It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazilian President condemns inhumane violence saying Israel committed several acts of terrorism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BiothermalReactor

Most important diplomatic ally in the region.
Most important strategic ally in the region.
Most important religious ally. (The unspoken most important part, dont even need to be any of the three to see that)

To keep Israel propped up from our end is to keep American (and by extension Christian interest) in a non Muslim controlled holy land.

Like saying, "If we are The Great Satan, then this is our little enforcer to keep this land entirely from you, like you want it, as well as our military bases on your Holy land, and you cant stop it so long as Israel exists."

And then later move our embassy to Jerusalem, with a tongue stuck out.

They lose, we lose our foothold and all the assets we have there.
edit on 15-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

They lose, we lose our foothold and all the assets we have there.

You are correct on this one.
The whole story is enclosed in your phrase above.

Unfortunately the rights and interests of s whole nation are not taken into account and it's not about justice, freedom, human rights, etc. But geopolitics.

But Palestinians will eventually get what they want especially after having paid a huge price with over 10,000 deaths so far. An independent state is much more likely than ever before despite the fact it wasn't even discussed going back a few weeks ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: BiothermalReactor

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: Leviathan4

My initial comment was a direct comment on the OP, to point out that the Brazilian president is supporting a bunch of adults who made a bad decision to support an actual terrorist organization.

Isreal has the right to defend itself. And it's actions, although heavy handed isn't a terrorist attack like Hamas and their supports condone.

How is Israel defending itself while obviously aware that the surrounding Islamic countries that have terrorist presence look on the genocide with horror and disgust and resentment, and will be much more likely to receive more intense terrorism in the future as a direct result of the genocide.

Edit2Add:™

Was carpet bombing Gaza the only way Israel can defend itself?

Carpet bombing was the only way to initiate serious discussions for an Independent Palestinian State and the way Israel to find itself accused of committing war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

What you call massacre of civilians using US Arms, I call Israel buying hardware from US defense contractors to use in justified military engagements. F-16's and Maverick missiles give them air superiority.

Dropping leaflets, warning on site to evacuate the targeted premises, Amnesty International isn't selling me any cupcakes to the contrary.

War Crime is a subjective designation when made with emotion. It has been rejuvenated as justification to hold Israel to the highest War standards of any country that ever existed.

ICC is a joke anyway. Kangaroo done hung the jury with the innocent... I think Russia would agree.

No it's a massacre.

Just as described by Josh Paul the State Department Official who resigned and said Israel uses US Arms to massacre innocent civilians.

Just as described by French Lawyer Juan Branco who has taken the initiative to represent victims of war crimes committed by Israel (free of charge)

Just as described by several politicians and lawyers who are arguing for Israel to be brought before the ICC.

Israel has lost this one and there is no way back. Because you can massacre civilians but there are severe consequences for crimes of this type.
edit on 15-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Agree to forever disagree? I'm thinking neither of us are going to budge on this, and it is an exercise in futility, really.

Honestly, Scientology has a better shot of convincing me of their narrative. Maybe if you create or hold enough threads captive to your opinion, a few will get Stockholm Syndrome?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Agree to forever disagree? I'm thinking neither of us are going to budge on this, and it is an exercise in futility, really.

Honestly, Scientology has a better shot of convincing me of their narrative. Maybe if you create or hold enough threads captive to your opinion, a few will get Stockholm Syndrome?

Hmmm no.

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

When you kill 250 civilians per day that's not collateral damage but mass murder.

You are emotionally invested on this one that's why you don't want to accept the truth.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 06:19 AM
link   

You trying to convince me or yourself of that one?

Are you sure your not projecting "the not accepting the truth" part?

You can throw all the numbers you want at me, and repeat it ad infinitum, and all you'll be doing is repeating yourself. May convince others, but there's no conflict in my head that needs to face anything here.

You come off as kinda of an anti-Israel cheerleader. Definitely an MO focused solely on pointing the finger at Israel, who is to blame for the war. Might as well be the forum equivalent of a propaganda poster.

Honestly, all you will succeed in doing is making me more Zionist. The more the words "war crimes" are said, the more I hope The IDF lives up to it, as their increasing belligerence reflects my own.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You can throw all the numbers you want at me, and repeat it ad infinitum, and all you'll be doing is repeating yourself. May convince others, but there's no conflict in my head that needs to face anything here.

You come off as kinda of an anti-Israel cheerleader. Definitely an MO focused solely on pointing the finger at Israel, who is to blame for the war. Might as well be the forum equivalent of a propaganda poster.

Honestly, all you will succeed in doing is making me more Zionist. The more the words "war crimes" are said, the more I hope The IDF lives up to it, as their increasing belligerence reflects my own.

I know the realities hard to accept especially when you are supporting a side that is killing hundreds of innocent civilians per day in the name of self defense and freedom.

The anti-semitic and anti-Israeli cards cannot be played here. They don't work well.

So again

Israel is attacking and killing people at a rate of 250 civilians per day and it's unknown whether they get anyone from Hamas. So it's clear what is going on at least to those who don't unequivocally support Israel.

When you kill 250 civilians per day that's not collateral damage but mass murder.

You may want to come to terms with this.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4

I know the realities hard to accept especially when you are supporting a side that is killing hundreds of innocent civilians per day in the name of self defense and freedom.

The anti-semitic and anti-Israeli cards cannot be played here. They don't work well.

So again

It's already been proven that over half the civilians who put Hamas in power support Hamas which moves the civilian population from innocent to guilty co conspirators of Hamas, so your are a false equivalency.

a reply to: quintessentone

53% in polling show support for Hamas, mostly in Gaza.

coopwb.in...

A more local accurate statistical analysis shows 44% over all support Hamas in both Gaza and the West Bank.

www.pcpsr.org...

At the end of the day there is a huge support among the Palestinian population, and course neighboring nations for Hamas.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: SomeStupidName

So again

It's already been proven that over half the civilians who put Hamas in power support Hamas which moves the civilian population from innocent to guilty co conspirators of Hamas, so your are a false equivalency.

coopwb.in...

A more local accurate statistical analysis shows 44% over all support Hamas in both Gaza and the West Bank.

www.pcpsr.org...

At the end of the day there is a huge support among the Palestinian population, and course neighboring nations for Hamas.

There is nothing there that says that the current population is responsible for what is happening in Gaza. This is cheap propaganda that has no effect and cannot hide the war crimes committed by Israel that had killed thousands of innocent civilians mostly women and children.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SomeStupidName

I know you're trying hard but the information war has been lost for Israel. Excuses cannot justify what happened in the last 40 days there more than 10,000 civilians have been killed by the Israeli Army. They have been slaughtered in a few words.

You understand why the Brazilian President has said what he said about the acts of terrorism.

I find it troubling that you try to excuse and justify these war crimes and crimes against humanity.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:44 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Still avoiding to answer whether Israel is a terrorist state and whether it has committed crimes against humanity and war crimes. All you do is going around exercising in whataboutism.

Look at what the Brazilian President said. I think a large number of people agree with him.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

So again

coopwb.in...

www.pcpsr.org...

That poll has nothing to do with supporting Hamas in war that poll was specifically geared to political matters regarding Palestine's self-determination agreements, which were never honored by anyone involved.

You are pushing propaganda and it's disgusting, unless you really don't know or can't be bothered to learn the historical facts and even so, that's just ignorance or the desire to remain in ignorance which is pathetic.

At the end of the day, there is growing worldwide support for Palestinians and other peoples of that region that are continually attacked by Israel (again you need to read an independent account of history) for their campaign of what looks to be land grabbing and imperial control with the aid of the U.S. and others.

Didn't anyone wonder why on Oct. 8th Israel started bombing Hezbollah at the Lebanese border? No? Looking the other way? Don't want to bother reading about the atrocities Israel inflicted on the Lebanese people? No?

There is a reason Hamas, Hezbollah and others - what the people of those countries call liberation fighters - have arisen against Israel and others so read the history. Other factions in that region like ISIS and Al Qaeda aren't in it for liberating anyone, they are following their radical religious medieval interpretation of their Bible and these are the true terrorists.

The mass killing needs to stop now or there will be a regional war and everyone will be forced to get involved because the oil and gas must keep flowing...and imperialist agendae must continue at all costs.
edit on q000000571130America/Chicago5252America/Chicago11 by quintessentone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Still avoiding to answer whether Israel is a terrorist state and whether it has committed crimes against humanity and war crimes. All you do is going around exercising in whataboutism.

Look at what the Brazilian President said. I think a large number of people agree with him.

Israel is not a terrorist state. Hamas and now Palestinians for supporting and empowering Hamas are terrorists and need to eliminated before they kill any more innocent people.

Now which organization are you with?

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: quintessentone

So again

coopwb.in...

www.pcpsr.org...

That poll has nothing to do with supporting Hamas in war that poll was specifically geared to political matters regarding Palestine's self-determination agreements, which were never honored by anyone involved.

You are pushing propaganda and it's disgusting, unless you really don't know or can't be bothered to learn the historical facts and even so, that's just ignorance or the desire to remain in ignorance which is pathetic.

At the end of the day, there is growing worldwide support for Palestinians and other peoples of that region that are continually attacked by Israel (again you need to read an independent account of history) for their campaign of what looks to be land grabbing and imperial control with the aid of the U.S. and others.

Didn't anyone wonder why on Oct. 8th Israel started bombing Hezbollah at the Lebanese border? No? Looking the other way? Don't want to bother reading about the atrocities Israel inflicted on the Lebanese people? No?

There is a reason Hamas, Hezbollah and others - what the people of those countries call liberation fighters - have arisen against Israel and others so read the history. Other factions in that region like ISIS and Al Qaeda aren't in it for liberating anyone, they are following their radical religious medieval interpretation of their Bible and these are the true terrorists.

The mass killing needs to stop now or there will be a regional war and everyone will be forced to get involved because the oil and gas must keep flowing...and imperialist agendae must continue at all costs.

Hezbollah shot first, the poll shows the majority of Palestinians support Hamas, You support terrorism.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:14 AM
link   

So again

coopwb.in...

www.pcpsr.org...

Hezbollah shot first, the poll shows the majority of Palestinians support Hamas, You support terrorism.

I don't dispute who shot first. Hezbollah has a bloody history with Israel's past annexation and occupation. This is what Israel does...you support terrorism if you support Israel's campaign of annexation and occupation and there is no difference between what they are doing and what Russia is doing.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   

In addition to being corrupt……

Lula was found guilty by the lower court of accepting R$3.7 million in bribes ($940,000 US) in the form of improvements to his beachfront house, made by construction company Grupo Metha [pt], which in turn received lucrative contracts from the state-owned oil company Petrobras.[114] Lula also faced other charges, including money laundering, influence peddling and obstruction of justice.[115][114] On 12 July 2017, Sergio Moro sentenced Lula to nine and a half years in prison.[116] Lula remained free pending his appeal.[117] Lula's lawyer accused the judge of bias and the judge replied that nobody, not even the former president, should be above the rule of law.[117] On 25 January 2018, the Appeal Court of Porto Alegre found Lula guilty of corruption and money laundering and increased his sentence to 12 years of prison

He’s also an unabashed racist….

Before a G-20 summit in London in March 2009, Lula caused an uproar by declaring that the economic crisis was caused by "the irrational behavior of white people with blue eyes, who before seemed to know everything, and now have shown they don't know anything."

And a documented terrorist sympathizer….

When wanted Italian terrorist Cesare Battisti was arrested in Rio de Janeiro on 18 March 2007 by Brazilian and French police officers, Brazilian Minister of Justice Tarso Genro granted him status as a political refugee, a controversial decision which divided Italy and the Brazilian and international press. On 5 February 2009, the European Parliament adopted a resolution in support of Italy and held a minute's silence in memory of Battisti's victims. On 18 November 2009, the Brazilian Supreme Court declared the refugee status illegal and allowed Battisi's extradition, but also stated that the Brazilian constitution gave the president personal powers to deny the extradition if he chose to, effectively putting the final decision in the hands of Lula.[94] Lula barred Battisti's extradition.
en.m.wikipedia.org...ácio_Lula_da_Silva

What’s in your next thread?
Hitler calls for “war crimes” against Israel?
Pathetic

edit on 15-11-2023 by VermiIion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: VermiIion

Maybe his next thread will be Netanyahu calls for "war crimes" against Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia...etc. etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2023 @ 08:20 AM
link   

a reply to: VermiIion

Maybe his next thread will be Netanyahu calls for "war crimes" against Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia...etc. etc.

If he does then you better source it or gtfo.

If you have clear cut evidence of any “war crimes” by Israel then I’ll be glad to give it a look.
There’s dozens of hamas war crimes shown with proof. I wonder why it’s so difficult to share war crimes by the other side.
There have not been any so far.
Your accusations have fallen flat.
Good luck.
edit on 15-11-2023 by VermiIion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join