It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2023 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: SourGrapes

originally posted by: TheMichiganSwampBuck
a reply to: TheValeyard

Then what happens? There are alternative forum boards. I'm on one that is so obscure that even the oldest conspiracy nut on the internet probably never heard of it, but they put up breaking news before members on ATS catch it.

Also, I've been using news feeds from the sources you find here. I get the information the moment it is made public and nobody is posting crap about it in a thread format.

What other platforms do you visit? You can PM me, or post here since we'll all be looking for a new home soon, anyway.

I've been told that the ATS PM system could be compromised. I'll post links here, even though that wasn't allowed in the Old ATS.

The Patriot Hangout This is the one I like.

Rogue-Nation Refugees from ATS

Dead Drop Zero My own board.

That last one is one I created so I can post important threads in first before here or on other forums. Those posts are archived and under my ownership that way. That forum only has a handful of members.

Of course, there is social media like Gab, but considering how Parler was killed off, no telling how long something like Gab will last. What I did is go search crazy after ATS went down for a week that time a while back. I went searching for boards with every service I could find. Then I checked the membership number and current activity to see if it was dead or not. There is a ton of what should be great boards, but they are shut down or abandoned (like Hernando's Hideaway or the old Rogue-Nation).

I proposed in a thread ages ago that people like us, survivors of a popular but defunct forum, could just go and take over an abandoned forum board. That thread was censored as unethical here (they had a name for it even, "cybersquatting"), they # canned it because it wasn't inline with "the spirit" of the T&Cs (back in Jan 0f 2021).

Of course, an abandoned board wouldn't have moderation unless someone found a way to break into it and reassign passwords and usernames (sound familiar?).

ETA: That Discord server is a good place to meet up, even though I don't like the format, still The Phantom Zone is a good place to keep track of members from here.

edit on 10/31/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

millennials are what the door is being closed on as it was not expected that those people would live to see beyond the millennium or were promised that they would. Boomers are those people after war time that boom the population with so many kids that they cannot afford and probably did not even want and flood social services in not knowing if those children are really theirs or not causing a "boom" in the social services sectors of course the millennials still clinging and using it means where is the money gonna come from? Having dropped so much coin on a dumb war that lasted over 20 years.

Scuds were Russias the US saying scud missiles? Should have said Russia you need to recover those or something... as part of the treaty to cut down on them. Teran is Teran they live the way they like it and it is akin to a bourgeoisie France before the two wars Teran disagreed with. The sad thing is how China has 40 families competing to make one Shi' Te screwdriver even cheaper than the cost to ship 100 of them. Russia knows that already and they also know a scud from who knows where hit the Ukraine while the Turkey no you cannot traditionally dance fez and flute as a dervish on our independence day was occurring.

Anyhoo

posted on Nov, 1 2023 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: crowf00t

Never Mind
edit on 11/1/2023 by TheMichiganSwampBuck because: Corrections

<< 1  2  3   >>

join