It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More pre dyanistic vases tested for precision

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Uncharted X has analyzed another batch of vases from a private collection, which has again suggested that the incredible precision was not just a one-off, rather it was common practice to create a mundane item to degrees of precision that would indicate that the bearings they used when creating the vases were at a level of precision that is used today, which is a bit mind-boggling, the only thing missing in the video is an estimation of the level of finish, when grinding a thing like a bearing surface, sometimes a micro inch finish is required, the cutting tool has to have the same level of finish to impart it to the finished article.I left a message on Uncharted X to ask if they had done this particular test if they reply I
will include it in the post..

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 01:13 AM
link   
What can I say? Only we program machines to do what we want them to do as we do. So we are the creators.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: annonentity

I love the contrast between time periods where we see incredible precision artistry/craftsmanship and then "BAM!!" the next generation is as dumb as a bag of hammers and couldn't even attempt to match the quality of work before them. I believe the REAL builders of Egypt left and that void over time turned into "a collective amnesia", to paraphrase Graham Hancock, that practically affected the entire world!

There was a period of time where everything was incredibly engineered and designed. Like that temple in India that was carved out of a mountain from the top down!! Absolutely mind boggling and it exists, its there, you can visit it and for most that's just whatever, yet no one can explain how it was done and completed in the timeframe suggested.🤷🏻

That seems to reverberate across the globe at countless archeological sites and new finds that are rewriting our history. Academic institutions and scholars are running out of fingers they can stick in the dam.

We are not what we seem and many are working diligently to ensure our history and realities are inline with the groupthink. Think of all the people who have lived and died without ever knowing just wtf it was all about....kinda sad.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: VariedcodeSole

There was a period of time where everything was incredibly engineered and designed. Like that temple in India that was carved out of a mountain from the top down!! Absolutely mind boggling and it exists, its there, you can visit it and for most that's just whatever, yet no one can explain how it was done and completed in the timeframe suggested.

Kailasa temple. An impressive feat indeed. Just as these vases are.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Those vases in the video and the temple you're referring to have about a 4000 year gap between them.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think we're all forgetting how much TIME they had. We expect everything to be so fast now, our machines could make that in a matter of minutes or maybe hours.

What if it took them MONTHS to finish one perfectly?

What else did they have to do? Internet, TV, radio? Nothing - food, sleep and your daily work.

The right tools, and a LOT of time.

edit on 2-11-2023 by Mahogani because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mahogani

I think we're all forgetting how much TIME they had. We expect everything to be so fast now, our machines could make that in a matter of minutes or maybe hours.

What if it took them MONTHS to finish one perfectly?

What else did they have to do? Internet, TV, radio? Nothing - food, sleep and your daily work.

The right tools, and a LOT of time.

They shouldn’t have had ‘the right’ tools for this. That’s pretty much the point. And do we know for sure that they didn’t have TV or the internet? Time alone does not and cannot explain these vases and many other things.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ARM19688

We do know how they did it...

www.penn.museum...

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Those vases in the video and the temple you're referring to have about a 4000 year gap between them.

And?

Can we carve a temple out of a mountain from the top down TODAY? Not a chance. Can we shape/cut, move and place all the stones in the great pyramid within the ~30 year timespan that is claimed with our current construction technology? I would REALLY love to see that.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Yes we can... the heaviest blocks that were set on the pyramids of Giza were around 2.5 - 3 tons.
The strongest mobile crane in the world can lift 2500 tons, and has a boom high of over 600 feet. It can lift and set every block that makes up the pyramids with ease.

I also posted a link to how granite vases were made.
edit on 2-11-2023 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Yes we can... the heaviest blocks that were set on the pyramids of Giza were around 2.5 - 3 tons.

Blocks on and in the great pyramid range from your low all the way up to around 80 tons +/-, the latter being mostly granite. Nevertheless, we could still build it today, at an astronomical cost, of course.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:18 PM
link   

a reply to: ARM19688

We do know how they did it...

www.penn.museum...

Your source does not say they "know" how they did it, and it says nothing about vases that I saw. It does say they partially resolved the conflicting points of view between Petrie and Lucas, but more research needs to be done.

In other words, they don't KNOW, but they are learning. Good article, thanks for posting it.
edit on 11/2/2023 by Klassified because: correction and eta

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

We do "know", they obviously used a drilling technique of sorts, and other discoveries indicate they used diamonds or other hard gems to drill. And the same methods were used to bore holes into vases or wear down the outside faces of vases.

As for the weight of the pyramid blocks, majority are clocked in at around 3 ton, the larger blocks within the "chambers" weigh much more, but still using leverage, weight distribution, and man power anything can be moved into place. Think about how one person can fall a mighty red wood with an axe and a wedged piece of wood and even move it while on the ground with planning. It's no different.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

As soon as they produce a video replicating one of these vases using only the tools and methods they say were used to create them, I'll be the first to applaud them.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:29 PM
link   

The strongest mobile crane in the world can lift 2500 tons, and has a boom high of over 600 feet. It can lift and set every block that makes up the pyramids with ease.

I also posted a link to how granite vases were made.

And the temple? What's your take on that? We can do that as well?

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The precision of those vases is tied to the laws of reality. The uniformity of them from the center of the axis. Means that they were made by a machine. They were cut by some sort of tool, the finish on them means that the tool would have to have the same finish. To say they were rubbed smooth is valid but the abrasive would wear the softer parts of the vase to a different reading than the harder parts, and thus we would not get a uniform reading. The machine that they were turned on, would have to have had bearings that were near perfect, or the circumference of the jar would become oval. We have not even begun to address how the nubs and the holes in them were created. Add in the fact that these seem to be used as normal everyday household items for holding liquids, making an added layer to the onion.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Which one?

Kailasa temple?

That was built 700 something CE... Alexander the great had already been to those parts of the world 400 years earlier.

posted on Nov, 2 2023 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: VariedcodeSole

And?

Can we carve a temple out of a mountain from the top down TODAY? Not a chance. Can we shape/cut, move and place all the stones in the great pyramid within the ~30 year timespan that is claimed with our current construction technology? I would REALLY love to see that.

We can do anything the ancients did, in spades. Particular methods and techniques get lost over time but it's no big deal. It's only a big deal to fuzzy thinkers and those desperate for mystery.

The real mystery is why people allow themselves to be manipulated by despots. The pyramids are testament to man's folly. All that work involving the nation over years and for what? A triangular pile of bricks.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Which one?

Kailasa temple?

That was built 700 something CE... Alexander the great had already been to those parts of the world 400 years earlier.

Yes, that temple, but that's not what I'm asking and I think you know that. I'm inquiring how it was done and could we do that today? How do you think it was done?

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Yeah, I'm a little better read than your dismissive explanation you prepared for the cheap seats. Do you really believe that? Lol. That's amusing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join