It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Politician calls for Gaza to be erased from the face of the Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:01 AM
link   
www.middleeasteye.net...

Galit Distel Atbaryan, who was recently public diplomacy minister, says on Facebook a 'vengeful and vicious' Israeli army is needed to wipe out the Palestinian enclave.

An MP from Israel's ruling Likud party and a recent minister on Wednesday called for all of Gaza to be erased from the earth, saying the coastal enclave should be “wiped out”.

“Invest that energy in one thing,” she wrote. “Erasing all of Gaza from the face of the earth.”

Distel Atbaryan said she wished to see “the brave monsters” flee over Gaza’s southern barrier into Egypt, “or let them die

Distel Atbaryan is the latest of Israeli Officials and Politicians who engage in this kind of rhetoric and who do actually believe what they're saying. I don't think there is any doubt about it. Plenty of Israeli officials have expressed their views recently and called for the total destruction and annihilation of Gaza which also implies the killings of all its citizens.

What we call incitement to genocide without any doubt. It's really worrying that Government Officials arguing for the complete destruction of Gaza, for genocide and ethnic cleansing. The Prime Minister Netanyahou very recently appealed to the Old Testament to argue for war and destruction of the enemies of Israel.

Author and former Irish Times environmental editor Frank McDonald said the following for the latest comments by Atbaryan

twitter.com...

Genocidal intent, clearly expressed: Galit Distel Atbaryan, Israeli minister for "public diplomacy" (ie propaganda) and member of @netanyahu's Likud party, has explicitly called for the @IDF to be “vengeful and cruel” and to “erase Gaza from the face of the earth” ...

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Leviathan4

An MP from Israel's ruling Likud party and a recent minister on Wednesday called for all of Gaza to be erased from the earth, saying the coastal enclave should be “wiped out”.

Galit Distel Atbaryan, who until two weeks ago was public diplomacy minister, took to Facebook after being shown footage of the 7 October Palestinian attack on Israeli communities.

Distel Atbaryan posted on Facebook that the video prompted her to deliver a message to her fellow Israelis, urging them to cease internal arguments and concentrate on the “monsters” in Gaza.

“Invest that energy in one thing,” she wrote. “Erasing all of Gaza from the face of the earth.”

Distel Atbaryan said she wished to see “the brave monsters” flee over Gaza’s southern barrier into Egypt, “or let them die”.

www.middleeasteye.net...

Seems like typical talk against something like Gaza repeatedly launching terrorist rocket strikes and terrorist attacks by a group of people not interested in freedom of religion or freedom of lifestyle at all.

Israel lays down all weapons, what happens?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Find it odd that your sources cherry pick items out of context? Provide no real translation of the whole post?

Wonder what this really communicates?

edit on 2-11-2023 by Lazy88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Your sources seem to ignore the phrase “I write to you the following words from an anxiety attack I’ve never experienced.”

If Facebook translator is accurate?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:46 AM
link   
It’s a good start.

Eliminate the threat. Remove its existence.

If not, this cycle will keep repeating and we will be having these discussions again.

I wonder if the Americans would be so quick to support Hamas if civilians were attacked in the US by Hamas?

10 fold retaliation is what is required.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazy88

It reminds me of one of these programs, bit more extreme. Not being able to talk about it makes fact checking impossible and the individual subject to the message the director wants to portray. Stir up the fear and hate to build support for war, all under a cloak of deception.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazy88
Your sources seem to ignore the phrase “I write to you the following words from an anxiety attack I’ve never experienced.”

No need to apologise for what Israeli Politicians and Officials say.

This is just the latest.

The President of Israel said the entire nation of Palestine is responsible for what is happening. There are no innocent Palestinians.

Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for the defeat and destruction of the enemy and bringing Armageddon.

Another politician a few days ago Meirav Ben-Ari argued that the children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves.... It's their fault in a few words.

Galit Distel Atbaryan said that Gaza has to be erased from the face of the earth.

Politician Moishe Feiglin called for the total destruction and annihilation of Gaza. He called for Gaza to be turned into Dresden!

Israeli Ambassador to Italy Dror Eydar argues for total annihilation of Gaza: "For us, there is a purpose: to destroy Gaza, to destroy the absolute evil,"

Pretty damning evidence of the genocidal rhetoric they engage in.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Anxiety is an excuse for incitement to genocide?

That's new....
edit on 2-11-2023 by Leviathan4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Author and former Irish Times environmental editor Frank McDonald said the following for the latest comments by Atbaryan

Genocidal intent, clearly expressed: Galit Distel Atbaryan, Israeli minister for "public diplomacy" (ie propaganda) and member of @netanyahu's Likud party, has explicitly called for the @IDF to be “vengeful and cruel” and to “erase Gaza from the face of the earth”

It's clear that there are not many left who think Israeli Politicians and Officials are not engaging in genocidal rhetoric.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leviathan4
[

So. You have a former Israeli officer holder that you cherry pick comments from after she witnessed the uncensored fill that gave her an anxiety attack like she never had before from the butchering of her people? Articles that ignore that fact, and in way relate the context of the quote.

Well. Maybe the government of Gaza shouldn’t be a terrorist group.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:21 AM
link   

That's new....

How is getting rid of a terrorist state genocide, when Hamas is calling for the genocide of Jews.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Here’s some background on that clown….
October 13th..
“In the midst of a brutal and deadly war, Public Diplomacy Minister Galit Distel Atbaryan announced on Thursday evening that she was quitting her post, citing the current government’s sidelining of her powers.”

“The Likud minister had faced significant criticism since entering the post”

“Atbaryan tended to make headlines for divisive remarks and comments, including a cabinet meeting over the summer where she reportedly got into a heated fight with Intelligence Minister Galit Gamliel, saying: “Bite me, you moron, no one in Likud likes you.”

“In April she suggested that there was a deep state network of senior officials in the military, police and media that were working to bring down the government, and in March she drew a wave of backlash when she gave a fiery speech proclaiming that it was “your families that were burned” in the Holocaust, slamming what she viewed as Ashkenazi elites leading a wave of criticism against her and her activities.

“They call me the propaganda minister — Goebbels here, Goebbels there,” she said, referencing Joseph Goebbels, whose official title under Adolf Hitler was Reich minister of public enlightenment and propaganda. “Nazi [comparisons] like confetti. A dozen Hitlers a dime. I don’t even find it shocking anymore.”

www.timesofisrael.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:45 AM
link   

How is getting rid of a terrorist state genocide, when Hamas is calling for the genocide of Jews.

+1.
Hamas has proven they have no desire to co-exist.
it is not Israel's fault that the innocent are not allowed to escape.
Israel has a right to live in peace.

how long would the USA tolerate missile launches from Canada? no, we'd give them 24 hours to stop, and next launch we invade.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Arabs make statements that they plan to erase Israel off the map. Israelis make statements that they plan to erase Arabs off the map. People anonymously complain about it on social media. And the world goes round and round and round.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:10 AM
link   

well what do you expect the terrorist are bringing it upon themselves.

from 2017,

Hamas's leader in the Gaza Strip has said the Islamist group is focused on wiping out the state of Israel and has no intention of disarming. Yahya Sinwar, a hardliner who was elected head of Hamas in Gaza in February this year, made the comments at a meeting of Palestinian youth and in the presence of the press. However, his most inflammatory statements were stricken from the official record of the meeting, the Times of Israel reported.
We Will Wipe Out Israel, Not Disarm, Says Hamas Leader in Gaza

a Oct 24th of this year interview with one of the terrorist leaders about attacking Israel time and time again until israel is wiped out,

Ghazi Hamad of the Hamas political bureau said in an October 24, 2023 show on LBC TV (Lebanon) that Hamas is prepared to repeat the October 7 "Al-Aqsa Flood" Operation time and again until Israel is annihilated. He added that Palestinians are willing to pay the price and that they are "proud to sacrifice martyrs." Hamad said that Palestinians are the victims of the occupation, therefore no one should blame them for the events of October 7 or anything else, adding: "Everything we do is justified."
Hamas Official Ghazi Hamad: We Will Repeat The October 7 Attack, Time And Again, Until Israel Is Annihilated; We Are Victims – Everything We Do Is Justified

but buffoon sympathizers world wide don't want to listen to the lies and bullsh@@ that terrorist say they just want to blame Israel for all of it.

edit on 2-11-2023 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:51 AM
link   

[

So. You have a former Israeli officer holder that you cherry pick comments from after she witnessed the uncensored fill that gave her an anxiety attack like she never had before from the butchering of her people? Articles that ignore that fact, and in way relate the context of the quote.

Well. Maybe the government of Gaza shouldn’t be a terrorist group.

Are you still trying to apologise for what the Israeli Politician said?

Did you forget of what has happened in the last few weeks?

The President of Israel said the entire nation of Palestine is responsible for what is happening. There are no innocent Palestinians.

Netanyahou appealed to the old testament to argue for the defeat and destruction of the enemy and bringing Armageddon.

Another politician a few days ago Meirav Ben-Ari argued that the children of Gaza have brought it upon themselves.... It's their fault in a few words.

Galit Distel Atbaryan said that Gaza has to be erased from the face of the earth.

Politician Moishe Feiglin called for the total destruction and annihilation of Gaza. He called for Gaza to be turned into Dresden!

Israeli Ambassador to Italy Dror Eydar argues for total annihilation of Gaza: "For us, there is a purpose: to destroy Gaza, to destroy the absolute evil,"

Anxiety attacks are not excuses for Incitement to genocide?

Did Netanyahou have a panic attack when he appealed to the Old Testament and argued for war and destruction of the enemies of Israel?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That's new....

So now you went from a terrorist organisation to a terrorist state?!

Just as the President of Israel said a few days ago that entire nation of Palestine is responsible for what is happening. There are no innocent Palestinians.

Do you understand the absurdity in this argument and the absurdity in your argument?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   

That's new....

Not new at all. Leftists and dems have been using it as an excuse for all their crimes against innocent people for decades. Antifa / BLM, all the way back to 70’s Ayers and Dohrn.
Fighting words anyone ? Lefties say “you hurt my feelz with your micro aggression words, so it was self defense when I smashed your face with a brick.”

NTM safe spaces, trigger words, dog whistle words, etc.

Try to not be a hypocrite !

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwaka

It reminds me of one of these programs, bit more extreme. Not being able to talk about it makes fact checking impossible and the individual subject to the message the director wants to portray. Stir up the fear and hate to build support for war, all under a cloak of deception.

The support for the war is diminishing all other the world. I don't think there was much support to start with and despite the efforts by some of the media to portray that is necessary for the war to continue.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join