It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician calls for Gaza to be erased from the face of the Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello

originally posted by: Leviathan4

originally posted by: Lazy88
Your sources seem to ignore the phrase “I write to you the following words from an anxiety attack I’ve never experienced.”

If Facebook translator is accurate?

Anxiety is an excuse for incitement to genocide?

That's new....

Not new at all. Leftists and dems have been using it as an excuse for all their crimes against innocent people for decades. Antifa / BLM, all the way back to 70’s Ayers and Dohrn.
Fighting words anyone ? Lefties say “you hurt my feelz with your micro aggression words, so it was self defense when I smashed your face with a brick.”

NTM safe spaces, trigger words, dog whistle words, etc.

Try to not be a hypocrite !

I think you have confused the topic of this thread and you even make a comparison that has no relevance to the genocidal rhetoric of this individual.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

Hell not, no gaza, just the hamas palestinia terrorist, there I fix it for you.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Your sources seem to ignore the phrase “I write to you the following words from an anxiety attack I’ve never experienced.”

Another terrorist supporting thread with no mention of Hamas having done anything wrong or needing to stand down.

Israeli cherry picked words are more evil than Hamas brutality in the eyes of the OP.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

We Will Wipe Out Israel, Not Disarm, Says Hamas Leader in Gaza

So some guys with guns in trucks, propelled parachutes and fertilizer based missiles are going to take out Israel? Not a chance.

Now if Israel kills 2 Million innocent people and the region unites against such action, then there could be a chance to take out Israel.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kwaka

WHy should Israel die the slow death of a thousand cuts by dull knives while they are restrained from response because civilians?

Same old same old double standards.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: NorthOS

We saw how evil mean tweets are. Not surprised. BAMN

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:16 AM
link   
An interesting angle - no idea if it is true but would explain a lot-

X

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Top Hamas Official: We’re Ready To Repeat October 7 Attack ‘Again And Again’ Until Israel Annihilated

Hamas has two messages for two different audiences. To the international community, it pleads for a cease-fire on humanitarian grounds. To the Arab world, it pledges to repeat its Oct. 7 attacks and sacrifice as many Palestinians as it takes to destroy Israel.

Source

edit on 11/2/2023 by Klassified because: add

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
An interesting angle - no idea if it is true but would explain a lot-

X

The project could be true and it may have been planned already. But that runs alongside everything else and not necessarily the scope of the war.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Stuff that has your State Department damsels cornered in "Listening Groups" until they quit to talk about genocide.

Make Absurdistan Great Again!

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hamas is just the face and mindset of palestinians.

Unless they completely surrender and return all hostages, then wipe them all out.

Then piss on the rubble.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: blindmellojello

Anxiety is an excuse for incitement to genocide?

That's new....

Not new at all. Leftists and dems have been using it as an excuse for all their crimes against innocent people for decades. Antifa / BLM, all the way back to 70’s Ayers and Dohrn.
Fighting words anyone ? Lefties say “you hurt my feelz with your micro aggression words, so it was self defense when I smashed your face with a brick.”

NTM safe spaces, trigger words, dog whistle words, etc.

Try to not be a hypocrite !

I think you have confused the topic of this thread and you even make a comparison that has no relevance to the genocidal rhetoric of this individual.

Um, no, you were worried about “anxiety causing genocide”.

Discounting the ridiculous use of the word genocide,
I showed you how the left uses their little anxieties for violence all the time.

Not only on topic but also connected to what you said.

But thanks for applying the hall monitor rules for us.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Top Hamas Official: We’re Ready To Repeat October 7 Attack ‘Again And Again’ Until Israel Annihilated

It has been posted elsewhere too.
So we are left with two sides that want to annihilate each other considering what Hamas is saying and what the response by the Israeli Prime Minister is and many of the Israeli Politicians.

But if we think about it more rationally, can Hamas really annihilate Israel? The answer is obviously not. Hamas has very limited power, no tanks, no airplanes, no navy. Nothing. Once the fence is secured Hamas can do nothing. Just as it was all these years. They can only launch rockets but with very limited success.

So once the fence is secured, which is the main reason why Hamas was able to do what they did on the 7th of October, then there is nothing else they can do. And Israel won't have an excuse of killing thousands of innocent civilians.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly the kind of mindset my Grandpa found so lacking on his WW2 cruiser.

You're probably good with orders as well, a true beacon for the good old blood and honor bollocks!

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Can Hamas wipe out Israel, with the help of Iran, Jordan, Syria, etc.?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Hamas is just the face and mindset of palestinians.

Unless they completely surrender and return all hostages, then wipe them all out.

Then piss on the rubble.

Great rhetoric!
Similar to the Israeli Politicians who made Incitements to genocide and ethnic cleansing.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Insurrectile
a reply to: DBCowboy

Exactly the kind of mindset my Grandpa found so lacking on his WW2 cruiser.

You're probably good with orders as well, a true beacon for the good old blood and honor bollocks!

*shrugs*

Too many are defending palestinians and their desire to kill all jews and remove the state of Israel.

I'm not one of them.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:42 AM
link   
"Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
-Barry Goldwater

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreCoyoteAngels
a reply to: kwaka

WHy should Israel die the slow death of a thousand cuts by dull knives while they are restrained from response because civilians?

Same old same old double standards.

It’s a strategy.

Commit animalistic attacks.

Scream and cry that the victims of your savagery are going to be mean to you and “the chilluns”.

Get the media and academia and every other leftist bonehead on your side.

Hopefully get your way.

Attack again ASAP.

Rinse and repeat over and over for 75 years.

They overplayed their hand this time. Look at the disgusting videos. Anybody near Hamas loses because of their boys’ animal lust for violence and rape. You live with them and silently do nothing to change it, you get mixed into the fight. At this point, all Palestinians need to do something to change it. They don’t bother, they get to share the hurt that their psychos earn.
edit on 2-11-2023 by blindmellojello because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:44 AM
link   

And Israel won't have an excuse of killing thousands of innocent civilians.

Maybe if Hamas decided to stop launching terrorist attacks against Israel and accepted peaceful coexistence neither a fence or rooting out Hamas amongst the civilian population would be necessary?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join