It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have obtained EXCLUSIVE access to the Nashville Covenant shooter's manifesto

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

why not Themfriend or Theyfriend? Asking for a Itfriend

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
a reply to: Klassified

I’m a little skeptical about the validity.

Why would a transgender person be calling people faggots?

Sources Confirm Docs Leaked by Crowder Are Authentic Covenant Killer Writings, MNPD Investigating

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:18 PM
link   

The evil left plants these seeds of hatred and pretend to be shocked when they grow and bloom.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do Mentally Normal People choose the Transgender route? Your answer may lie in the root underlying dysfunction.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The evil left plants these seeds of hatred and pretend to be shocked when they grow and bloom.

Shocking as to why they would hide this Manifesto.

On a side note I've met ONE Transgender person in my life and I mean ONE . Yes I've met other people claiming to be "Transgender" But those are by in large 99% of them Gay males who have stumbled across Gender Dysphoria / Mental Illness.

Back to what I was saying about the ONE ACTUAL TRANSGENDER person I have met , This was a Female in a Males body through and through . The Body Language , the skin , the eyes , the lack of adam's apple, the Voice was Pure Female literally everything about this male was Effortlessly Female . No hormones , No Surgeries up to that point no effort put in to seem more female .

But this was a one in a million Human Being so incredibly Rare. I knew when I met Her/Him I was seeing something I would never see again.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Mental illness causes confusion and chaos. 🔄

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 09:59 PM
link   

edit on Mon Nov 6 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   

But.. but.. shooters are supposed to be straight white male right wing racists. That's the only profile the FBI watches for or grooms.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Couldn't this easily be one of those false flags that are talked about around here so much?

Transgenderism is definitely a mental illness just like body dysmorphia is a mental illness but I do find it telling that every mass shooting is a false flag up until it serves the agenda. All of a sudden it's totally real and no way the government set it up to spread hate.

He/she/it deserves whatever comes its way in the afterlife. Human garbage that got taken out.

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Degradation33

a girl who transitioned to having the appearance of a boy, was likely struggling with the fact that she was sexually attracted to boys. Rather than accept that, she killed some kids. It could just be that simple.

What , Her Mommie didn't buy her a Dildo when she turned 13 ? So this is the Result ?
edit on 7-11-2023 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2023 @ 07:30 PM
link   
A combination of societal rejection, mental illness and Woke indoc from the government education system. This girl was the product of Woke. a reply to: Klassified

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

You don’t truly believe transgenderism has ANYTHING to do with homosexuality, do you!?

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Because many of those who identify as trans genuinely despise homosexuals. This wasn’t a girl who liked girls. That’s gay and icky. This was a man in a woman’s body who liked girls, and that’s straight. I kid you not…this is one of the more common ways these people approach the question of homosexuality. They just decide that some dudes have external genitalia and some dudes have vaginas. Simple as that.

Makes you wonder though…if we are all so equal and whatnot, and if genitalia don’t determine a person’s gender, why 1) are more than 80% of people who identify as trans biological females and 2) why the big push to encourage invasive “gender affirming healthcare”? If you ain’t what you is based on what’s between your legs or under your shirt, what’s with them pushing SO HARD to allow children to undergo double mastectomies or begin hormone therapies as young as 6?

Some trans persons are born. I have encountered a few over the years. MOST are made. Take away social media and SSRIs and this, along with a lot of mass shootings would simply never happen.

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Because they refer to their bun hole as a veggina

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If they ever reinstate the draft just imagine how many trans there will be.

Just a thought

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell1

Remember Corporal Klinger? He served in high fashion every day! Always had a matching bag with his shoes. In Korea! On the front lines!

posted on Nov, 8 2023 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 31331Dos

I really don't believe in Manchurian shooters. Never have.

That is the only way the govt could set up a false flag with a single shooter that winds up dead.

The simple explanation is: the person went loco from the insanity in our society. And maybe some psych meds on top.

posted on Nov, 9 2023 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You're joking right?

ask black people why they continue to call each other the N word.

They'll tell you that YOU can't say it but will use it 100 times a day every day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join