It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Aliens,’ or a foreign power? Pentagon UFO chief says someone is in our backyard

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

Oh I see. Well that is a pretty widespread delusion lots of people suffer from: 'they' know everything, control everything etc

that's not true you know? People working in government are still ordinary people.
The gov put actually less money and effort into UFOs for a long time than the private sector.
It would actually be more weird and surprising if they knew for a fact what they are.

seems again like your main issue are your own skewed expectations

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It has to be the aliens that have been reported in 3rd and 4th kind close encounters. I can't see them interacting with us on a daily basis, so might as well reveal it.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

Oh I see. Well that is a pretty widespread delusion lots of people suffer from: 'they' know everything, control everything etc

that's not true you know? People working in government are still ordinary people.
The gov put actually less money and effort into UFOs for a long time than the private sector.
It would actually be more weird and surprising if they knew for a fact what they are.

seems again like your main issue are your own skewed expectations
hmm 'they' , the 1% , do control everything. Like it or not, they created the corrupt system we have today. Created it to be in their favor and a system they can alter at a whim: agenda 2030. But that's not what this thread is about , so I'll end it here. IMO they know and for reasons of keeping control will never reveal .
edit on 11-11-2023 by ScarletDarkness because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:33 PM
link   
SPAM

edit on 11/11/2023 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: pianopraze

Now they just need to explain why it took them decades to admit something is out there that they don't understand.

The decades of lying and deception need to be addressed.

Cheers

They've never understood it and they didn't want to admit that. I'm sure the only reason they are admitting it now is because there's been a considerable increase in activity and they need help from the world community in figuring it out.

Some of our top Pentagon officials believe they are spiritual entities and I believe that's the case. These entities have the ability to manifest into our physical world at will and disappear at will. They don't need an aircraft and it's also why we see so many orbs of light that can transform themselves.

Admitting that any of this could be of a "spiritual" nature could become a real problem for some people, which would be another reason for them to keep quiet about it.

edit on 11-11-2023 by Deetermined2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Per the initial conversation in this thread: I can just see TPTB getting their talking heads lined up with their prepared talking points of pure propaganda to still the cries of the masses when it becomes crystal clear, finally, that they have to tell some of the denied secrets they have kept for over seventy years.

Two solid points have been released: The ETs are here and they have devices that trash some of our concepts about physics. (The latter will softened by us being told then that we have somewhat similar craft ourselves now.)

Very quickly we will be assured that we won't be lunch but will be helped in many ways to right our very crooked world. We should embrace the NWO as it co-insides, surprisingly, with our destiny. What you won't hear is that we are being tested. So consider what are the values of humanity we want to retain and what must we relinquish to past, bad natures. Why did we think we were so great anyway?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:56 PM
link   

(That's a smokescreen...)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I once posed that question to Stanton Friedman about the 1953 Washington ufos on this site when he did a AMA session A / ours B/ a foreign power or C/ aliens from the planet Zog come to visit .

There is no other explanation I could come to on that event , I am still waiting on his response to that question and might be waiting a while as he died in 2019

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:20 AM
link   

lol
If you'd have met a couple of them you wouldn't say that.

Plans never work out as intended. Life is chaos. Civilisation is chaos. There are too many unknowns and too many even of the known factors for any such a plan to ever work.
Not saying they never tried in turning humans into predictable statistical entities, but that failed and fails and always will fail.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:06 AM
link   

While suspicious UFO cases will “continue to be investigated” for foreign links, the facts at hand appear to support Kirkpatrick’s more startling explanation for the UFO activity in America’s backyard: “aliens.”

That there is almost nearly word for word what I would say if I was told to say it by the representative of the technocracy elite.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

The aliens are happy with not being 'outted'. For their own reasons, Im sure.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Why are you startled to hear a political site push an agenda?

I wouldn't call this ground breaking. Just remember any time something huge happens that we should know about, they pull the "Aliens are here" card to distract you. I thought people on this site knew better than to be tricked by the mainstream media?

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Wait, are you trying to convince people that government workers are avg everyday people? maybe 99% of them but you do know about top secret programs right? And the fact you think it's the people working in the government that control everything is just.....LMAO

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: jidnum2

I don't think that I was replying to ScarletDarkness.

I clearly said there is no one group that controls everything.
Secret programs are cool and all but just because you pursue one cutting edge application doesn't make you all-knowing.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
I’m pretty sure, at this point, (the government) has sophisticated high tech equipment to search and track these objects. Not sure why they would be labeled top secret, unless the equipment does other things.

My question is why all of sudden they are metallic spheres, not the big triangles, or foo fighter balls of light?

Why only Mach 2, why not Mach 10, especially if they don’t make sonic booms?

BTW, why would the VLA dishes be all compressed together on the tracks and all pointed at the sun? Just curious what they may be studying.

I read where the high tech equipment/radar especially in aircraft can't discern a UFO properly, track it 'yes' but see what it is 'no', some experts say they need another type of surveillance camera/system installed, most likely with high speed filming capabilities.

However, having said that they have since installed high tech surveillance equipment that Avi Loeb is managing and this seems to be the way to go from here, in that, their tech can track an object from space to the ground and identify it precisely.

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicFocus

The OP simply comes to the conclusion ET's are here because they believe UFOs are not man made. Nothing has been stated...but they definitely know so many details I imagine....species, location in our solar system and their ship. Maybe they know more, but I think they definitely know that at least....but they're not going to tell us anytime soon.

I have a feeling ETs will be announced by a discovery made in deep space...but I bet could still be refuted by the skeptics. I think that will happen sooner than our solar system missions....but I believe overtime, our Solar system missions won't be able to hide the truth much longer.

Military disclosure needs undeniable proof...but that whole thing is sketchy because the military has been involved with so many cover ups, like Phoenix Lights, Rendleshem Forest, Roswell, etc...

posted on Nov, 12 2023 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Think we're missing the plot.

Most who follow the UAP/UFO topic weren't thrilled when Sean Kirkpatrick was selected to head up ARRO. Judging by his lukewarm appearences he wasn't overjoyed either. Since he's decided it's now a oportune time to "exit stage left" it's possible we'll get someone much better or possibly someone much worse with ties to the "old guard".

This could also go pear shaped since the second act of "whistleblowers 2.0" hasn't unfolded yet. Congress is yet to get their requested Skiff. We don't actually know how much of the IGA's information from Grush & others was forwarded over to ARRO for more investigation, if any. We're currently just past the mid-terms an it's likely routine political drama will pre-empt any forward momentum on the UAP/UFO front.

(apologies for any acronym I got wrong)

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson
Its funny that everyone always knows everything about nothing, but still it's up there ?

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Not really. The older you get it turns out the less you thought you knew.

A few years back I'd of debated with someone till their ears bled, a couple of things. Now I'm officially "a senior" it turns out you can outgrow being myopic. Embarrassing but probable.

posted on Nov, 14 2023 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78
That's a fact don't tell everybody, they probably won't believe it

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join