaza are evil. Read the hamas charter then come to grips with the fact that 90+% voted for hamas.

I'm not so sure I would call them evil, but their support for Hamas stated goals doesn't help their optics any.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Another poll by the Arab world Research and Development

In deep polling of Palestinians opinion of hamas, I guess they love them.

www.awrad.org...

And still the propagandist will deny is true.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 10:53 AM
link   
bottom line ---> I honestly don't know how I felt about Hamas-v-Israel if i was living there in Gaza

other than accepting the fact me & my family were in danger from both sides !

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

They polled a whole 688 people...seems like a pretty small sample size. Would be pretty easy to find 688 people to say anything you want them to say. You know kinda like 9 out of 10 doctors recommend this or that...all you need to do is find 9 people to back you and throw in a token doc to go against to make it seems believeable.

Also apparently their website is unreachable due to host bandwidth exceeded. So I couldn't even see what they're all about anyway.
edit on 18-11-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

86.7% now have a “decreased” “conviction” of wanting a “peaceful solution” with Israel. Only 9.1% have an “increased” conviction.
68% said that their support for a two-state solution has “decreased.” Only 22.9% said that it increased.
89.5% say that their “conviction” for wanting to coexist with Israelis has “decreased.” Only 7.2% say that it has increased.
98% say that their “sense of pride as a Palestinian” has increased since the terrorist attacks, including 94.3% who said that they felt that way to a “great extent.”

75% of Palestinians directly said that they supported the brutal October 7 terrorist attacks — in which babies were beheaded or burned alive in ovens, entire families were massacred, women and young girls were violently raped, soldiers beheaded, and more — against Israel. 59.3% said that they “extremely support[ed]” the attacks.

76% said that they viewed the Hamas terrorist organization positively while only 22.3% viewed Hamas negatively.
97.3% viewed Israel very negatively. 97.6% viewed the U.S. very negatively.
84.2% viewed the Islamic Jihad terrorist organization positively. 64% viewed Iran negatively (which may be because they want Iran to join the fight against Israel).
The Palestinians mostly hated all other surrounding countries and groups, including the U.N., E.U., International Red Cross, Russia, China, Islamic countries, media entities, and more.

www.awrad.org...

“Arab World for Research and Development (AWRAD) is a pioneering research, consulting and development firm. Based in Palestine, AWRAD is one of the Arab region’s leading firms providing partners and clients with a full range of consulting and technical services for sustainable development and state building.“
They are true believers, legit poll.
www.devex.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

And with all that, thanks for the break down, you can tell that some in the threads posting are not for finding the truth, or facing the truth they are just here to deny, deflect the truth.

And they will keep on going and going none stop.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 04:41 PM
link   
By now many believe that the hostages, including Americans, may no be alive anymore, after the finding of two of the hostages under the Gaza hospital in the hamas tunnels dead.

Yep and the dancing in the streets keep on going.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I read all of that...those are percentages of a total 688 people polled. That too me seems like a very small sample size to draw any conclusions from. I also looked them up on google and saw the same devex link you posted...however every part of their site is unreachable due to host bandwidth exceeded...almost like they were only there to spit out this poll then disappear. All of my searching only shows a few links from 3rd party sites...no press releases or news articles from the past...

Suffice to say the more I looked the less I trust any of this.

posted on Nov, 18 2023 @ 05:21 PM
link   

What truth do you mean...we are talking about a poll in this thread...one that I have asked questions of and the organization that did the polling. All I have found is their site appears dead there isnt much in the way of news or info about them and they only polled 688 people per the 3rd party link to the poll data.

It seems you are receptive to this so called poll because it says what you want it to say...meanwhile you bash polls that do then same dishonest stuff to paint Trump in a bad light. I assume next you'll call me a liberal without even looking at my posting history to see that couldn't be further from the truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

What truth do you mean...we are talking about a poll in this thread...one that I have asked questions of and the organization that did the polling. All I have found is their site appears dead there isnt much in the way of news or info about them and they only polled 688 people per the 3rd party link to the poll data.

It seems you are receptive to this so called poll because it says what you want it to say...meanwhile you bash polls that do then same dishonest stuff to paint Trump in a bad light. I assume next you'll call me a liberal without even looking at my posting history to see that couldn't be further from the truth.
u seek the truth?this man speaks it in clear words...

right on ricked

edit on NovemberamAmerica/ChicagoSunAmerica/Chicago19AM1am20 by FaeDedAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

I read all of that...those are percentages of a total 688 people polled. That too me seems like a very small sample size to draw any conclusions from. I also looked them up on google and saw the same devex link you posted...however every part of their site is unreachable due to host bandwidth exceeded...almost like they were only there to spit out this poll then disappear. All of my searching only shows a few links from 3rd party sites...no press releases or news articles from the past...

Suffice to say the more I looked the less I trust any of this.
I DID THE SAM YESTERDAY...AND FOUND THE SAME as you..

and ....like you..

the more I looked the less I trust any of this.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Oh, you went looking. And found something specially prepared for the prejudiced and gullible.

Someone conducted a poll while dodging bullets, sure. A reliable opinion poll sampling people being bombed out of their minds. People with no power, water or fuel, their kids dying, but of course they had time to offer thoughtful answers to your cheerful pollster.

Would you like to buy a bridge, real cheap? You can charge tolls on it, you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
I didn't have to look, it came in one of my news feeds.

It seems to me this poll confirms what Hamas and their supporters have been saying for many years. They will settle for nothing less than the destruction of Israel and the annihilation of the Jews worldwide. Hamas and their Palestinian supporters have consistently celebrated any successful attacks on Israel as well as the U.S. and have rejected the "two-state option". They have also made it clear no ceasefire will ever last, because they will be the first to break the agreement.

When someone tells you they hate you and want you dead, then back it up with their actions, maybe it's time to believe them.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Nope, I mean that despise of hamas complaining of civilian been targeted, obviously the areas where civilians are located are actually safe.

What a shocker, to even thing of something like that, after all the only ones bringing the truth are hamas terrorist.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Nope, I mean that despise of hamas complaining of civilian been targeted, obviously the areas where civilians are located are actually safe.

What a shocker, to even thing of something like that, after all the only ones bringing the truth are hamas terrorist.

hilarious....
clueless too.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Oh, you went looking. And found something specially prepared for the prejudiced and gullible.

Someone conducted a poll while dodging bullets, sure. A reliable opinion poll sampling people being bombed out of their minds. People with no power, water or fuel, their kids dying, but of course they had time to offer thoughtful answers to your cheerful pollster.

Would you like to buy a bridge, real cheap? You can charge tolls on it, you know.
thankyou for your common sense

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:26 PM
link   

It confirms what 688 people think...if you had bothered to actually look at the poll data instead of reading a bias Op Ed you'd have seen that...you'd have also seen the site is offline for the org who conducted the poll and if you had done any looking into them you'd see there is no news or press releases at all about this group before this poll. I am pretty confident in calling this one propaganda with now basis in reality.
edit on 19-11-2023 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I have zero problems with the links.
Must be on your end.

www.awrad.org...

Shows created 2007 out of the West Bank.
www.devex.com...

Facebook dates to 2011.
Full of content. Hope you can read Arabic.
m.facebook.com...

These things are quite easy to find.

posted on Nov, 19 2023 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Wow! Look at all that poll data from exactly 688 people in a war-zone, when it could've been straight up 666 to make it more obvious.

Cool. Bunch of Likud politiclowns must be looking at the same opinion polls, holding high hopes Hamas will be stronger than ever after this. But don't we all know they will, wasn't that the main objective in this genocidal campaign?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join