It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking New Polling Out of Gaza and the West Bank Blows Up the Mainstream Narrative

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:22 AM
link   

How many times have you heard some politician or press member state that "Palestinians don't support Hamas" over the last month? Probably more times than one can count, but is that true? That's a question that is answered by a new poll out of Gaza and the West Bank, and the results are both shocking and deeply disturbing.

Source

We all know that polling should be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism, but I think this poll jives with what we have seen and read online. Videos like this one showing Palestinians celebrating the attacks on 10/7 and waving the Palestinian flag...

...as well as videos showing the celebrated attack on 911 and other vids between those dates, along with videos showing Palestinians (and other muslims) thoughts on taking over other countries for Islam.

Per the article...

Is this poll reliable? There's reason to believe it is. Namely, because it was taken by a firm out of Ramallah in the West Bank. The poll shows a far higher approval for Hamas than the Palestinian Authority, with the latter actually being viewed negatively overall. That heavily suggests there was no government influence impacting this poll. Further, more people in the West Bank support Hamas than in Gaza, a result you wouldn't see if the poll wasn't an honest representation.

Honestly, I empathize with the minority in Palestine who disagree with the actions Hamas is taking. I don't agree with some of what my country did to Japan in WW2 or what they did in Iraq in the 2000's either, but the majority did at the time.
edit on 11/17/2023 by Klassified because: Add link, corrections

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

This is a what we have been saying for very long time but no body listens. Israel has created Hamas and is supporting the marketing message of Hamas. Killing 10K people in few days and bombing 11K building allows Hamas to market itself as the only entity that fights for the kids. The genocide is the best marketing tool at Hamas disposal. People are supporting Israeli genocide and Hamas in the process.

Statistically speaking it is a very high percentage of Palestinian people, that’s one out of every 200 people in Gaza is dead. Think of how many families now are angry at Israel and want Hamas or "Palestinian Authority" to bring justice.

Hamas marketing shows themselves as the guardians of the butchered kids by Israeli war machine.
edit on 17-11-2023 by Mawdano because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2023 by Zarniwoop because: Gore pic removed

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mawdano
And what would you have Israel do? Nothing?

Here again, all I hear from the pro-Hamas crowd is how bad Israel is, but not a peep about what Israel has done in the past to foster peace, or the atrocities suffered by Israel on 10/7.

I have seen no evidence to date that supports the theory that Israel created Hamas.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I have seen no evidence to date that supports the theory that Israel created Hamas.

Former Israeli officials such as Brig. Gen. Yitzhak Segev, who was the Israeli military governor in Gaza in the early 1980s. Segev later told a New York Times reporter that he had helped finance the Palestinian Islamist movement as a “counterweight” to the secularists and leftists of the Palestine Liberation Organization and the Fatah party, led by Yasser Arafat (who himself referred to Hamas as “a creature of Israel.”)

“The Israeli government gave me a budget,” the retired brigadier general confessed, “and the military government gives to the mosques.”

“Hamas, to my great regret, is Israel’s creation,” Avner Cohen, a former Israeli religious affairs official who worked in Gaza for more than two decades, told the Wall Street Journal in 2009. Back in the mid-1980s, Cohen even wrote an official report to his superiors warning them not to play divide-and-rule in the Occupied Territories, by backing Palestinian Islamists against Palestinian secularists. “I … suggest focusing our efforts on finding ways to break up this monster before this reality jumps in our face,” he wrote.

They didn’t listen to him. And Hamas, as I explain in the fifth installment of my short film series for The Intercept on blowback, was the result. To be clear: First, the Israelis helped build up a militant strain of Palestinian political Islam, in the form of Hamas and its Muslim Brotherhood precursors; then, the Israelis switched tack and tried to bomb, besiege, and blockade it out of existence.

While this information has been accessible for quite some time, no one has explained it as effectively as our own Ron Paul back in the day. He revealed how the United States and Israel played a role in the creation of Hamas as a countermeasure against Yasser Arafat, the Palestinian political leader and chairman of the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO).

revolver.news...

And what would you have Israel do? Nothing?

Israel has to resolve the mistake of supporting and funding terrorism but supporting moderate PA and Palestinian civilians.

Here again, all I hear from the pro-Hamas crowd is how bad Israel is, but not a peep about

Pro-Hamas? I mean where did you get that from? Lucid Dreaming? Hamas is a terror organization, and we all know that.

what Israel has done in the past to foster peace, or the atrocities suffered by Israel on 10/7.

On this day in May 1948, up to 200 Palestinians were massacred by Israeli troops in the coastal village of Tantura, located 35 kilometres south of Haifa. It was one of the 64 Palestinian coastal villages on the road between Tel Aviv and Haifa, of which only two remain today, Furaydis and Jisr Al-Zarka. The rest were ethnically cleansed, as were hundreds of other villages, towns and cities elsewhere in occupied Palestine.

A week after David Ben-Gurion, the executive head of the World Zionist Organisation, declared the establishment of the State of Israel, the small coastal village of Tantura became the scene of one of the worst massacres carried out by Zionist colonial forces against the indigenous Palestinian population. The massacre took place against the backdrop of what the Palestinians call the Nakba, the catastrophe which saw 750,000 Palestinians, nearly three quarters of the population, being driven out of their homes by Zionist paramilitary groups. The catastrophe is now the longest running refugee crisis in the modern era.

www.middleeastmonitor.com...

Social media users have widely published a video in which an officer of the Zionist regime talks about Tantura's murder, crime and rape, as if he were telling an entertaining story.

This Zionist officer said in a video that was republished by the "Saudioun Ma'al-Aqsa" account on Twitter: "Tantura was a rich village with beautiful houses, a soldier rapped a 16 old Palestinian girl, we were with a very brutal man who simply put villagers in cages and killed them.

They gathered all the men and ordered them to sit on the ground, and one of the soldiers came with a machine gun and fired at them.

He added: This is the same thing that happened in the massacre of al-Tantura, the soldiers took a flamethrower and burned the residents, it was terrible.

We were forbidden to talk about his actions and I didn't tell anyone; because it's a big scandal and I didn't want to talk about it.

www.avapress.com...

Tell me more about fostering peace and illegal settlements on seized lands from Palestinians that has never stopped.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Yea, there's a simple explanation why people favor Hamas and don't like Iran.

People don't understand that Hamas is a state sponsored terrorist organization, sponsored by the state of Iran.

People think they're "freedom fighters" of some sort.

One, because people can't be bothered to research for themselves.

Two, because most of the liberals have been brainwashed by the narrative. USA bad, Cutting off heads and raping children good.
edit on 17-11-2023 by ashisnotanidiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 11:57 AM
link   
what I don't get...10,000 dead (SEEMS LOW)

11,oo bombs (that's almost 1 person per building?wow. SEEMS WAY LOW

20-25,000 Hamas in gaza

and a huge number injured

numbers again seem off to me..strange....

also...id think judging by the amount of Hamas vs bombs dropped by now...Israel should be done bombing...nope

edit on NovemberpmAmerica/ChicagoFriAmerica/Chicago17PM12pm04 by FaeDedAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   

So what?

US / Bush the Elder created Saddam. He then went rogue.

Things change.

It's not uncommon for despots and terrorists to bite the hand that feeds them.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FaeDedAgain

That's what the UN is saying

UN Child Rights Committee condemns killing of children in Gaza Strip
Grave human rights violations against children are mounting by the minute in the Gaza Strip, and there are no winners in a war where thousands of children are killed. The UN Committee on the Rights of the Child issued the following statement today, expressing outrage at the profound suffering of children:

“The Committee on the Rights of the Child strongly condemns the escalation of attacks by Israel against civilian targets in the Gaza Strip, which had resulted in the deaths of more than 3,500 children since 7 October 2023. We also remain deeply concerned about children who continue to be held as hostages.
www.ohchr.org...

(post by Mawdano removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:08 PM
link   
WARTIME change the rules for killing...too many exceptionS ACCEPTED that are far from exceptional and SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AT ANYTIME...ANYWHERE

reply to: Mawdano

edit on NovemberpmAmerica/ChicagoFriAmerica/Chicago17PM12pm09 by FaeDedAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:09 PM
link   

That is true but not when we drop nuclear bombs on civilians or equivalent fire power. That is pure terror and evil.

Palestinian Kid = Human Shield
Palestinian Woman = Human Shield
Hospital = Hamas Base
School = Hamas Base
Water Storage Station = Hamas Base
Electricity Grid = Hamas Base
House = Hamas Base
Church = Hamas Base
Bakery = Hamas Base
Restaurant = Hamas Base
Street = Hamas Base

“Heritage Minister Amichai Eliyahu said Sunday that one of Israel’s options in the war against Hamas was to drop a nuclear bomb on the Gaza Strip, in comments that were quickly disavowed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who also suspended the minister from cabinet meetings.”
themillennialpress.com...

Rights group: Israel dropped equivalent to 2 nuclear bombs on Gaza
Israel has dropped more than 25,000 tonnes of explosives on the besieged Gaza Strip since the start of its large-scale bombardment on 7 October, equivalent to two nuclear bombs, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor said in a press release issued Thursday.
www.middleeastmonitor.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:10 PM
link   

How about sticking to the OP topic.
It’s about a poll proving palestinians support hamas by an extremely large number. It’s not even close.
Who created hamas has nothing to do with it, it’s just deflection by you.

I knew the majority supported hamas but I didn’t think it was as bad as the poll proves.
Hopefully the innocents are the ones who fled south when warned.
The others who stayed, sad to say, are paying the price.
Lie down with dogs and you’ll get fleas.

So do you have an opinion about what this poll says or only more deflection?

By the way, posting that photo is very poor form and you should be ashamed of yourself. Nobody wants to see that.
edit on 17-11-2023 by VermiIion because: Shame on you

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

People support justice. If US declares war on Israel to bring justice, they will support USA.

By the way, posting that photo is very poor form and you should be ashamed of yourself. Nobody wants to see that.

Do you support terrorism? We must see the true colors of terrorists to understand.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

So you have decided that I need a shocking and heartbreaking photo with my coffee so that I will join you in your anti-Semitic crusade?

That's considered rude, and arrogant as you believe I need the shock, and am ignorant of the horror of war.

Thankfully, I havent seen it first hand.

But many of our members have, and they don't need the trigger.

Frankly, that makes you an ass.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:17 PM
link   
HAMAS BASE and the like could be anywhere they say they are without proof

if they know about these bases...why not go in and take them over instead of bomb with collateral damage?

there are not that many Hamas..

and no..they don't have tunnels under ever school hospital etc etc..some maybe

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

anti-Semitic crusade

I don't see anything anti-semetic about discussing united nations facts. You want to be deceived, talk to someone else. With me you will get only the truth.

Frankly, that makes you an ass.

You're welcome with due respect

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   

That's a very good question. I have heard reports from USA encouraging Israel to do that, but Natanyaho doesn't agree.

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:20 PM
link   
so sICK OF YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE THROWING THE TERM ANTISEMETIC AROUND CONSTANTLY AND LOOSLY WITHOUT AND DESCENT SENSE !!

ITS WORSE THEN THE (YOUR A RACIST) CRAP BUT SAME CRAP

YOU ONLY COMPOUND THE PROBLEM

a reply to: MoreCoyoteAngels

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:35 PM
link   

So boots on the ground to be killed is your preference? I don't believe that civilians lives are worth more in the calculation than the lives of your military sons and daughters.

The path for these boots needs clearing. Modern warfare is arial bombardment followed by ground.

Ya'll need to learn about how warfare is conducted.

What part of WAR that Israel declared did you miss?

Why should Israel conduct war differently?

posted on Nov, 17 2023 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I disagree that pro-Palestine is not anti-Israel, Semetic, Jew, Zion, whatever you call it.

2 billion Muslims vs 20 million Jews.

Jews are not allowed to defend themselves when attacked by the Muslim world that wants to genocide them. Finish what they started in league with Hitler not even 100 years ago?

Yes, to say Israel needs to sit down and negotiate is anti-Semetic.

Sorry you don't like it.

They are a tiny minority on the planet that has for the last century been fighting against their OWN genocide.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join