It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Aliens,’ or a foreign power? Pentagon UFO chief says someone is in our backyard

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This is coming from political site, not ufo site: The hill

This is a site running metrics on political candidates! I have been going here for years as it is a little more centrist than the other mostly left leaning political sites. So I am startled to find this:

‘Aliens,’ or a foreign power? Pentagon UFO chief says someone is in our backyard

This week, the director of the U.S. government’s UFO analysis office stated that there is “evidence” of concerning unidentified flying object activity “in our backyard.” According to physicist Seán Kirkpatrick, who heads the congressionally-mandated All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office, this alarming UFO activity can be attributed to one of two extraordinary sources: either a foreign power or “aliens.”
To be sure, the ramifications of either would be significant. But Kirkpatrick’s comments, which come as he is about to retire after a 27-year defense and intelligence-focused career, are more intriguing because he also says that “none” of the hundreds of military UFO reports analyzed by his office recently “have been positively attributed to foreign activities.”

So… he’s "here to kick ass or chew bubble gum and he’s all out of gum," type statement…

It goes on:

At the same time, Kirkpatrick and senior defense officials have ruled out the possibility that secret U.S. programs or experimental aircraft explain the phenomena.

While suspicious UFO cases will “continue to be investigated” for foreign links, the facts at hand appear to support Kirkpatrick’s more startling explanation for the UFO activity in America’s backyard: “aliens.”

This is a very big change. And he’s not pulling punches. These are direct, not ambiguous political positions. Directly stating these are NOT our craft. The normal goto of debunkers, including myself, everywhere. I’ve maintained for years I think the big triangles are ours.

Next is even more startling - we have lots more unreleased videos and sensor recordings from all over the world of craft doing impossible maneuvers:

More importantly, Kirkpatrick stated in a recent presentation that U.S. government sensors and servicemembers are observing “metallic orbs” that are “making very interesting apparent maneuvers” “all over the world.”

Speaking to the Daily Mail, an intelligence source stated that there are “dozens” of unreleased videos recorded by surveillance drones, some of which show “orbs” conducting “remarkable [maneuvers], like suddenly bolt[ing] off the screen.”

Moreover, multiple sensors have apparently observed “metallic orbs” and “translucent” spherical objects traveling at speeds ranging from “stationary to Mach 2,” or twice the speed of sound, with “no [detectable] thermal exhaust.” According to Kirkpatrick, the objects’ enigmatic flight characteristics amount to a unique UFO profile that his panel is “out hunting for.”

This is ground shaking disclosure!

edit on 11-11-2023 by pianopraze because: Formatting

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I’m pretty sure, at this point, (the government) has sophisticated high tech equipment to search and track these objects. Not sure why they would be labeled top secret, unless the equipment does other things.

My question is why all of sudden they are metallic spheres, not the big triangles, or foo fighter balls of light?

Why only Mach 2, why not Mach 10, especially if they don’t make sonic booms?

BTW, why would the VLA dishes be all compressed together on the tracks and all pointed at the sun? Just curious what they may be studying.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
This is coming from political site, not ufo site: The hill
They also claimed that they never identified this "UFO"! (The one on the right. The one on the left is a batman balloon.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So alien beings just happen to create a spacecraft with the exact same design as the Batman balloon as shown?

If true, my estimation of Kirkpatrick and associates ability to identify UFOs is that they are complete idiots. I tend to not believe that's the case, so it's easier to believe they are feeding us BS, and not only do they know what that UFO is, but a few select people know what some other UFOs or anomalies are. Although Travis Taylor pretends to be an idiot on TV on dumb shows like The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch, and we eventually learned he was the chief scientist for the UAP task force, which means that he also was not able to identify the above UFO. At least I hope he's pretending. Eventually, I start to wonder if he's really pretending.

David Fravor made the same kind of arrogant statement that what he saw wasn't one of ours. Fravor wasn't/isn't read into every classified project, so we have to discount such claims accordingly. Kirkpatrick is on his way out, and how do we know he's read into all highly compartmented classified projects? I suspect there are some even he doesn't know about.
edit on 20231111 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Fravor also said that there was a disturbance in the water, like a sea mount. I've always fancied that it was from the sub that was attached to the flotilla. Perhaps released something then submerged.

edit on 11-11-2023 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon
I had the same suspicion about the disturbance Fravor mentioned possibly being from a submarine.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

edit on 11/11/2023 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze
This scenario is what you get when you lose control of the military industrial complex. The left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. When a sitting President doesn't know or cannot even find out what his government is doing is a recipe for disaster.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Awesome. # yeah!
I survived long enough to see this.

How fitting if you think about it: given the state of the world and everything, this is exactly what we need.
My fleet has arrived
lol

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 08:50 AM
link   

nice try but this is about the guy not the hill.

This tells a story doesn't it?

Kirkpatrick’s tenure has been marked by a high level of public and congressional interest in the issue of UFOs and the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The Biden administration established the office in July 2022, under Kirkpatrick’s leadership, to look into the unidentified craft military pilots have increasingly reported seeing in the skies, and whether they posed a threat to national security. Since then, Kirkpatrick has investigated more than 800 cases.
AARO has been in the news frequently in the last few months, including for its role in helping the U.S. detect a fleet of Chinese surveillance balloons.
“If we don’t prove it’s aliens, then what we’re finding is evidence of other people doing stuff in our backyard,” he said. “And that’s not good.”

politico

that's all just coincidences, right?
edit on 11-11-2023 by FurPerson because: add

edit on 11-11-2023 by FurPerson because: OMG I got the dots wrong

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I'm getting so bored with these type of nothingburger reveals by the government. It's meaningless and nobody takes it seriously anymore, I was falling asleep earlier trying to read this thread.

I 100% believe there's life out there, and if we are stuck in some lab/virtual experiment than our overlords are aliens as well.
It's just better if I were to actually believe they are visiting earth, which is uncertain. Could be aliens, could be us from the future, could be another species hiding from us for all millenia , who knows. I do know that I will never get to personally interact with one, and will still have to pay bills/work etc. So yawn .

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ScarletDarkness

lol because the ground has not shook and the sky didn't fall it is not 'real enough' for you?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: FurPerson

Meh, it's just boring by now, too many empty 'reveals'. They need to try harder. If it was really something 'earth shattering' don't you think MSM would be all over this and that there'd be several hot-topic threads? Everyone knows this is nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 10:55 AM
link   

The media reports on stuff that really matters, rather than just serves an agenda for the elites?
Man, I wanna live in your world.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:00 AM
link   

What? You think this was a joke.

Nobody talks about the helium shortage, but everyone wants to discuss UFO/UAPs. Yeah, sometimes one conspiracy can be used to cover up another conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScarletDarkness

…, I was falling asleep earlier trying to read this thread.

…. I do know that I will never get to personally interact with one, and will still have to pay bills/work etc. So yawn .

Would love you to put your money where you mouth is and head on down to Peru like this guy.

Might be an eye opening… or face opening, experience. There is almost constant activity since July all over this region of Peru.

Spend a week or two with that village and come back and tell us if it’s humans or aliens. We all want to know. I’m leaning towards humans with alien tech.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:25 AM
link   

maybe watch less movies and your expectations would be less skewed?

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Now they just need to explain why it took them decades to admit something is out there that they don't understand.

The decades of lying and deception need to be addressed.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheValeyard

The media reports on stuff that really matters, rather than just serves an agenda for the elites?
Man, I wanna live in your world.
I'm not sure what you're on about , I know the media is the 'elites' backpocket and funded by them. Still think this is more bs distractions/nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 11:31 AM
link   

but if it is intended as distarction wouldn't it be more prominent on the media?
who are they targeting with this distraction us 5 people talking about it? From what?

lol

posted on Nov, 11 2023 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FurPerson

but if it is intended as distarction wouldn't it be more prominent on the media?
who are they targeting with this distraction us 5 people talking about it? From what?

lol
Honestly, they 100% for sure know what these things are, whether foreign or 'alien'. Why are they acting like they don't know ? That's the bs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join