It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have obtained EXCLUSIVE access to the Nashville Covenant shooter's manifesto

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:33 AM
link   

[NASHVILLE – Nov. 06, 2023] Louder with Crowder is publishing three pages of the long-awaited Nashville transgender mass shooter’s manifesto. These pages of the manifesto were exclusively obtained by MugClub Undercover...The never-before-seen manifesto details how Audrey Hale planned to carry out the targeted massacre.

In the pages reviewed and corroborated by MugClub Undercover, Hale said she hoped to have a “high death count” and wanted to “kill” kids with “white privileges.”

Also included is a timeline of events, as Hale wanted them playing out...

We have obtained EXCLUSIVE access to the Nashville Covenant shooter's manifesto

Images at the link. You can also watch/listen to Crowder read the manifesto here.

I think we now know why they didn't want this manifesto out in the public. It's heavily slanted to one side of the political spectrum. Unfortunately, these people can't seem to see the cognitive dissonance which requires them to tie themselves in knots to hold a view such as described in her "manifesto", but it is what it is. At least she won't be harming anyone else.
edit on 11/6/2023 by Klassified because: punct

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I’m a little skeptical about the validity.

Why would a transgender person be calling people faggots?

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

It's nothing new. I've heard both gay and trans use the word toward other people who are not LGBTQ...xyz.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:53 AM
link   
she sounds like she's a few beer short of a 6 pack.

the world is a little safer without her in it.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:54 AM
link   

After reading the entries in their notebook, saying things like "you weakass dicks with your yellow mop hair", and the "rich daddy's Mustangs", I think they meant it as a slur about being weak or being sissies. I dont think it was meant to be sex or gender-related.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Why would a pastor preach against gays and then have those kinds of relations?

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Because transgenderism is a mental illness.

Pump them full of hormones, anti-depressants, anxiety medication, and who knows what else. And this is what you get. A crazy girl who thinks she's a boy shoots up a bunch of little kids because they were "white privileged".
edit on 6-11-2023 by watchitburn because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Because transgenderism is a mental illness.

Pump them full of hormones, anti-depressants, anxiety medication, and who knows what else. And this is what you get. A crazy girl who thinks she's a boy shoots up a bunch of little kids because they were "white privileged".

I find it sad that this person got the treatment society wanted them to have rather than what they needed.

The drugs given to children are more of a problem than transgenderism. Trans is only a manifestation of the underlying problem society has. No time to raise children. No time to even understand them. Just drug them up to be less of a problem in their parents life.

This person was lost years before the shooting.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

she sounds like she portrays herself as a hero, which is a bit problematic being as she killed kids.

I wonder why folks like this don't just go in public and blast what little bit of brain matter they have out of themselves to make a statement. They could even wear a sign.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: watchitburn

she sounds like she portrays herself as a hero, which is a bit problematic being as she killed kids.

I wonder why folks like this don't just go in public and blast what little bit of brain matter they have out of themselves to make a statement. They could even wear a sign.

You are using logic. It seems this person was not capable of that.

In their mind, they probably wanted to make a bigger news story than that action would have been. But who knows what they were really thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Sure, why not.

Who says LGBT people can't use bigoted words?

The she was angry at privileged white boys at private schools. Maybe the he wanted to be a mustang driving khaki wearing white boy?

You can be whatever you see in yourself, doesn't mean anyone else has to. Maybe the ones who mattered didn't accept Aiden and gave him a nice enemy in the things society would never accept the default her as.

The vengeful he said kill kids, but focused on the males, the use of the slur faggot is not that surprising.

edit on 6-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

a girl who transitioned to having the appearance of a boy, was likely struggling with the fact that she was sexually attracted to boys. Rather than accept that, she killed some kids. It could just be that simple.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a girl who transitioned to having the appearance of a boy,

Yeah well, that's just like, your opinion, man.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That may actually track. If there are guys that can transition to women to be lesbians, the opposite has to occur. She couldn't accept the girl that wanted to be a gay guy. That is some androgynous handwriting too.

They must have read some hardcore Radicalesbian female primacy sh*t to end up hating their own heteronormative behavior.

edit on 6-11-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:24 PM
link   

once clown world became unavoidable, I realized that the old way of using common sense to try to understand things was no longer going to work. So I try to understand from a lunatic's perspective. It's all getting much easier to understand. But I don't know if that's a good thing, or a bad thing.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:25 PM
link   

The left has little value for life anymore except where they seem to want to focus, so what are kids but just older fetuses...

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

perhaps bringing back the 37th trimester abortion is an option?

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:37 PM
link   
waiting for a "feelz" person to come along and comment about how special she and her type are

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Pure evil.

Planned, well thought out and executed.

Burn in hell girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 6 2023 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

Burn in hell girlfriend

that's not PC or woke correct, you should have said boyfriend to keep all the PC and woke happy. after all "he " was just sick in da head due to all"his frustrations building up inside him.

edit on 6-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join